TNA to Introduce "Jersey Shore" Type Character /facepalm

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Yea dude, If you know about his life and all he has gone through his life story writes itself. Basically coming from nothing to being one of the bigger names of the most popular era in professional wrestling. I am juist curious as to who would play him, The Rock, HHH and McMahon. I think you could pull of Rocky playing himself but the others would have to get actors.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
@straight why couldn't the others play themselves also?

i think i saw something on the ppv channel just today about a mick foley movie so i guess its out or a preview or something but its like an hour and a half long.

@mizmasta bunch of guidos? wtf is that?

straight_edge76

Reaction score
You could have them all play themselves, it would work, but personally I would much rather have them take the route that the movie "Notorious" took (the movie about the rapper The Notorious B.I.G) and have actors play each role, it may not necessarily translate into a great film (all depending on who is cast where), but I feel it could be interesting.

hndsmepete

Reaction score
As far as I know TNA already have The FBI under contract, no need to bring in someone else. Jersey Shore takes the guido image of being a scumbag & brings it to new levels of scumbaggery. These jack-offs on this show act like being a guido is a good thing. Guido's are the things Italians make fun of, sort of like how southerners make fun of trailer trash. Guidos were a big thing in Brooklyn before all the Italians started moving out in the 90s. Gold chains & Guinea Ts.

Tony Mamaluke can easily fit the Jersey Shore gimmick. Hell, he was doing that gimmick in WCW & ECW a decade before this show.

pumpt73

Reaction score
This doesn't surprise me one bit. It wouldn't surprise me either if the character makes a run. The cast of that show is TAILOR MADE for "sports entertainment". Think about it. You have a bunch of dudes who weight train who are in good shape, tan, etc and a bunch of skimpy clothed skanks as valets!!!!! Oh man, please, please do this and bring that nasty skank Snooki in. Let The Pope get ahold of her and her friends and "turn them out"....LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All in all, let's wait and see if it really happens. Also, good for Angle on releasing a supplement line. His brother Eric has been an NPC competing bodybuilder for quite a few years now, and even beat my old coach for the 2000 NPC Pittsburgh BBing championships.