TNA To Hold Press Conference After Monday's iMPACT!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
TNA Wrestling has announced it will hold an online press conference
on January 4 immediately following Monday's live 3-hour iMPACT! special.

A TNA press release states:

"This isn't a typical press conference because TNA will be answering questions from both fans and wrestling media. Get your questions ready and hop on twitter or send them via email!"

TNA management and wrestlers will be on hand to discuss the 3-hour iMPACT! broadcast, namely Hulk Hogan's official TNA debut. Questions can be sent to tna@mycontent.com.TNA held a similar online press conference after October's Bound For Glory PPV.

I like this. This could be a huge thing for TNA if they do this right and make it a mainstay for their PPV's and some shows. It gives you that instant feedback approach from the fans. That is something that WWE is not doing on that level. Sure they have WWE Universe, but this could put TNA again in that category of doing unique that makes them stand out as a truly different company. I like it and hope they do more of it.

If you are someone though with some valid information to pass along to TNA, this would make a great opportunity for the IWF Forums to make that IMPACT on IMPACT.

1. Do you have a twitter account and if so will you be tuning in to TNA's live conference?

2. Do you think that this will be a success?

3. Do you think that TNA should do more live action online conferences for the fans and feedback and questions and why?

Sound off people and again, I think this could be a great direction for TNA to continue in and for IWF to step up and speak up on TNA. Might be great for some free advertising as well.

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
Not good. Not good at all. Why hold a press conference? Just do this shit online.

Now on that note, that is what I would agree more too. People could easily type in their questions and or concerns and they could answer them even if they were just picking the good ones or ones at random. Still, that would some major online site feeds and more organic fan feedback.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

They're also holding a parade for Hogan on January 3rd.

Well now wait a minute. A press conference and a parade? Didn't WCW do the same thing in 1994 when Hogan signed with them? Have we traveled back in time?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
The questions are all gonna be bullshit mark questions chosen anyway.

1) What do you think of AJ Styles? Isn't he just the awesome?!!!!!!

2) Why is Kurt Angle bald?

3) Who ya gonna beat up first Mr. Hogan?

4) Please say that Kevin ★★★★ is wrong and that you are really a good guy!

ect. ect. ect.

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
The questions are all gonna be bullshit mark questions chosen anyway.

1) What do you think of AJ Styles? Isn't he just the awesome?!!!!!!

2) Why is Kurt Angle bald?

3) Who ya gonna beat up first Mr. Hogan?

4) Please say that Kevin ★★★★ is wrong and that you are really a good guy!

ect. ect. ect.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sure do hope not and again that is why I said IWF needs to let its presence be known and for that very reason, we will ask the real questions demanding real answers.