TNA to get 2 hours?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

^It's getting really stale and iMPACT getting 2 Hours won't help that much in the long run, and when they get high ratings on the first 2 hour show don't go "TOLD YOU" cause the ratings will drop back down to 1.3, TNA had a 2 Hour show once on Monday night when Raw wasn't on and the rating was 1.4, that's not that good for a 2 hour show, so I think this will be a huge letdown for the TNA fans.

humankiller99

Reaction score
i hope they get 2 hrs so they can showcase more of their talent thats not being used.. petey williams, jay lethal, sonjay dutt, sain, shelley, lynn, etc etc etc..

and i hope they come to nYC. id love to go to a TNA ppv at the hammerstein ballroom or MSG

jepulis

Reaction score
TNA needs two hours to even think about getting better ratings. They need more time to build wrestlers and matches and with two hours they can do that. It won't boost ratings immediately, but it's a beginning and a better base to build a product than one hour.

gashface

Reaction score
I agree, Impact always felt quite rushed to do the time restraints. Two hours could be exactly what TNA needs to boost itself up in the wrestling world.