TNA There Are More Suplexs Than The Belly To Belly!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Is it just me or do TNA really over do it with the "Belly To Belly" suplex last iMPACT was a great example of this i counted about 8 Belly To Belly suplexs.
It's not just that one match is seems to be every main event match they are overused.
Surely someone else has noticed this??
Bottom line if anyone from TNA ever reads this there are more suplexs than the Belly To Belly!!

[/RandomRant]

straight_edge76

Yeah I noticed that also lol Angle and Rhino did do alot of them

The Rated R CMStar

Well, when you have Kurt Angle in a 44 minute match, it just becomes obvious you are going to see lots of belly-to-belly, it is just the way he fights, and Rhino just did them to do another move else than his beast moveset

straight_edge76

true but i like Rhino's moveset it fits his character well, he needs to turn HEEL though

X-Pac

Reaction score
There were alot of Belly 2 Belly suplexes and like someone else said it is a 45 minute match with Kurt Angle in it, lucky Lesnar or Steiner wasnt in the match or there would of been a whole more then 8 belly to belly suplexes.

straight_edge76

You have got that right but Steiner prolly couldn't last that long he'd have a heart attack lol

jkdevil

Reaction score
Of course, and this is their trademark as well! Althought I don't want to watch thi move, I still have to, but I prefer the Canadian Destroyer or Styles Clash, even BME and Spiral Tap!
How about 100 Belly to Belly in a 60 minutes Iron man match between Angle and Steiner!

The Ripper

Reaction score
Of course, and this is their trademark as well! Althought I don't want to watch thi move, I still have to, but I prefer the Canadian Destroyer or Styles Clash, even BME and Spiral Tap!
How about 100 Belly to Belly in a 60 minutes Iron man match between Angle and Steiner!

U just like the finishing moves, You cnat expect them just to keep hitting the canadian destroyer and styles clash what would be the point