TNA Subscription Youtube channel

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
YouTube has revealed a list of their first 30 pay channels, and TNA will be a part of that.

"TNA Wrestling Plus" will cost $4.99 a month and you can try the service for a 14-day trial. Some of the channels will contain ads, and Google will collect about 45% of the subscription and ad revenue from the channels.

UFC is also on the list with "UFC Select". The deal is the same as the TNAsubscription.

Thought I would post the story :).

Grams and Ounces

The Artiste
Reaction score
Thanks. I am using a tablet and its a pain to copy and paste things.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
No worries.

Glad TNA decided to make a new channel to do this, so they don't force their existing subscribers to pay money. It opens a decent opportunity for them to earn more money via social media, and it's an opportunity for fans to see exclusive content. Win/win.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
It has access to every single TNA PPV from 2004-2012 and I believe every TNA DVD in history.
Then I may just subscribe to it if you can get all that for just 5 bucks a month :obama: not bad