TNA Star going back to WWE ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I could see Cornette easily trying to tempt him to goto ROH, if he were to leave TNA and not sign with WWE and just work the indies instead, with the door being left open for him to return to TNA in the future.

WWE has too many tall guys, whilst Morgan is a great wrestler. ROH would be an awesome choice.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Personally getting tired of people leaving WWE (fired or on their own) then having TNA build them up only to leave TNA for WWE. I mean at some point it's obvious that these people have no sense of loyalty.

If TNA aren't using him right and he thinks he can get a better push in WWE then you can't blame him for leaving. Plus these guys don't have long careers at the top so they need to make money when they are over and healthy so if he can make a lot more with WWE he should go. Plus as Keith said he will have given TNA five years and that is a long time in wrestling.

WWE has too many tall guys, whilst Morgan is a great wrestler. ROH would be an awesome choice.

As I posted earlier in this thread WWE don't actually have that many talls when you take into account that almost all of them will retire within the next couple of years. If he can't go to WWE he will stay in TNA, he wouldn't be able to make enough money in ROH and he said in the interview that he is all about business. He wouldn't drop down a level and work for less money.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I'm not saying from a WWE standpoint saying from TNA's perspective at some point you think they'd say screw you WWE guys that couldn't hack it.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
But if you can get a few good years out of them then that is a positive. TNA should definitely be vary about hiring the former WWE guys because there is always a chance that they could jump back to WWE if they have a good year or two. In the end if they can get something good out of them for the time that they are there then that is all that really matters. If TNA becomes a bigger player then they will be able to encourage more of these guys to stick around.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
The only thing about the lack of big guys in WWE or this idea that these guys will retire or become part time in a few years, is that people have been saying that for awhile. Taker is already part time, in fact less than that, but the likes of Kane and Show are really hanging in there and show no signs of retiring. So I do wonder if Morgan would have a struggle to claim that big guy spot.