TNA star goes to WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

GERWECK.NET has learned that TNA mainstay “Wildcatâ€￾ Chris Harris, a member of the multiple time tag team champions America’s Most Wanted, has signed with World Wrestling Entertainment. Apparently Harris’ contract with TNA expired last week, and despite the company wanting him to stay, Harris agreed to terms with WWE.

Source: Gerweck.net

Well, it would be stupid if WWE send him to development. I see him being send to SD, or build him as a challenger of the ECW title. It would help a lot if he can keep the "Wildcat" Chris Harris name

phantomgerald

If this was true, then big loss to TNA, small gain for WWE.

hbkfan!

Reaction score
Wow, I hope this is true. He was my favorite when I watch TNA.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Wow this is really strange... I like Harris alot, hopefully WWE will use him in ECW, or SD. I could see him holding the ECW title, even the United States title.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
TNA chants anyone?
And a furious Vince trying to pretend he doesn't notice. :p
How is this a big loss? He wasnt being used at all. Seriously. If this was 2 or 3 years ago, then yeah, but not right now.
Yep.

Really, I don't see WWE doing ANYTHING with him. They may give him a run just to flaunt that they took a star from TNA, but after that he'll be as buried as Funaki.

Soulpower

lol, WWE is signing TNA rejects >_>

I like Harris, but it would have been better if they had signed James Storm.

Wrestling Station

Exactly, i cant see him doing anything in the wwe.
what happend about his feud with Black Reign? thats exactly one of the reasons why TNA has lost credidability and entertainment coz they break feuds too quickly and the development of the feuds are poor.

phantomgerald

How is this a big loss? He wasnt being used at all. Seriously. If this was 2 or 3 years ago, then yeah, but not right now.

Exactly, i cant see him doing anything in the wwe.

Because he was a potential main-eventer. If the main event scene lacks a face, he could easily have filled in and he competed in at least five great matches in his years in TNA. He'll be missed by TNA.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Wow this is really strange... I like Harris alot, hopefully WWE will use him in ECW, or SD. I could see him holding the ECW title, even the United States title.
U think that Harris could beat CM Punk and MVP for their titles? :fire:

CenaMark54

This wasn't a very smart move. What do you think Vince is going to do with a TNA midcard talent?

He will be buried on ECW then fired a year later.