Tna Six Sided Ring!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I have herd a lot of people say a lot of negative things about there ring. Well guess what I disagree. I think it separates them from everybody else and gives them a unique look. So they want be clones of everybody else. And just for the record there is a promotion in Mexico that has had a ring setup like that for the last 15 years. So in Concluding TNA employees if any of you read this just know you have my support!:flag_usa:

Reaction score
Lol I doubt any TNA employees are going to read this. And that promotion is AAA.

PeepShow

I dont see what everyones problem is with it. I mean for those of you that say you dont like it, why? I have just always wondered that

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Same here. Everyone thinks the 4 sided ring is so amazing but I bet people would be critcising if TNA was the only compan with 4 sides if everyone else had 6. Tbh I don't really mind what shape the ring is as long as I see good matches in that ring. The 6 sides makes TNA different from everyone else and I see nothing wrong with it but that's just me. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion about it really but at the end of the day whatever we say won't affect it...

Reaction score
I dont see what everyones problem is with it. I mean for those of you that say you dont like it, why? I have just always wondered that

Because there close minded morons who fear change!:cowboy:

PeepShow

Exactly. They hate it and complain how TNA is trying to be like everyone else. HA! Ya, I guess they are......

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
couldn't give less of a shit what the ring looks like, i care about the wrestling and booking, which hasnt been that great for both TNA and WWE

xtremebadass

and they've had it for how long? You decide to bring this up now?

The Godfather

Reaction score
After you watch TNA enough you honestly grow immune to it, and while a good match is going on you hardly notice the fact that the ring is six sided, and that's because IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER. I've heard this arguement many a times and it's always the same except in this instance it's not a TNA basher starting it.

Scott_Hardy

Reaction score
Well I have wrestling in both rings, the 4 and 6 sides. I think the 4 side ring has a little more room in it, but for the high flyers (that TNA tries to use alot) everything is alittle closer and easier for them to land the move.

MJ807

Reaction score
When I watch TNA I really don't notice the ring anymore and I really don't see why anyone cares it not like it makes wrestling less enjoyable it just gives the wrestlers better chances to land their spots.

JHar888

Reaction score
TNA is known for their Six Sided Ring. Can't you see why? It's the most original idea for a staged wrestling show. After watching TNA ever since its debut in 2002 of something, I must say that I can't watch a match that takes place in side of a Four Sided Ring anymore. The Six Sided Ring, I think is bigger, and fits both the X-Division, and Hardcore styles.