TNA Signs New Talent

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
TNA president Dixie Carter announced on her Twitter page that she has finalized a deal with a free agent wrestler. "Just signed a new talent contract on someone you guys have been asking about," Carter wrote. "Stay tuned." To read more from Carter, visit her Twitter.com/TNADixie.

--------------------------------------------------------------

So who's the new guy? I figure it's going to someone from WWE who was let go as a group. Mickie? Shelton Benjamin? Carlito? Katie Lea? If it's not a WWE guy, then I'd say the ROH guy that had a dark match. Rodrick Strong. It better not be some old ECW guy or Helms.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Did a little Twitter hoping. The Pope posted this....

[I]Just heard the news. Now THAT....That's Cool!~ PHS[/I]

Either that's a tease or Carlito is the new guy.

lol. His next post was...

Whoa! Just got the "News" of Pope's earlier news. That was purely coincidental. For The Record, Pope has NO CLUE as to who was signed. ~ PHS

Bad cover ? Coincidence? Or is he telling the truth?

imported_Adam

Reaction score
It could still be a few more people but according to her manager, it isn't Mickie James.. although that could be a work.. i know both snitsky and kenny have been trying for contracts, as well as katie lea wrestling dark matches and gregory helms might make a little sense since moore and hardy are already in tna...

Reaction score
What are you talking about allen? Don't you know, I am all knowing in wrestling? I know more than all the wrestling Wiki pages that you've read. I know more about wrestling than Steven Hawking knows about black holes. I know more about wrestling than what OJ knows about beating a murder rap or Kobe Bryant does about beating a rape charge. All I'm saying allen, is that if I were Tiger Woods with wrestling knowledge, I wouldn't have got caught. Then there's you...

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Lol dude just because you think everybody is no good compared to Strong doesn't really mean shit. thats an opinion and nobody really has to believe it.. thats not my opinion and its sure not fact.