TNA should have Joe/AJ main event BFG

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

03mnm

Reaction score
Bound for glory is the one ppv in the TNA calender that is a sure fire classic PPV. The main events are usually good matches. It's great when a wrestling company has an ace up its sleave... I think aj and joe are that ace.

I know the two have feuded before but I think a new feud between the 2 is needed. Could see it hapening sometime after BFG. Hopefully AJ is the world champ by then and also the top face in the company. Thats if Joe is done with going around killing people, it would be a great time to do a face/heel feud between the two.

Ghostbusters420

Reaction score
Yeah that would be sick. I remember when AJ was the star of the company. TNA needs to start pushing its own talent to the main event and soon.

Montana

I've been saying this for a while, however they want two guys who can draw in the main event. Plus Sting has his undefeated streak going.

For this year, i was thinking Sting goes face, Joe goes heel, and beats Sting for the Belt. Which pisses off AJ, thus AJ chasing the title and Joe. However it doesn't look like they are going to do that, but who knows.

This was the rumored main event last year too, but again Sting was the bigger draw.

LKP

Joe will turn heel soon iam pretty sure of it. Joe vs aj with aj as the champion. If its the main event it can be one of tna's best ever and i think stings last match will be against either jarrett or booker at BFG.

Montana

Yeah, they did in like late 06 early 07. Jarrett was the champ, Joe was the challenger. It wasn't a huge fued, but they had like a fan strap match or something.

LKP

Why can i see jarrett also joining the mafia? I think jarrett will fight styles, booker or abyss at bfg.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

When they did Jarrett vs Joe, Joe defeated Jarrett in the main event of No Surrender 06 with no belt on the line. The match was pointless, as Sting vs Jarrett was already declared for BFG.