TNA Should bring them back

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
I think that TNA should have James Mitchell bring back the New Churh. He could have them come out and help Judas Masies and then Masies could end up joining them and then we can have then start taking people out in TNA untill they can set up a face faction to take them on and help try to stop them. Maybe Sting and Abyss could for a team with two others to have a faction war in TNA. What do you guys think.

sweetj14

Reaction score
I really like the idea of the New Church coming back, but I don't think Sting would get caught up in it. I think TNA would put Abyss with some mid-carders or maybe Rhino.

gashface

Reaction score
Well it sounds like a good idea on the surface but having two 'monster' lead factions is too similar imo, the factions need more friction.

Marvel26

Reaction score
I haven't been a TNA fan long enough to know about the New Church but I'm guessing its some monstery type faction.
I quite like your idea but some TNA fans who are familiar with that faction may not think the same.

xtremebadass

I never really understood the whole New church thing, I didn't watch TNA then, was CM Punk and Raven in it?

LKP

Yes they were indeed my friend^^^. It wasnt a bad stable,if there was gonigt o be one now it would have to consist of abyss,vampiro,sting and mesias. Imagine that force huh? Vs rhino,james storm jeff jarrett and joe.

Weebo

Reaction score
Ya that could work as well making an new New Church, but I think that to be a goof faction the will need either Brian Lee or Malis