TNA SET MAJOR ATTENDANCE RECORD!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
- TNA set a live attendance record for their live events in the United States with the show at MCU Park in Brooklyn, New York last night. The show drew between 5,500 and 6,000 fans.

Dixie Carter wrote the following last night: “To all you at the Brooklyn show, thanks from everyone at TNA for setting a US attendance record. Hope you are having fun. I am watching!â€￾

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kaedon

Reaction score
- TNA set a live attendance record for their live events in the United States with the show at MCU Park in Brooklyn, New York last night. The show drew between 5,500 and 6,000 fans.

Dixie Carter wrote the following last night: “To all you at the Brooklyn show, thanks from everyone at TNA for setting a US attendance record. Hope you are having fun. I am watching!â€￾

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Fail to see what's so funny. That's actually good considering I hear they don't no more than 2,000 tops on house shows.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Fail to see what's so funny. That's actually good considering I hear they don't no more than 2,000 tops on house shows.

Reaction score
I think he's laughing about Carter's Tweet "setting a US attendance record...". Very, very misleading.
Good for them, they need something positive. Now they need HUGE PPV number improvements.

Reaction score
I think he's laughing about Carter's Tweet "setting a US attendance record...". Very, very misleading.
Good for them, they need something positive. Now they need HUGE PPV number improvements.

Kaedon

Reaction score
because local bands in Milwaukee can draw more than 5,000 people. that's really sad if you're hanging your hat on that.

Kaedon

Reaction score
because local bands in Milwaukee can draw more than 5,000 people. that's really sad if you're hanging your hat on that.

Reaction score
Me: what no punch n pie? well I guess I'll come in wait isn't vince russo still here? na I'll pass I'll just go to the wwe show."