TNA Scores Highest Impact Wrestling Rating in Nearly Six Months

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Interesting it had to be of course the in return of A.J Styles though.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Q1: Impact opened with a show-high 1.24 rating for AJ Styles signing Dixie Carter’s one-night contract to face Magnus, plus one commercial.

Q2: Impact dipped to a 1.20 rating for Bro Mans vs. Joseph Park & Eric Young, Dixie/Joe backstage, and one commercial.

Q3: Impact dipped to a 1.16 rating for James Storm challenging Gunner to a match at Genesis, one commercial, Samoa Joe vs. Ethan Carter III, and Kurt Angle backstage.

Q4: Impact dipped to a show-low 1.10 rating for backstage chaos, intros for the steel cage match, and two commercial breaks.

Q5: Impact jumped to a 1.21 rating for Kurt Angle vs. Bad Influence in a handicap steel cage match, Dixie/Roode backstage, and one commercial.

Q6: Impact dipped to a 1.19 rating for Bobby Roode vs. Sting in a steel cage match, one commercial, and the funeral home segment with Bully Ray and Mr. Anderson.

Q7: Impact dipped to a 1.12 rating for Dixie/Sting backstage, one commercial, and the first-half of AJ Styles vs. Magnus in a World Title unification match.

Q8: Impact rebounded to a 1.19 rating for the second-half of Styles-Magnus, plus one mid-match commercial.

Overall rating: 1.18

Last edited: