TNA Reveals Their Own Version Of "SAVE US" *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
It appears TNA has got on board with the cryptic messages like WWE did with the "SAVE_US" campaign. In the latest TNA Today, a mystery link shows up that will take you to a website at 11t11n07a.com. Once there, you can solve a puzzle that looks to hint at Booker T being at Genesis this weekend. Below is the screencap of the video:

Now at the top, you see "BORDEN" spelled backwards which is Sting's last name. Also you can make out "Genesis" and other TNA related numbers and words. Maybe the most important clue, is the bottom - "HUFFMAN" spelled backwards. This if course, the last name of Booker T. Also, at the top is "BT" - initials for Booker T.

Take it for what its worth and make your own judgments, but looks like TNA is trying to add a little excitement to the Genesis PPV this Sunday, but they may be a little late.

----------------------------------

:disgust1:

CaptainCharisma

Reaction score
I saw this on the TNA Today video, and tried putting it into my browser, but i got the link all wrong. Nice post, glad to know i wasnt going crazy, more or less confirms that it is Booker T, bless TNA for trying to copy WWE.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
They waited until now to release this because it's obscenely easy to figure out. The hardest part was figuring out how to rotate the pieces. :p

CaptainCharisma

Reaction score
The only sad thing is this means the end of King Booker, the best gimmick of 2006/2007.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
TNA= copycat

WWE =copycat

Rember a little organization that did this before any one else? yeah im talking about ROH. So since both WWE and TNA creative teams cant think for themselves they copy something that obviously worked really well.

So once again this post makes the following statement true

ROH>WWE and TNA

Great One

Remember when WWE actually first did it about 10 years ago... yeah.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
Remember when WWE actually first did it about 10 years ago... yeah.

give me a fucking break....

your telling me creative redid an angle from 10 years ago, which by the way was a different angle then this one. Hell im not even mentioning the fact that some of WWE's CREATIVE team was in attendance at ROH events when the Project 161 started. its blatant that WWE stole the idea, then the dirt bags at TNA stole the same idea again....

Great One

No, I'm not telling you that. I'm telling you THEY ALREADY FUCKING DID IT HOW CAN THEY STEAL SOMETHING THEY CREATED.

This Guy

They waited until now to release this because it's obscenely easy to figure out. The hardest part was figuring out how to rotate the pieces. :p

How do you rotate the pieces? I was trying to put it together, Live Audio Wrestling had a link to it in there news today and I couldn't figure it out.

give me a fucking break....

your telling me creative redid an angle from 10 years ago, which by the way was a different angle then this one. Hell im not even mentioning the fact that some of WWE's CREATIVE team was in attendance at ROH events when the Project 161 started. its blatant that WWE stole the idea, then the dirt bags at TNA stole the same idea again....

Yeah as Great One said, the WWE did the whole cryptic msg thing almost 10 years ago....its not exactly an ROH original idea either. Thats not to say someone didn't do something like that years before that either. Every idea is a rip off. TNA ripped off WWE who ripped of ROH who ripped of WWE who ripped off, well who knows....and really who cares.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Yeah as Great One said, the WWE did the whole cryptic msg thing almost 10 years ago....its not exactly an ROH original idea either. Thats not to say someone didn't do something like that years before that either. Every idea is a rip off. TNA ripped off WWE who ripped of ROH who ripped of WWE who ripped off, well who knows....and really who cares.

Just one big creative ripoff circle. Honestly TNA is like a tightrope, some are able to land and make it to the otherside, while others miss and dissappear into the darkness below.

Rell

Reaction score
*Original post deleted*

I got tired of saying the same thing