TNA Release-a-thon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
So far:

- Roxxi
- ODB
- Scott Hall
- Sean Waltman

They have all been released from TNA since the PPV on Sunday. Recalling the news story from a few weeks back, which stated 15-20 people need to be cut from the roster, I assume there will be more to come. TNA need to cut costs and they have too many wrestlers for only a two hour show.

Releasing Hall and Waltman are good moves as they should never have had contracts in the first place.

I have a feeling that Homicide will be released soon. Some of the older former ECW wrestlers will be gone after the ECW angle is finished. Rhyno, Raven and Steven Richards have done nothing lately (especially Rhyno) and so I can't see them being kept unless their popularity really picks up with the ECW angle. Orlando Jordan is another I see released soon.

Who do you think will go next?

XenForo-Test

Reaction score
So far:

- Roxxi
- ODB
- Scott Hall
- Sean Waltman

Meh, meh, meh... and meh. Roxxi and ODB had nothing to do in the new regime, and Hall and Waltman are both fuck-ups. OJ needs to go PRONTO. He relies on shock value... which he just isn't getting. No shock value means no value means no soup for you.