TNA regulars are idiots

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
On Thursday's Impact, Jeff Jarrett will begin running an open challenge, where he challenges members from the crowd to "make him tap," and of they do, he will pay them. While they were using plants, the live crowd in Orlando bought it as a shoot and security had their hands full trying to keep fans from hopping the rail so they could get a shot at the money.

Nuff said.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
:lol: wonder how that will come off on T.V I already knew those fans could be stupid so not surprised by this at all.

Don Draper

Reaction score
The only thing lower than TNA's live event attendance crowds are their fans IQ's, if they're dumb enough to try and get in the ring they should allow them to get in the ring and have Jarrett make them tap.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
I read about this earlier and lol'ed. I can't wait to see how it plays out on Impact tomorrow night.

Angelic Chaos

Reaction score
Although ECW is one of the greats, their fan's IQ is far worse. Someone asks for a chair, the first 5 rows throw their chaire

Chuck Norris

Reaction score
If you had any intelligence you wouldn't waste money on going there anyways, so yeah, it was easy to guess the IQ of the TNA fans.

Fuzzbuzz

Reaction score
Ironically it'll probably come across pretty well on TV, and make Jarrett appear as a heat magnet.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Its free to get into the Impact Zone for Impact tapings, Chuck Norris.