TNA: Real Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JHar888

Reaction score
Well that was just great. Loved how TNA was on a "world tour" and how they'll be headed to Europe. If only that was happening in real life. :( Anyways, it was a kinda short read, but a good one. Here's my review:

BM: Six Man Tag, the Main Event (which I wrote lol) was pretty good, but the Six Man Tag was a little better.
WM: N/A, all were at least a little enjoyable.
BP: Raven at Black Reign's workshop, or The Contract Signing. Both were good.
WP: Raven/Black Reign together. Black Reign doesn't talk I don't think, but still it is creative.
AF/C: Well all matches were great, and the promos were pretty good as well, just try to keep it a little more in character. Also, way to put Paul Burchill in this BTB, and the opening thing with Jeremy Borash was great to come right before the Burchill/Young Match. Keep writing good matches, especially the matches as good as the Six Man Tag Match. Oh, that was a fun read.
My Rating: 7.8/10, you're only getting better as this BTB goes on.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Best Match: Six Man Tag Team Match

Worse Match: Voo Doo Kin Mafia vs. Team 3D

Best Interview/Segment: Raven at Black Reign's workshop

Worse Interview/Segment: Contract Signing

Additional Feedback/Comments: First time checking out this BTB and I have to say that it's pretty good. The matches are all enjoyable reads though I couldn't get into VKM vs. Team 3D. The promos are nicely written but they could be put more into character. It was a short show but it did what it was supposed to do (build up rivalries). I'll be checking out your next show. Feel free to check out The Commencement if you like.

xXxDocileGothxXx

Reaction score
BM: Six Man Tag
WM: N/A, all of the matches were entertaining
BP: Raven and Black Reign
WP: Contract
AF/C: Your matches are a thrilling read bro! The 6 man tag had me enthusiastically reading every line! Your characters were a bit out of their roles but that is a problem easily fixed I am sure. The show was a bit short but was filled tot he brim with greatness with the time it was allowed!

connorten

Reaction score
iMPACT Preview and News Update!

Bound for Glory Taking Shape!
It is PPV time again in TNA. 2 Weeks away from the next PPV event and Bound for Glory is alreay taking shape. This includes the World Title Match, Judas Mesias VS Abyss in the House of Fun Match, The Elevation X Match between Raven and Black Reign, Rhino and Matt Morgan finally going 1 on 1 on live TV, and the newly announced matches of the 3 Way World Tag Title Match, and the 4 Man Xscape X-Division Title Match:

Abyss-Mesias.jpg

Reign-Raven.jpg

Rhino-Morgan.jpg

XscapeSteelCage.jpg

3DLAXPACMAN.jpg

Angle-Harris.jpg

iMPACT Rating Drops Slightly!
This past weeks iMPACT Rating dropped slightly after a show that wrestling critics called 'disappointing, after a huge week before.' The rating dropped from a 1.37 to a 1.32. But writers out of TNA Office's said that this weeks showed would be huge and filled with action. The following is this weeks iMPACT Preview:
Live From: Petersen Events Center @ Pittsburgh, PA
Attendance: 13 000

Sean Waltman makes his TNA debut against Black Reign!
Bound for Glory Opponents Jay Lethal/Sonjay Dutt team up against Murder City Machine Guns!
Christian Cage hosts Chattin' with the Champ with special guests and BFG opponents Matt Morgan and Rhino!
The TV Title Tournament will begin with: Kaz VS. Raven, Robert Roode VS. Eric Young, and Main Eventing the show a No DQ match between, James Storm VS. Rhino
Also: The Fallout between Angle and Harris, and the Return of Jeff Jarrett!

JHar888

Reaction score
Well hi there C10! Nice, nice job! I'm hoping to put on a better BFG than you lol, competition is the funnest. Anyways, good luck, it looks nice buddy.