TNA: Real Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

connorten

Reaction score
Backstory:
This BTB starts after No Surrender, where at the event TNA announced that they would be going 2 hours that week, and they also made a huge announcement that they would be starting a Women's Division with a Women's Title. The next day the day of the tapings they announced that Bound for Glory would take place in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. TNA said that this would be the start of a new world tour.

NO SURRENDER
Black Reign d. Raven in a Raven's Rules Match!
Black Reign ties Raven up against the ropes and drives a chair into his face till Raven yells out I Give Up!
LAX d. Team Pacman to become New World Tag Team Champions!
Jones gets tagged in but is taking out by Homicide who tags Hernandez in and Hernandez delivers the Border Toss into Killings for the win.
Abyss and Judas Mesias fight to a No Contest!
They were fighting in the crowd and Abyss went to Suplex him down 10 feet to the ground but Mesias countered sending them both crashing down to the ground.
James Storm d. Rhino in a 8 Mile Street Fight!
Storm delivered a brainbuster onto a barbewire covered chair forcing the ref to end the match.
Christian Cage d. Samoa Joe by DQ!
Cage tries to fight but Joe snaps and sends Cage to the hospital after the assault.
Jay Lethal d. Fallen Angel to Retain X Title!
Lethal gets control near the end and delivers the Diving Elbow to end it.
Kurt Angle d. Sting to Retain World Title!
Angle forces Sting to tap to the Ankle Lock after one of the greatest matches of the year.

Champions:
TNA World Champion: Kurt Angle
TNA X-Division Champion: Jay Lethal
TNA World Tag Team Champions: LAX
TNA Women's Champion: Vacant

Heavyweight Roster:
Abyss
AJ Styles
Black Reign
Chris Harris
Christian Cage
Eric Young
James Storm
Jeff Jarrett
Junior Fatu
'Mad Man' Pondo
Kurt Angle
Lance Hoyt
Judas Mesias
Matt Morgan
Raven
Rhino
Robert Roode
Samoa Joe
Sting
Tomko
Chris Hero
Paul Burchill
Claudio Castagnoli

X-Division Roster:
Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin
Fallen Angel
Jay Lethal
Kaz
Petey Williams
Primetime
Jimmy Rave
Sean Waltman
Sonjay Dutt
Ruckus

Tag Team Roster:
Team Pacman: Pacman Jones/Ron Killings
Christian Coalition: Christian Cage/Tomko/AJ Styles
Motor City Machine Guns: Alex Shelley/Chris Sabin
VKM: BG James/Kip James
Team 3D: Brother Ray/Brother D-Von
LAX: Hernandez/Homicide
Triple X: Fallen Angel/Primetime
The Steiner Brothers: Scott/Rick

Womens Roster:
Ms. Brooks
Gail Kim
Christy Hemme
Jackie Moore
Roxy Laveaux
Ariel
Angel Williams
Talia Madison
The Amazing Kong

Previews(This is where u will find all previews):
Eric Young/Shark Boy VS. Jimmy Rave/Lance Hoyt w/ Christy Hemme
Jay Lethal VS. Pacman Jones w/ Ron Killings
LAX VS. The Steiner Brothers
Chris Sabin w/ Alex Shelley VS. Brother Ray w/ Brother D-Von
Main Event: Fight for the Right Match

News(This is where u will find all the latest news):
Signed: Chris Hero, Claudio Castagnoli, and Ruckus
Releases: Havok, and Martyr

jamierfc1

Reaction score
Shows looking interesting, cant wait to see what you do with it.

JHar888

Reaction score
Already checked it out on another forum, but yeah, looks great. Bring on the 1st show, I'm ready.

connorten

Reaction score
News, Rumours, Spoilers

winc_logo.jpg

Cryme Tyme to TNA?!?!
Rumours from several Wrestling News sites have posted news articles saying that TNA is in negotiations. Dixie Carter didn't say much about this topic, but she did point out that, "We have been in negotiations with Cryme Tyme for the past 2 weeks. We have gotten close, but then there agent pulled back looking for more out of this." Rumours from backstage in TNA say that the last offer was 3 years with each member getting 250 000 a year. Carter also said, "We will continue to negoatiate with Cryme Tyme until we get an agreement, but until then we are not releasing any other info."

More Signings, and releases!
Since TNA signed the 3 ROH members they have been on a signing spree looking to amp up there roster. First off they released 3 superstars which included: Kevin Nash, Senshi, and Shark Boy. They agreed to the signing of 3 superstars as well one being former WWE superstar, Paul Burchill, who signed a 3 year deal worth 135 000 a year. Another superstar that signed was FIP wrestler 'Mad Man' Pondo, who signed a 2 year deal worth 75 000 a year. The final man they signed is entering his 3rd stint with TNA Sean Waltman, who signed a 5 year deal worth 375 000 a year.

House Show Results:
New York;
Shark Boy farewell Match: Shark Boy d. Sonjay Dutt @ 10:08
After the match the 7 000 fans all stood on there feet and applauded Shark Boy for that he has done in TNA.
Sean Waltman d. Rhino @ 7:39
Waltman wins with the superkick. After the match Morgan charges to the ring and beats down on Rhino leaving him a bloody mess.
Black Reign/Raven/Mad Man Pondo d. Tomko/Styles/Cage @ 15:03
Pondo pins Tomko after using a foreign object when the ref was not paying attention. After the match Raven and Reign start to brawl and Pondo ends up taking both men out.
Chris Hero d. Jay Lethal @ 12:17
an amazing match with Hero hitting the Hero's Welcome after a close finish.
World title Match: Angle d. Joe, Harris, Storm, Jarrett @ 27:49
Angle defeats Jarrett with the Ankle lock well Harris and Storm brawled out of the arena near the end.

Well that is it for now my show will be up by the end of the week.

JHar888

Reaction score
I like your use of a house show, to me, tha's a good way to spice up storylines in a BTB. Also, nice releases!

The Ripper

Reaction score
This is looking good, you have House Shows which can help show a build up of character. Not sure about the release of Senshi but the new signings should fill up the gap.

connorten

Reaction score
iMPACT #1

The opening video comes to an end as the camera enters the iMPACT Zone. The pyro shoots off as the camera pans around the arena. The camera finally stops at Tenay and West.

Tenay: Hello everyone and welcome to the first ever 2 hour iMPACT! And what a night we have for you tonight. I mean we have a fight for the right match, tag team matches, Pacman Jones making his singles wrestling debut.

West: And of course you can't forget about all the follow up from the No Surrender PPV event. I mean there was so much going on at that PPV event it was hard to follow.

-Match 1-
Eric Young/Shark Boy VS. Lance Hoyt/Jimmy Rave w/ Christy Hemme​

Bell Rings: Shark Boy and Rave start out. Boy goes in to hook up, but Rave quickly counters and locks in a hammerlock, but Boy quickly counters and locks in a headlock, but Rave counters again delivering a backdrop. Rave kicks up at the same time Boy crawls up. Rave bounces off the ropes and goes for a dropkick, but Boy moves out of the way. Shark Boy then locks in an armbar forcing Rave to yell out in pain. Rave fights as hard as he can and finally gets a foot on the rope. Shark Boy tags Young. Young jumps in and stomps on the back of Rave 3 times before pulling him up and bouncing him off the ropes and hitting a huge clothesline. Young then drags Rave to his corner and tags Boy. Boy climbs to the top rope and Young extends Raves arm and Boy hits a Leg Drop across Raves arm. Rave grabs his arm in pain. Rave tries to drag himself to Hoyt but Boy pulls him back to the center of the ring, where Shark Boy locks in a armbar. Rave yells out in pain and tries his hardest to not tap, but Hoyt jumps in and boots Shark Boy in the head. Young jumps in and charges at Hoyt but Hoyt delivers a huge Spinebuster. Young quickly rolls out of the ring with Hoyt chasing him. Shark Boy and Rave crawl to there feet. Rave charges in but Boy flips him over the top rope, Rave lands on the apron, Boy spins around and Rave springboards and hits a hurricanrana. Rave then rolls over to his corner and makes a tag. Hoyt jumps in and delivers a High Elbow knocking Young into the guard rail. Boy slowly gets to his feet and Hoyt bounces off the ropes and delivers a Big Boot. Hoyt then bounces off the ropes and delivers a leg drop across Shark Boys throat holding it for a pin ...1...2. kick out. Hoyt looks at the ref, as Hemme climbs on the apron and starts arguing with the ref. Hoyt and Rave try and gets Hemme off the apron but Shark Boy rolls Hoyt up ...1...2...3!
WINNERS: By Pin Fall Shark Boy and Eric Young!

West: Oh my god! what the hell does Hemme think she is doing!!!

Tenay: I dont know, but for the second week in a row Hemme has cost Hoyt and Rave a match.

Shark Boy and Young celebrate in the ring well Hoyt walks up the ramp fighting with Hemme.

Backstage: Jim Cornette w/ Rhino

The camera opens in Cornettes Office with Jim and Matt Morgan watching the end of the Hoyt and Rave match when Rhino barges in and grabs Cornette by the collar. Morgan quickly jumps in and slams Rhino into the wall. Cornette fixes his collar and jumps up looking Rhino in the eyes.

Cornette: What the hell do you want? And who the hell gave you the right to barge in here and try and fight me?

Rhino: (Shoves Morgan off of him and gets in Cornettes face) First answer is no one and second answer is what the hell were you thinking? What am I just turning into a jobber for you now or what? I mean I haven't been in a big match for over 2 months and I wasn't even put into that Fight for the Right Match!

Cornette: Maybe I forgot about you with everything going on and Bound for Glory right around the corner.

Rhino: Oh bullshit Cornette! You just dont like me since that day at the House Show when I took your bodyguard here and gored him through the steel rail.

Cornette: (Holds Morgan back who is ready to lay Rhino out) Ok then how about you try that again! Next week in the iMPACT Main Event it will be Matt Morgan VS. Rhino in a... Six Sides of Steel Match!

Rhino nods his head and wags his finger at Morgan who also seems happy about the choice by Cornette.

-Commercial Break-

Ringside w/ Team 3D

The camera opens in the iMPACT Zone with Team 3D standing in the middle of the ring. They both have angry looks on there faces.

Ray: what the hell was that Cornette!? We worked our asses off winning matches and beating down teams for the past 2 months and you promise us a Tag Title match at No Surrender, but LAX comes in and is the only team that could beat us in 2 months and you give them the title match. I mean we were 5-1 up to No Surrender, we even took out wrestlers like Jay Lethal, Shark Boy, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, The Steiner Brothers. We put all of those suckers on the shelves for at least a week each. So enough of the blowing promises! We want our World Title Match and we want it right now!

Team 3D get ready to wrestle and wait for a couple seconds and then The Steiners music hits and from behind Rick and Scott lie out Team 3D. Rick drags Ray up and fires off solid right hands until Ray grabs his hand and bounces him off the ropes and delivers an Inverted Atomic Drop. Ray then drags Scott off D-Von and bounces him off the ropes and shoots him high over the ropes and to the outside. D-Von then pulls 2 steel chairs into the ring. Ray pulls Rick to the center of the ring and sets his arm on one chair and then D-Von slams the other chair into his arm, Ray then takes the chair and does the same thing 2 times. Rick grabs his arm in pain and rolls out of the ring.

Ray: Enough of the promised title shots we are just going to keep abusing teams, title shots or nothing. And The Steiners just showed up at the wrong time, and were in the wrong place. And next week it is going to be... VKM! And if you 2 don't come out here next week and fight us we will go back there and find you.

Ray throws the mic down and then leaves the ring with D-Von following.

-Match 2-
Non-Title
Pacman Jones w/ Ron Killings VS. Jay Lethal​

Bell Rings: Both men hook up right away. Jones goes to lock in a headlock, but Lethal counters and locks in a hammerlock. Lethal adds more and more pressure till Jones counters and rolls Lethal up ...1...2 kick out. Jones and Lethal both jump to there feet and hook up again. Lethal locks in a headlock, but Pacman delivers a backdrop. Both men jump to there feet again this time they pause to breath. Both men then circle the ring for a second before hooking up again Jones this time locks in a headlock and adds enough pressure to put Lethal on 1 knee. Jones continues to add pressure almost taking him donw to both knees, but Lethal fires off elbows till Jones lets go then Lethal rolls up ...1...2 kick out. Lethal jumps to his feet and dropkicks Jones into the corner. Lethal then charges in and boots Jones in the face and then bulldogs him out of the corner. Lethal then bounces off the ropes and does a cartwheel dropping onto Jones stomach into a pin ...1...2. kick out. Lethal climbs to his feet and goes to bounce off the ropes but Killings kicks Lethal hard in the back. Jones then rolls Lethal ...1...2 kick out. Jones complains with the ref until from behind Lethal delivers a swinging neckbreaker. Lethal the points at the ceiling and climbs to the top rope and goes for a Elbow Drop, but Jones just gets out of the way. The ref begins a count ..1..2..3..4..5..6..7 both men slowly get to there feet. Jones charges in for a clothesline but Lethal flips him over the top rope taking out Killings. Lethal then waits for both men to get up and he dives through the middle rope taking both men out. Lethal taunts both men getting a load of cheers. Lethal pulls Jones to his feet and then whips him hard into the steps. Lethal then takes Killings and whips him into Jones sending both men over the steps. Lethal then drags Jones up and lifts him in a spinebuster position and drives him into the rail. Lethal then takes Killings and fires him headfirst into Jones' groin. Lethal then takes Killings and throws his head into the rail 5 times. Lethal then grabs Jones and tosses him into the ring. Lethal drags Jones to his feet and throws 5 solid rights before spinning him around... Dragon Suplex! Lethal then points to the sky to an explosion of cheers from the fans. Lethal makes his way to the top rope and goes for a Flying Elbow, but Killings jumps on the apron and pushes Lethal off and into the ref. Killings then grabs a chair and Jones holds Lethal in a Full Nelson, but Lethal ducks out and Killings drills Jones with the chair. Killings spins around and Lethal superkicks the chair into Killings face, Lethal then grabs Killings and DDT's him onto the chair. The crowd is jumping up and down as Lethal climbs to the top rope and finally hits the flying elbow right on Jones' heart. Lethal then wakes up the ref and gets the pin ...1...2...3!
WINNER: By Pin Fall Jay Lethal!

Tenay: what a victory for Lethal and what a big lose for Team Pacman!

West: I have to agree because Team Pacman is pushing themselves further away from title matches with each loss.

Lethal is in the ring on his knees clinching his title, well on the outside Killings and Pacman are arguing over what happened.

-Commercial Break-

Backstage: Interview w/ Kurt Angle

Karen and Kurt are both relaxing watching Angles No Surrender match in there dressing room when JB steps in.

JB: Hello Kurt and Karen. I was just looking for a couple comments on the Fight for the Right Match tonight and the No Surrender Match. (Kurt signals for him to come on in) Kurt first off what are your comments on the Fight for the Right Match to be held tonight on iMPACT?

Kurt: (Sits up on his couch) What do you think? I mean I have beat all the people to step up so far like Abyss, Joe, and Sting. what makes you think I can't defeat the other wrestlers in this match? I mean it is only James Storm, or Chris Harris or all those other guys that think they can take this from me. (Angle pats his title belt)

JB: What about your title match at No Surrender? I mean many of the most famous wrestling critics are saying it was match of the year material.

Kurt: JB... every match I fight in is match of the year material, but I guess this match was a bit more special. I mean we fought for 45 minutes I had 2 angle slams he hit 3 inverted DDT's but it all ended 45 minutes and 30 seconds when I locked in the ankle lock and made him tap. (Angle laughs as the TV shows Sting tapping at No Surrender) And at Bound for Glory who ever my opponent is, whether it be Sting, Joe, Steiner, Harris or whoever will fell that same faith that Sting felt Sunday night.

-Match 3-
Non-Title
The Steiner Brothers VS. LAX(c)​

Before the match starts the TNA Doctor comes over the titantron.

Doctor: I am very sad to announce that after the attack by Team 3D on The Steiner Brother earlier in the night, when they delivered the chair shots to his arm they shattered it or others way broke it. He will not be able to wrestle for the next 5-7 weeks, but he said the show must go on and picked a replacement... former WWE superstar 'The Pirate' Paul Burchill!

Bell Rings: Homicide and Burchill start the match. Homicide charges in, but Burchill delivers 2 arm drags and then bends Homicide's arm back. Homicide fights hard and then manages to drag Burchill over and lock in the the same submission. Burchill quickly grabs onto the ropes the ref counts to 3 and then Homicide lets go but delivers a solid shot to the stomach. Homicide drags Burchill out of the corner and delivers a huge uppercut sending him back to the ropes. Homcide then bounces him off the ropes and delivers a massive spinebuster. Homicide tags Hernandez. Hernandez comes in and drags Burchill to his knees, but Burchill fires off solid rights to his stomach till he lets go, then he bounces off the ropes but is hit with a big boot. Burchill grabs on the ropes and pulls himself up as Hernandez shakes off the punches. Burchill then delivers more rights across his face until Hernandez drops leaning on the ropes. Burchill then dives in and tags Steiner. Steiner jumps in and decks Hernandez with 2 clothesline and then hits Homicide with a big boot. Steiner then turns around but is hit with a clothesline from Hernandez. Hernandez re-groups and then pulls Scott to his knees and throws 12 punches across his forehead. Hernandez then taunts the crowd before booting Steiner back into the ropes. Homicide then climbs on the 2nd rope and jumps down dropkicking Steiner. Hernandez pulls Steiner to the center of the ring and pins ...1...2.. Burchill breaks it up. Burchill drags Hernandez to his feet and dropkicks his knees sending him to his knees. Burchill then delivers solid punches across his forehead before backing up and superkicking him. Steiner crawls over and pins ...1...2 kick out. The ref begins to count as both men lay motionless ..1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8 Steiner tags Burchill .Burchill jumps in and pulls Hernandez back to the center of the ring and locks in a Boston Crab. Hernandez fights hard and slowly drags himself to his corner tagging Homicide. Homicide springboards and as Burchill turns hits a West Coast Pop into a pin ...1...2. kick out. Homicide spins around and is hit with a huge superkick knocking him to the ropes. Burchill then charges in but is flipped to the apron. Burchill then delivers a forearm to Homicide sending him stumbling, but from behind Hernandez takes his legs out from under him. Hernandez then fires off right after right till Steiner chases him off. Burchill shakes off the blows and turns around and is taking down by a flying Homicide. The ref begins to count as both men are down ..1..2..3..4..5..6..7 both men slowly get to there feet and roll into the ring. Burchill is first up and fires a punch at Homicide who fires back and they continue that for 3 punches each before Burchill blocks one and clotheslines Homcide. Burchill tags Steiner. Steiner gets ready to go in when the lights go out in the iMPACT Zone. When they come on LAX is in the ring getting beat down by Team 3D and Burchill and Steiner are backing up the ramp.
WINNERS: By DQ LAX!

Tenay: What a great match ruined by 2 assholes who won't stop till they get a title shot.

West: Well judging by there continued assaults it is starting to get to Cornette and TNA Management.

Team 3D pull Hernandez to his feet and get ready for a 3D when Team Pacman and VKM come out and chase Team 3D out of the ring. Team 3D back up the ramp with sick smiles on there face well EMT's attend to LAX.

-Commercial Break-

Backstage: Team Pacman

Jones is walking in front of Killings not even listening to him apologize. Finally Killings has enough and spins Jones around who gets right in Killings face.

Pacman: What the hell do you want? I mean I know you want to apologize, but I don't care we have to focus in on bigger things like the World Tag Title again.

Killings: Well we can't win the tag titles if we aren't on the same page! So why don't you just accept my apology so we can get on to focusing in on the titles.

Pacman: Fine as long as you will shut up and stop begging, I accept your dam apology.

Jones walks away leaving Killings behind shaking his head.

-Match 4-
Chris Sabin w/ Alex Shelley VS. Brother Ray w/ Brother D-Von​

Bell Rings: Sabin charges in and ducks under a clothesline and then locks in a hammerlock. Ray quickly counters out and locks in his own hammerlock. Sabin quickly runs up the ropes and delivers a bulldog forcing Ray to let go. Sabin then jumps up and dropkicks Ray through the middle rope. Ray shakes off the dropkick and turns around and is hit by a suicide dive. D-Von moves in to stand up for Ray, but Shelley comes from behind delivering a neckbreaker. Sabin drags Ray to his feet and rolls him in the ring. Sabin climbs to the top rope and goes for a leg drop, but Ray rolls out of the way. Sabin grabs his back in pain as Ray slowly makes his way to his feet. Ray pulls Sabin to his feet and delivers 5 punches across his face before delivering a huge vertical suplex. Ray pins ...1...2 kick out. Ray drags Sabin to his knees, but Sabin drives 3 elbows into Ray's stomach before rolling him up ...1...2. kick out. Sabin climbs to his feet and re-groups before going back to Ray who drives 3 solid rights into Sabin's stomach, Sabin quickly stops the momentum of Ray by delivering a knee to Ray's face. Ray backs into the corner, but Sabin charges in and slides into Ray's groin feet first. The ref warns Sabin, who just ignores the ref and starts firing punches into the face of Ray. The ref quickly jumps in and drags Sabin off. The ref scolds Sabin for his past 2 moves, but Sabin shoves the ref out of the way and drags Ray up. Sabin bounces Ray off the ropes, but Ray delivers a huge shoulder block. Ray then bounces off the ropes and jumps up high dropping both knees into Sabin's face. Ray pins ...1...2.. kick out. Ray looks up at the ref in shock and starts slapping his hand and yelling at him. Ray pulls Sabin up and bounces him off the ropes and goes for a clothesline, but Sabin ducks under and then dropkicks Ray in the back sending him into the ropes. Sabin then bounces off the ropes and delivers a '619'! Sabin pins ...1...2.. kick out. Sabin grabs his face and then wipes the sweat off his face. Sabin bounces off the ropes and does a somersault and hits a moonsault onto Ray's chest. Sabin bounces off the ropes again and delivers a back senton drop into a pin ...1...2.. Ray just kicks out.

Sabin and Ray are both down as the ref begins to count ..1..2..3..4..5 Sabin grabs onto the ropes and pulls himself up, well Ray is holding onto the ropes trying to re-group. Sabin rips Ray up and throws him in the corner and delivers 5 jabs and then winds up and delivers a huge left knocking Ray down in the corner. Sabin then backs up and gets ready to slide in to Ray again but the ref quickly stops him. As the ref talks to Sabin Shelley chokes Ray with a chain, until D-Von chases up the ramp to the backstage area. Sabin pulls Ray out of the corner and pins ...1...2. kick out. Sabin locks up at the ref and says it was 3, but the ref ignores what he is saying and lets the match go on. Sabin pulls Ray to his feet and bounces him off the ropes, but Ray ducks and when Sabin turns he hits a big boot. Ray then sees D-Von run back down the ramp with Shelley in front of him. Shelley slides in the ring and grabs onto the ref who gets ready to ring the bell but is shoved into a charging D-Von. Shelley then runs out of the ring and out of the iMPACT Zone. Ray then calls for D-Von to lift Shelley... 3-D. D-Von revives the ref and then rolls out of the ring. Ray pins ...1...2...3!
WINNER: By Pin-Fall Brother Ray

Tenay: Another great match spoiled by Team 3D.

West: Well may I point out that Shelley pretty well screwed his own partner out of the match when he through the ref into D-Von.

Tenay: That is true, but D-Von helped Ray to get him the win.

Team 3D are in the ring celebrating as the show goes to its last commercial break.

-Commercial Break-

-Main Event-
Fight for the Right Match
Chris Harris, Junior Fatu, James Storm, Sting, Samoa Joe, Christian Cage, AJ Styles, Kaz, Chris Hero, Jeff Jarrett​
Bell Rings: James Storm and AJ Styles start the match off. Both men walk to the center and have a stare down for a couple seconds before Storm delivers a punch. Styles quickly gets to his feet, but Storm delivers 2 clotheslines and as Styles gets up and stumbles at Storm he flips him over his head dropping him on his back. Storm then walks to his corner and chugs the last of his beer and then waits for Styles to get up and then lies him out with the beer bottle. Storm then drags Styles to his feet and bounces him off the ropes and flips him over to the apron. Storm spins around and goes for a punch, but Styles ducks and then drives his shoulder into Storm's stomach. Storm stumbles away and when he turns around Styles springboards and dropkicks Storm into the corner.
Now Entering: KAZ

Kaz quickly gets in the ring and lays Storm and Styles out with punches across there face. Storm and Styles both jump to there feet and Kaz lays them out with a double clothesline. Kaz taunts the crowd getting the iMPACT Zone on there feet and chanting 'Kaz, Kaz, Kaz!' Kaz pulls Storm up and bounces his head off the turnbuckle 3 times before bouncing him off the ropes and delivering a huge dropkick. Kaz then spots Styles getting up and goes to clothesline him to the outside, but Styles hangs on, Kaz tries to knock him off but Styles pulls himself back in the ring. Kaz and Styles hook up, but Kaz gets the upper hand and locks in a headlock. After making Styles drop to 1 knee Kaz runs up the ropes and spins around delivering a bulldog. Kaz then takes a break as the next man comes in.
Now Entering: JEFF JARRETT

Jarrett charges out with his guitar in hand. As Jarrett slides in Kaz grabs his guitar and tries to break it over his head but Jarrett ducks out and then as Kaz turns around he superkicks him sending the guitar flying. Jarrett smiles and turns around, but is hit with a clothesline from Storm. Storm then smiles but he gets hit by a bulldog from Styles, dropping his head into the gut of Kaz. Styles then climbs to the top rope and as all 3 men slowly get to there feet he jumps and connects with a crossbody onto all 3 men. All 4 men are down in the ring as the clock continues to run down to 0.
Now Entering: CHRIS HERO

Hero charges down and as Styles gets up he delivers a knee to Styles gut. Hero then goes to dump Styles over the top rope, but Styles slips out and flips Hero to the apron. As Styles goes to take him out Jarrett spins him around and smashes the guitar over his head. Hero springboards and clotheslines Jarrett and Storm. Kaz sizes Hero up and when he turns around he delivers a superkick knocking Hero back into the ropes. Kaz then bounces off the ropes and goes to clothesline him out, but Hero flips Kaz over to the apron. Hero spins around and Kaz delivers a stunner onto the top rope. Kaz waits for a few people to get up and then he springboards and lands on all of the 4 wrestlers taking everyone down. Kaz is the first one up taunting the pile of wrestlers in the middle of the ring.
Now Entering: CHRISTIAN CAGE

Cage slides into the ring and start exchanging punches with Kaz. Finally after about 10 seconds of that Styles comes from behind and drives his shoulder into the knee of Kaz. Cage and Styles then bounce Kaz off the ropes and deliver a double high elbow. Jarrett charges at Cage, but Cage ducks and flips Jarrett over the top rope to the apron where Styles dropkicks him to the outside. JEFF JARRETT ELIMINATED!!! Cage and Styles then drag Hero to his feet and bounces him off the ropes, but he comes back hitting a double clothesline. Styles and Cage jumps to there feet and Hero throws punches at both men until Kaz steps in and starts firing off rights at Styles. Kaz then bounces Styles off the ropes and goes for a superkick, but Styles ducks under it and sweeps his legs out from under him.
Now Entering: JUNIOR FATU

Fatu charges to the ring and clotheslines Cage and Hero and then delivers rights to the face of Styles till he drops to the ground. Fatu then grabs Storm's leg when he tries to boot him and shoves him hard to the mat. Cage charges at Fatu, but Fatu gets him on his shoulders 'Samoan Drop!' Hero then stumbles to his feet and Fatu superkicks him back into the ropes. Fatu then charges in and clotheslines him to the outside. CHRIS HERO ELIMINATED!!! Fatu turns around and is hit by a dropkick from Styles having no effect on him. Fatu grabs Styles by the neck and fires him across the ring. Fatu then sees Storm charging in and he kicks him in the stomach and delivers a suplex onto the body of Cage.
Now Entering: SAMOA JOE

Joe jumps in the ring and Fatu and Joe exchange smiles. As Storm climbs to his feet Joe and Fatu charge in and deliver a spear and clothesline combo. Styles quickly tries to get away from Joe, but Joe pulls him in by the tights and they deliver forearms and punches and then bounce him off the ropes and flip him to the outside bellyfirst. AJ STYLES ELIMINATED!!! Joe and Fatu turn around and Storm and Cage start firing off punches and forearms. Cage bounces Fatu off the ropes but he comes back hitting a solid shoulder block. Kaz spins Fatu around and connects with a huge superkick knocking him into the ropes. Kaz then bounces off the ropes and goes to clothesline him over, but Fatu catches him in the air and slams him down with a spinebuster.
Now Entering: STING

Sting charges to the ring with bat in hand. He drives it into the stomach of all 5 men, and then he charges at Cage and drives it into his neck sending him over and onto the ground. CHRISTIAN CAGE ELIMINATED!!! Sting then goes to do the same to Kaz, but Kaz ducks and spears Sting. Kaz then measures Storm and hits a superkick sending him into the ropes, where Fatu bounces off the other ropes and dropkicks Storm to the outside. JAMES STORM ELIMINATED!!! Joe and Fatu then start a double team on Sting, but Kaz breaks it up firing off right after right to Fatu, who shows no effect, but Kaz finally gets a reaction from Fatu kicking him in the groin. The crowd explodes into cheers as Joe spins him around and Kaz kicks him in the groin. Kaz and Sting then grab Joe's head and DDT him.
Now Entering: CHRIS HARRIS

Harris slides in the ring. Harris delivers rights to Sting and Kaz knocking them each down a couple times before they backed off. Harris then lined Joe up and delivered a huge clothesline and then he delivered a kick to Fatu's stomach and dropped him with a DDT. Harris then spins around just in time to catch Kaz and drop him with a huge spinebuster. Harris then starts an exchange of punches with Sting ending with Kaz delivering a low blow to Harris. Sting then whips Harris over the top rope but he hangs on Sting charges in to knock him off, but Harris flips him over to the outside. STING ELIMINATED! Kaz then tries to knock him off, but Harris delivers a huge right sending Kaz stumbling back. Harris climbs back in the ring, but when he sticks his head up he is hit by a huge superkick from Fatu. Joe then lifts Harris up for a vertical suplex... Muscle Buster! Harris rolls out of the ring holding his neck. Fatu and Joe then do the same to Kaz, but Kaz counters out of the Muscle Buster and shoves Joe into Fatu, who is leaning on the ropes to the outside. JUNIOR FATU IS ELIMINATED!!! Joe looks down at Fatu who is looking up at Joe with a pissed off look. As Joe is about to turn around Kaz flips Joe over the top rope and to the outside. SAMOA JOE IS ELIMINATED!!!

Kaz walks to the center of the ring and waits for Harris who is slowly getting back into the ring. As Harris gets to his feet Kaz jumps in and starts stomping away at the ribs of Harris. Kaz then drags Harris to his feet and goes to throw a right, but Harris grabs his hand and lays him out with a huge uppercut. Kaz tries to roll away, but Harris rips him to his feet and bounces him off the ropes and flips him upside down with a huge clothesline. Harris then screams to the crowd and drags Kaz to his feet and bounces him off the ropes and delivers a spinning spinebuster shaking the ring! Harris then lifts Kaz up and whips him over the top rope, but Kaz just hangs on. Kaz reaches his legs up and locks them around Harris head, but Harris uses all his power to pull them off and flips Kaz down to the ground below! KAZ ELIMINATED!!!
WINNER: And the New #1 Contender for Kurt Angle's World Title... Chris Harris!

Tenay: What a huge victory for Chris Harris, who has been on a cold streak since his rivalry with James Storm.

West: Well now at Bound for Glory it is his chance to prove himself to TNA Management.

Tenay: Well what an amazing night we had tonight and I can't wait for next week.

Harris is in the ring holding his neck as iMPACT goes of the air.

Switchy

Reaction score
BM: Fight for the Right
WM: If any, Young/Shark Vs Hoyt/Rave

BP: JB/Kurt and Karen Angle
WP: Team Pacman, very out of character

Add. Comments: Great first show but you need to use colours in the show. Chris Harris also seems an odd choice for #1 contender but it's your BTB I guess. Check out Making an iMPACT if you have any time :)

JHar888

Reaction score
BM: Fight for the Right was awesome!
WM: I agree with Switchy on about evrything...so the Hoyt match.
BP: Karen Angle, I dig her...
WP: Team Pacman was a little short, and a little out of charcter...it.
AF/C: This was by far one of the best shows C10 has ever written, and is very realistic how there was a "Fight For the Right" on iMPACT!. My only reccomendation, is for you to maybe add color, boldness, and maybe italics to the text to catch a reader's attention. Now please, give me some feedback as to how my BTB is going. iMPACT! preview now posted!

Travis40

Best Match: Has to be the Main Event...no doubt

Worst Match: N/A

Best Promo: Kurt Angle with JB...I just found that hilarious for some reason.

Worst Promo: Team Pacman...why is Pacman still there? Seriously...I know it's your BTB...but....yeah

Overall: I think it's a great first show and this BTB is looking great, but make sure to add some color...bold some things and it'll be a really good BTB...I'll give this show a 7/10

connorten

Reaction score
iMPACT Preview, and News

winc_logo.jpg

New World Tour Kicks Off!
The brand new TNA World Tour kicks off this week on iMPACT as the TNA stars roll into Buffalo, NY. This is the beginning of a World Tour which will last at least 6-8 months, seeing TNA make stops in Canada, All over the States, and parts of Europe. Dixie Carter said, "We are hoping to become a huge sucesses amongest the world and hope to bring our rating up so we are able to compete with companies like WWE, and ROH."

Huge Signing set to debut at BFG!!!(Possible Spoiler!)
You read it right. It isn't another one of those rumours that you say 'yeah right' to it is the really deal. Dixie Carter announced today during a press conference that TNA has made 2 huge signings, one of which will debut at Bound for Glory. She has not released any other info at this time about who is it, but there will be plenty of hints towards who it is when the promos start on this week's iMPACT.

iMPACT Preview, and Rating!
iMPACT #2
Live from Alumni Arena, Buffalo, NY Attendance: 9 150
Eric Young VS. Paul Burchill
VooDoo Kin Mafia VS. Team 3D
Ron Killings w/ Pacman Jones VS. James Storm w/ Jackie Moore
Samoa Joe/Jay Lethal/Rhino VS. Christian Cage/Fallen Angel/Matt Morgan
Kurt Angle and Chris Harris sign there BFG contract!!!
Main Event: Rematch of the Finalists in Fight for the Right- Kaz VS. Chris Harris

This past weeks first ever 2 hour iMPACT cashed in big time bringing in the highest iMPACT rating since TNA aired on TV. 2 Weeks ago the rating was 1.05, Last week the rating was 1.37.

House Show:
Live from Long Island, NY
Battle of Canadians: Robert Roode d. Petey Williams, Eric Young
Roode hit the Payoff on Williams onto a trash can for the win.
No DQ: Rhino d. Matt Morgan
Rhino hit a Gore sending Morgan off the apron through a flaming table.
VKM & Roxxi Laveaux d. Lance Hoyt/Jimmy Rave & Christy Hemme
Hemme and Hoyt get in a fight and Hoyt holds Rave back when Laveaux rolls her up.
MCMG d. Lethal/Dutt
Sabin hits a huge superplex and then Shelley gets the pin after a moonsault.
Sean Waltman/Paul Burchill d. Black Reign/Mad Man Pondo
Raven starts brawling with Black Reign late in the match giving Waltman enough time to spin Pondo around and hit the 1-2-3 Kick.
Kurt Angle d. Chris Harris in a BFG Preview Match
Karen delivers a low blow to Harris late in the match giving Kurt the chance to hit a Angle Slam.

This weeks show will be up beyween Sunday-Tuesday.

JHar888

Reaction score
Nice news update, but try not to sign so many people already; this BTB is new.

connorten

Reaction score
I know that, but this is the final signings for at least 6-8 months of the show.

JHar888

Reaction score
^ OK, just making sure my buddy C10 doesn't get carried away. Check out my preview for this week's iMPACT!.

connorten

Reaction score
iMPACT #2

The opening video comes to an end as the camera opens in the iMPACT Zone in Buffalo. SoCal Val blows kisses to the camera as the pyro shoots off both stages. The camera finally makes his way to Mike Tenay and Don West, who have huge smiles on there faces.

Tenay: Hello everyone and welcome to a brand new iMPACT in a brand new arena. This is the start of our new World Tour that will see us make stops in Canada, most parts of the States, and of course Europe!

West: And what better place to kick it off then in Buffalo, New York. And what a huge event we have for these fans, which includes the contract signing between Angle and Harris, the singles debut of Paul Burchill, and a huge 6 man tag team match with the 3 biggest rivalries in TNA.

Tenay: Right now we are going to send you backstage now with JB who is standing by with the new #1 Contender for the World Title.

Backstage: JB w/ Chris Harris

JB: Hello everyone and my guest at this time is the new #1 Contender for the World Title, Chris Harris! (Harris walks in with a wrap around his ribs) Well Harris we know that you suffered a disappointing loss to Angle at a House Show on Monday...

Harris: (Pulls the mic to his mouth) Let me make one thing perfectly clear right now for you Borash... I was screwed out of that match, by Kurt's bitch Karen! And when I get my way with Cornette I can promise the fans one thing, and that is that Karen will not be at ringside at Bound for Glory.

JB: Well I am guessing that is not your main focus tonight?

Harris: Of course not! My main focus is on Kaz tonight. I have a re-match against him tonight, because I guess he thought I got lucky last week during the fight for the right match, but let me make it perfectly clear Kaz... Luck has nothing to do with it!

Suddenly Kaz walks into the picture and stares Harris down for a second before grabbing the mic from JB.

Kaz: (Laughs in Harris' face) Is that some kind of joke? Luck had everything to do with you winning your match last week and I am going to make dam sure that I prove it to you tonight in our match.

Harris: (Rips the mic out of Kaz's hand and gets right in his face) Bring it!

Harris throws the mic hard to the ground and begins to head to his locker room as Kaz shakes his head.

-Match 1-
Eric Young VS. Paul Burchill​

Bell Rings: Young and Burchill circle the ring for a second and then hook up. Burchill quickly locks in a side headlock, but Young counters out dropping Burchill with a backdrop. Young and Burchill both jump to there feet and hook up again. Burchill quickly locks in a hammerlock this time tossing Young around as he adds pressure. Young finally breaks free and locks in his own hammerlock and looks to add pressure, but Burchill counters into a bridging pin attempt ...1...2 kick out. Young and Burchill jump up to there feet again this time taking a quick breath. Young then goes in, but Burchill drop toe holds Young and locks in an STF. Young fights and after about 10 seconds grabs onto the rope. Burchill climbs to his feet and delivers hard stomps onto Young's sore knee and then locks in a one legged Boston Crab. Young shouts out in pain and slowly makes his way to the ropes and grabs on again. Burchill grabs Young's knee and twists it around the bottom rope and pulls as hard as he can as the ref counts to 4 forcing him to break. Burchill drags Young to his feet and puts him in the corner and starts throwing punches at his forehead 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8 Burchill then turns around and bulldogs Young out of the corner. Burchill then hooks the leg ...1...2 kick out. Burchill quickly locks in another 1 legged Boston Crab. Young fights as hard as he can and after about 20 seconds Young grabs the rope, Burchill lets go and drives his knee into the back of Young's knee. Young yells out in pain and tries to pull himself up, but Burchill stomps away at the knee of Young. After a few stomps Young gets to his feet and delivers right after right until Burchill hits the mat. Young grabs his knee and leans back onto the ropes. Burchill slowly gets to his feet and Young goes back to right hands, until Burchill blocks a punch then Burchill delivers a huge uppercut knocking Young back into the ropes. Burchill then grabs Yuong and bounces off the ropes rolling up, but Young counters and bridges into a pin ...1...2.. kick out. Burchill jumps right to his feet and gets ready for a C4, but Young counters and hits a Northern Lights Suplex into a pin ...1...2.. kick out. Young limps to his feet and looks for a break, but Burchill goes right over to Young and gets him in a C4 position and connects this time! burchill pins ...1...2...3!
WINNER: By Pin Fall Paul Burchill!

Tenay: What an opening match on iMPACT this evening, but I knew that Burchill was going to take it when he started to pick a part Young's knee.

West: And if he continues to do that to all of his opponents then it won't be long till he becomes a champion here in TNA.

-Commercial Break-

Video: Shows what happened during the commercial break. Young being taking out of the iMPACT Zone in an ambulance.

Backstage: w/ Rhino

JB: Hello everyone again and at this time my guest is The War Machine, Rhino. (Rhino steps into the interview area) Rhino, last week on iMPACT you layed down the challenge tp Morgan and Cornette made it official, and then on Monday at the house show you layed Morgan out putting him through a flaming table.

Rhino: Well JB, Morgan is going to learn one thing about me in the coming weeks... and that is that I don't like people trying to pick fights with me at every show. I mean can't he calm down and at least wait till Bound for Glory instead of letting me beat him week in and week out?

JB: Rhino, tonight you face him, but you are in a six man tag team match with him in it. What are your comments on that?

Rhino: As far as Morgan is concerned he better keep his ass on the apron and not try to interfere or I will have to lay him out with a... Gore, Gore, Go...

Suddenly Morgan delivers a massive spear to Rhino out of nowhere. Morgan then taunts Rhino who is gripping his stomach in pain. Morgan then rips the mic out of JB's hands.

Morgan: Rhino, that win this past Monday was the luckiest piece of shit win you will ever get, and as for tonight and Bound for Glory... I will make sure that Gore stays far away from me. (Morgan laughs before throwing the mic at Rhino and leaving)

-Match 2-
VooDoo Kin Mafia VS. Team 3D​

Bell Rings: BG and D-Von start out. BG goes for an early headlock, but D-Von hits a clothesline flipping him. D-Von pulls BG to his feet and bounces him off the ropes and hits a huge shoulder block, D-Von then bounces off the ropes and hits a knee drop across BG's face. D-Von pins ...1. kick out. D-von pulls BG to his corner and tags Bubba. D-von holds BG's arm up and Bubba delivers a hard right into his ribs. BG grabs his ribs and tries to get to his corner, but Bubba grabs him and delivers a huge uppercut sending him into the ropes, Bubba then takes him and bounces him off the ropes and delivers a clothesline, Bubba then bounces off the ropes and drops a hard elbow across BG's chest. Bubba pins ...1...2 kick out. Bubba pulls BG up to his feet and fires off 3 quick jabs, and then a huge left knocking BG to the canvas. Bubba tags D-Von. D-von jumps in and locks in a crossface on BG who fights and fights and after about 15 seconds grabs onto the ropes. The ref pulls D-von away and BG goes to his corner and just makes the tag to Kip. Kip charges in and hits 2 clotheslines on D-von and then a dropkick knocking him to the canvas. Kip pins ...1.. D-von powers out. Kip pulls D-von up and bounces him off the ropes, but D-von hits a huge shoulder block. D-von takes a quick breath and then pulls Kip up and delivers a huge right hand knocking him into the ropes, D-von then whips him off the ropes and goes for a clothesline, but Kip ducks under and rolls D-von up ...1...2 kick out. Kip jumps to his feet and turns around and is hit by a huge clothesline flipping him. D-von stumbles to his corner and tags Bubba. Bubba pulls Kip to his knees, where Kip delivers 3 elbows to Bubba's stomach and rolls him up ...1...2 kick out. Kip jumps to his corner and tags BG. BG jumps in and throws a right at Bubba who throws one back, they continue this for a couple seconds before BG blocks one and delivers a clothesline. BG shakes off the punches and then pulls Bubba up and bounces him off the ropes and hits a spinebuster into the pin ...1...2 kick out. BG tags Kip. Kip jumps in and waits for Bubba to get up and goes for a superkick, but Bubba ducks out of the way and D-von hits a huge spear. Bubba charges at BG and knocks him off the apron and into the rail. Bubba pins ...1...2.. kick out. Bubba yells a command at D-von, who climbs in the ring and lifts Kip on his shoulders... 3D! Bubba pins ...1...2...3!
WINNERS: By Pin-Fall Team 3D!

Tenay: What a win for Team 3D and what a disappointing loss for VKM.

West: Well Team 3D is pushing TNA Mangement to give them a title shot, but if they keep doing that it won't help!

Team 3D starts stomping on Kip. Bubba pulls Kip to his feet and bounces him off the ropes and D-von hits a huge spinebuster. D-von then drags him up and bounces him off the ropes and Bubba goes for a clothesline, but Kip ducks and when Team 3D turns around LAX is standing there. Team 3D quickly turns around and runs into clotheslines from Team Pacman. Team 3D quickly bails rolling out of the ring as the 2 teams in the ring mock them.

West: It looks like 2 tag teams have seen and heard enough from Team 3D. And it is about time someone stepped up!

-Commercial Break-

Video: The Hunt Begins

The camera shows the backstage area where Black Reign usually does his sick work like lick his rat, and has his interviews conducted. Raven steps in from the darkness and looks at all the knifes and cages sitting on Black Reign's table. Raven then turns around with a sick smile across his face.

Raven: It looks as if I have scared Black Reign out of the iMPACT Zone. (Raven laughs) I haven't seen that fool since he beat me at No Surrender and now he knows I am out for revenge... out for blood. So now he has decided to stay far away from me.

Raven picks up the cage that contains Black Reign's best friend... The Rat.

Raven: But no one runs away without there best friend... So guess what Black Reign? I know you are still in the iMPACT Zone. So if you don't come out tonight at iMPACT... your best friend will take the fall for you!

Backstage: JB w/ Raven

JB is standing with one of the production guys when Raven walks into the interview area, shoving the production guy out of the way.

Raven: I have had enough! Where the hell is Black Reign? I mean I made a promo, I stole his best friend! What else do I have to do to get him out of his hibernation?

JB: Well I don't know. Have you tried looking for him?

Raven: (rolls his eyes at JB) Do you think I am an idiot or something? I have looked all over the stadium. I even went up in the rafters and talked to Sting! He just won't stop being a pu**y and come out!

Suddenly just as JB is ready to comment the lights flicker in the hallway, and then when they stop flickering Blakc Reign is standing in between the 2 men licking his rat. Raven reaches into his pocket and pulls out a ball of fur.

Black Reign: I hear you have been looking for me? Well here I am!

Raven: (Looks in awww at Black Reign) Well I want to challenge you to a match at Bound for Glory! A match that will end one of our careers in TNA. (Reign nods his head in agreement to that) So how about Elevation X?!

Black Reign: It would be my pleasure!

-Match 3-
Ron Killings w/ Pacman Jones VS. James Storm w/ Jackie Moore​

Bell Rings: Killings and Storm hook up right away and hold on for a couple seconds before Storm pushes Killings away. Storm then steps in and slaps Killings in the face. Killings holds his cheek before delivering a clothesline to Storm. Storm gets right back up, but is layed out with a dropkick. Storm then jumps to his feet, but ducks under a superkick and jumps out of the ring. Killings bounces off the ropes and flies over the top rope and hitting a suicide dive. Killings then drags Storm to his feet and lifts him up for a vertical suplex and drops him onto the guard rail. Killings taunts Moore who just gives Killings the finger. Killings jumps into the crowd and hammers away at the skull of Storm. Killings then takes Storm by the hair and whips him into the wall face first. Storm grips his face as Killings drags him to his feet and whips him into the guard rail. Killings then charges in, but Storm ducks and flips Killings onto the floor. Storm re-groups and then pulls Killings to his feet and goes to whip him into the steps, but Killings counters and sends Storm knee first into the steps. Killings takes a couple seconds to re-group and then rolls Storm in the ring. Killings quickly locks in a one legged Boston Crab on Storm's sore knee. Killings delivers punches to the knee before finally letting go. Killings then stomps on the knee 3 times before Storm rolls out of the ring. Storm tries to re-group, but Killings flies under the bottom rope baseball sliding sending Storm face first into the rail. Killings then climbs out and rolls Storm into the ring. Killings pins ...1...2.. kick out. Killings looks at the ref in shock. Storm pulls Storm to his feet and bounces him off the ropes and kicks him in the gut and then bounces off the ropes and goes for a Axe Kick, but Storm jumps up and rolls Killings up ...1...2 kick out. Killings kicks up well Storm slowly gets to his feet. Killings delivers 3 rights and goes for a left, but Storm ducks and hits a back drop. Both men are down as the ref begins to count ..1..2..3..4..5..6 Killings is first up, but Storm follows right behind him. Storm throws 2 rights at Killings and Killings does the same to Storm. Storm then goes for a clothesline, but Killings ducks out and then goes for a superkick, but Storm ducks out of that. Storm grabs Killings and hits a russian leg sweep. Storm pins ...1...2 kick out. Storm and Killings both slowly get to there feet. Killings delivers 4 rights to Storm and then kicks him in the gut... Axe Kick! Killings slowly makes his way to the motinless body of Storm and pins ...1...2...3!
WINNER: By Pin-Fall Ron Killings!

Tenay: What a win for Killings after Jones loss last week to Young.

West: Most definitly and now they may be sought as a team that could go for the World Tag Titles again.

-Commercial Break-

-Match 4-
Samoa Joe/Jay Lethal/Rhino VS. Christian Cage/Fallen Angel/Matt Morgan​

Bell Rings: Lethal and Angel start the match. Both men circle the ring with Angel pointing to the heavens and talking to himself. Lethal jumps in and hooks up with Angel, but Angel pushes him away and then goes for a dropkick but Lethal moves. Angle gets up and turns into a 2 clotheslines from Lethal and the 3rd time hitting a Tornado DDT. Lethal then waits for Angel to get up and hits a dropkick sending him into the ropes. Lethal then bounces off the ropes and clotheslines Angel to the outside. Lethal then waits till Angel is half way up and bounces off the ropes, but Morgan jumps in and delivers a big boot to Lethal. Rhino jumps in and chases Morgan to the outside. Angel slowly makes his way into the ring and goes for a pin ...1. Joe pulls Angel off Lethal and throws him shoulder first into the steel post. Morgan quickly tries to attack Joe, but Joe fires off right and lefts until Morgan hits the ropes then he clothelines him to the outside. Joe then goes for Cage, but he quickly jumps off the apron. Lethal and Daniels are both finally to there feet and exchanging lefts and rights. Lethal is quick to block one and then lay Daniels out with a clothesline. Lethal tags Rhino. Rhino bends down in the corner and waits for Daniels to get up and goes for a Gore, but Daniels moves and Rhino hits Cage with the Gore. Daniels rolls Rhino up ...1...2 Rhino powers out. Daniels ducks under a clothesline from Rhino and flies into a tag to Morgan. Rhino wastes no time and fires off rights well Morgan is on the apron, and then he lifts him up and suplexes him into the ring. Rhino pulls Morgan up and bounces him off the ropes and hits a huge clothesline. Morgan quickly gets back to his feet and charges at Rhino, but Rhino grabs him and hits a spinning spinebuster into a pin ...1...2.. kick out. Rhino then backs into a corner and waits for Morgan to get up, but when he gets ready to run Cage grabs his legs and pulls him groin first into the steel post. Cage smiles and turns around to get decked by a clothesline from Joe. Morgan pulls Rhino to the center of the ring and bounces off the ropes, but gets a solid kick to the back from Lethal. Morgan looks at Lethal who springboards and connects with a Tornado DDT. Daniels quickly springboards and goes for a West Coast Pop, but Lethal shakes the ropes sending Daniels hard to the ground outside. Rhino slowly makes his way over to Morgan for the pin ...1...2. kick out.

Tenay: What a match we are witnessing here and it isn't even the Main Event.

West: I have to agree this is an amazing match.

Both Morgan and Rhino slowly crawl to there corners. Rhino tags Joe. Joe jumps in and grabs Morgan arm forcing him to tag in Cage. Joe grabs Cage and arm drags him into the ring. Joe then gets on his knee and delivers rights across the face of Cage till the ref pulls him off. Joe then drags Cage up and bounces him off the ropes and goes for a high elbow, but Cage ducks out tagging in Daniels. Daniels jumps right in trying to get the advantage throwing rights at Joe, but Joe just grabs Daniels by the neck and throws him across the ring. Joe then pulls Daniels up and bounces him off the ropes connecting with a hard high elbow. Joe then bounces off the ropes and hits a huge 300 pound splash on Daniels ribs and stomach. Joe pins ...1...2. kick out. Joe tags Lethal. Lethal springboards and hits a leg drop across the neck of Daniels holding it for the pin ...1...2.. kick out. Lethal looks at the ref in shock before dragging Daniels up. Lethal delivers forearms till Daniels hits the ropes, then he bounces him off the ropes and delivers a hurricanrana. Lethal pins ...1...2.. Cage and Morgan both break it up, but when they turn around Cage gets hits with a huge gore and Joe clotheslines Morgan to the outside. Rhino stays in the ring and waits for Daniels to get up before hitting a massive Gore sending Daniels flying a couple feet. Lethal then jumps off the top rope hitting Daniels right in the heart with a Diving Elbow. The ref counts the pin ...1...2.. Morgan pulls the ref out. Morgan smiles as the ref scolds him. He walks around the corner to get back on the apron, when from around the corner Rhino hits a Gore sending Morgan down to the ground hard. Lethal tags in Joe. Joe climbs in and sets Daniels on the top rope. Cage slowly gets to the apron and tries to break up the musclebuster, but Lethal comes in and dropkicks Cage off the apron and into the guard rail. Joe picks Daniels off the top rope and stumbles out a couple feet... Muscle Buster! Joe pins well Lethal and Rhino guard the ring ...1...2...3!
WINNERS: By Pin Fall the Team of Samoa Joe, The X-Division Champ Jay Lethal, and 'The War Machine' Rhino!

Tenay: What a match! Which was mostly dominated by the team that just won.

West: I have to agree. Amost 90% of the match was dominated by Joe, Lethal, and Rhino.

The 3 men stand in the ring holding there hands high as iMPACT Goes to a commercial break.

-Commercial Break-

Segment: Angle and Harris Sign there BFG Contract

The camera returns to the iMPACT Zone where a table is set up in the center of the ring and Jim Cornette and Mike Tenay are standing. In the center of the table is the contract and on both sides is a chair. Suddenly Chris Harris Music hits and the iMPACT Zone explodes into cheers. Harris makes his way down the ramp high fiving all the fans.

Mike Tenay: Introducing the challenger for the World Title at Bound for Glory... 'The Wildcat' Chris Harris!

Harris climbs into the ring and shakes Cornette's and Tenay's hand. Then as he takes his seat and reads over the contract the lights go out and Angle's entrance music hits. Angle slowly comes up from the ground and makes his way down the ramp ignoring the booing and chants of 'You Suck' from the fans.

Mike Tenay: And his opponent at Bound for Glory, The World Champion... Kurt Angle!

Angle steps into the ring and takes his seat.

Cornette: Ok then lets get this over with. I know Harris has a match tonight and I have lots of work to attend to so if you would each sign your names at the end of the contract that would be great.

Harris signs the contract and pushes it towards Angle who looks over it for a couple seconds before signing it. Harris and Angle then stand up and begin a staredown.

Cornette: (Rises the contract in the air) The contract has been signed. Now are there any last words gentlemen.

Harris: (Takes the mic from Cornette and backs up a little) I have been waiting forever for a World Title match that wasn't with 6 other men in the ring. So Angle you can bet I am going to come out running on all cylinders and looking for that World Title.

Angle: (Harris passes the mic over to Angle) Harris I don't think running on all cylinders is going to work because I have faced a pissed of Abyss, the old great Icon Sting, the Samoan Submission Machine Samoa Joe. So if you think for one second a Wildcat will beat me... think again.

Angle throws the mic down and holds the belt over his head as Harris and Angle stare each other down one last time.

-Commercial Break-

-Main Event-
Chris Harris VS. Kaz​

Bell Rings: Both men stare at each other, when finally, Kaz makes a move. He begins circling the ring, then locks in a cross arm breaker onto Harris. Harris then reverses the hold, and flips Kaz over. He falls to the ground, and Harris hits a few consecutive elbow drops, followed by a pinfall...1 - 2 - shoulder up by Kaz. Harris gets up, and Kaz flips over to his stomach. It is then that Chris Harris runs the ropes toward him, but Kaz gets up and hits a dropkick! Quick cover by Kaz...1 - shoulder up by The Wildcat! Kaz gets right back up, bringing Harris with him. He attempts a suplex, but Harris reverses, making it one of his own! Kaz gets up to the air, but flips over, causing Harris to fly backwards. Kaz doesn't let him hit the ground, though. Instead, he converts the position into a reverse pedigree! Kaz pulls Harris' legs up, which is considered a pinfall. Referee Earl Hebner counts, with little hesitation...1 - 2 - kick out by Harris, just before the ref's hand hit the mat a third time! Kaz gets up again, and runs the ropes for yet another time. Harris, who stands in the middle of the ring ducks, to try to flip Kaz over, but Kaz kicks him in the face! He then front flips over, trying to force Harris into slipping out from under himself for a pinfall. Harris manages to stay on the ground, but purposely drops down to his knees to cover Kaz. However, Kaz embarrasses Harris, by avoiding the pinfall! Kaz runs the ropes, comes back, and hits a front flip facebuster, causing Harris' face to hit the ground hard! Kaz gets up, and anxiously awaits Harris to get up. After a long period of time waiting, Harris gets up, and Kaz attempts a super kick, but Harris grabs his leg! Kaz slaps Harris, and The Wildcat lets go of his leg, but Kaz turns back only to get hit by a super kick from Chris Harris! Harris covers quickly...1 - 2 - shoulder up by Kaz, just in time! Frustrated, Harris picks Kaz up, but knocks him down shortly after with a body slam! Kaz lays on the ground in pain, as Harris begins climbing the turnbuckle. He jumps off, hitting an axe handle on Kaz! Harris gets up quickly, and holds his knee. He waits for Kaz to get up, and after awhile, Kaz is up. Harris attempts a super kick, but Kaz ducks, causing him to hit Referee Earl Hebner! Hebner falls to the mat hard, as Harris watches in disbelief. He turns around, and almost gets hit by a super kick from Kaz! However, he grabs Kaz's leg, spins him over, and hits a super kick of his own! Kaz hits the ground hard, and Harris covers...the ref is still knocked out! Harris gets up, and tries to awaken the ref, but is shortly jumped from behind by Kurt Angle, who hits an Angle Slam! Angle leaves the ring, as Kaz crawls over to pin Harris. Earl Hebner wakes up, and Gail Kim has a disgusted look on her face. Kaz then puts his arm directly over Wildcat's chest...1 - 2 - 3!
WINNER: By Pin Fall Kaz!

Tenay: Nooooo! I can't believe it Angle just screwed him out of the match.

West: Well it didn't come as a shock to me, because it is of course Angle.

iMPACT goes off the air with Kaz and Angle standing in the ring over top of a beaten down Harris.

OOC: Sorry I didn't use any color, but I will next week. I was just in a little bit of a rush to finally get it up.