TNA ranking system

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
As Eric Bischoff announced on Impact tonight, TNA has debuted its new contender ranking system to determine who will challenge for the TNA Title. If you head over to TNAWrestling.com, you can now vote for which superstar, out of 10 choices, that you would like to see challenge for the TNA Title. As of this writing, Desmond Wolfe is leading the voting poll with 26% of the votes.

Hell yeah wolfe's in the lead for now but i think this is the smartest thing TNA has done

Reaction score
I can't help but think this is a fake as well. Something to get the TNA fans 'involved', but nothing more than a mere guideline as to who people want to see pushed.

So easy to fake for their own storylines etc.

Airfixx

Reaction score
So that's what the revolutionanary ranking system is... A fan vote on their website?

:face-palm:

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Saying "Giving the Fans What They Want" is one thing and actually giving the fans what they want are sometimes two completely different things.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me but I subscribe to the idea that a decent wrestling company should be able to read their fanbase and to a large degree KNOW what they want.

This comes off as desperate (especially after the on-screen hype) a la "We're getting murdered every Monday night - please tell us how to book our company"....