TNA P10: The Power 10

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I just hope they dont want anymore to do with christian not that I dont like him but its bout time this whole coalition thing ended so cage can go after title and styles and tomko can do there own thing for a bit

xtremebadass

...this is pretty random, but PeepShow! It just came to me, you and me should start a petition to get Kong and Abyss in the same ring together, I wonder what would go down? lmao, once again great P10 lmao, I had way too much Pepsi today, damn you caffine!

MTG

Reaction score
Nice P10 peepshow, everything looks good but i would take team 3d off and replace them with the x division.

PeepShow

...this is pretty random, but PeepShow! It just came to me, you and me should start a petition to get Kong and Abyss in the same ring together, I wonder what would go down? lmao, once again great P10 lmao, I had way too much Pepsi today, damn you caffine!

:roflmao: That match would be beastly. I would so mark out for that match. I think we do need to go along with that petition :)

Nice P10 peepshow, everything looks good but i would take team 3d off and replace them with the x division.

Yeah, well, the X-Divsion did get the better of 3D this week, but I just dont think thats quite enough just yet to overtake them after what they have done to the X Division for 3 weeks before that. They are almost there, but not quite yet

JHar888

Reaction score
Eh, both P10's weren't the worst, but maybe not the best either. I'd probably Peep's more this time, just because Cage was #1. Why in the world should Angle be #1 besides the fact that he's the champ? It was still pretty good though, especially since you used pics of each position. Well anyways, nice P10's, keep it up.

Switchy

Reaction score
Great P10 as usual and I agree with every single one of the choices you made. Glad to see CC back on top of things and I hope it stays thst way. Keep up the good work :)

AMPLine4Life

Reaction score
Well I think I am going to get rid of the awards system and just do the p10. Any comments?

PeepShow

Meh, you can do whatever. I personally dont really care for the awrds system myself as its just a P10 thread, but hey, its your posts, so you do whatever. i just like some other insight :)

Enigma22

Reaction score
personally i like the reward thing better then the power ten lol.

gashface

Reaction score
I think MCMG should have been included, I also think Christian should have been lower personally.

PeepShow

I think MCMG should have been included, I also think Christian should have been lower personally.

The MCMG will be included next week if they can keep up what they did this past week. As for Christian, what has anyone else done over Cage? Angle won the title in a very questionable manner. What has he done besides that? Cage has only won his last 2 matches in the FFYR. O well, its your opinion I guess

6194life

Reaction score
"this is the hand that will bitch slap the taste out of your mouth" That was awesome when shelly said that. Angle sucks. Christian is #1