TNA P10: The Power 10

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

8/12/07

I will prolly get some bashing and heat after this weeks P10, but hey, I did last week, and it wasnt even about the thread. :rofl: Anyways, back on topic , heres my P10 after Hard Justice :)

PS: Dont make this a "Hate" Kurt Angle Thread. Just discuss what you think I should have done differently, or give your own. I will be making a Hard Justice review. You can shout your opinion there, or in the Hard Justice thread itself. Thank you.

1. Kurt Angle (2)
After the outcome of Hard Justice, it's hard to not say that Kurt Angle is on top of the world. He won all the gold away from Samoa Joe, hes "happy" again, and hey, he has is hot ass wife back. Whats their to argue about.

2. Abyss (3)
Abyss came out victorious last night in the Doomsday Chamber of Blood match after pinning AJ Styles. He is now the #1 contender for Kurt's World Title at No Surrender.

3. Samoa Joe (1)
Joe came up short last night mainly b/c of one person, Karen Angle. He wrestled a great match, but ultimatly, lost. THats why he drops sown 2 spots, below Abyss.

4. Robert Roode (5)
Some people maybe be wondering why hes this high. Well, he has been on a roll lately and has gotten wins over EY the past 2 PPVs now. The fact that Ms Brooks got feathered doesnt factor into my decision.

5. Karen Angle (7)
Hey, she imposed her will yet again, and has been a "force" since coming to TNA. :) She helped Kurt win last night and celebrated after the match. O, did I forget to mention shes hot :jerk:

6. The Steiner Brothers (8)
Backed up the talk for several weeks about Team 3D and picked up a clean win over them at Hard Justice. What plans are in store for them next?

7. Team 3D (6)
Exact opposite of the Steiners. Couldnt back up the talk and lost last night. Whats in store for them in the coming weeks?

8. Christian Cage (4)
The whole Coalition falls out this week except Cage. The only reason Cage stayed in the P10 this week was b/c he didnt get beaten and bloodied. Can he step up his gave in the following weeks?

9. James Storm (N/A)
has won over Rhino the last 2 PPVs and beat Rhino to a pulp last night in the Bar Room Brawl match. Can he stay in the P10 in the coming weeks?

10. Black Reign AKA Dustin Rhodes (N/A)
WOW, can you gay SilverDust? :laugh: He came in tonight and absoultly dominated Chris Harris. Not to mention he has like the best weapon ever. A steel spike. :death: LOL

On the verge: Jay Lethal, Ron Killings, and LAX​

xtremebadass

Definitely agree with this one, glad Pacman didn't make the list because Killings put him to shame. Glad Joe didn't get any higher, that was a big lose. Karen Angle...ahhhhh...damn she's hot, honorable mention to Cena's cousin rapping Angle's entrance and being Karen fau-bf.

PeepShow

^Damn!!! I thought I recognized that dude. ROFL. Its Tha Trademark isnt it?

xtremebadass

Yea Trademarc was the guy always rapping half of Cena's songs. I noticed right when Angle's music hit, I was like that's him! Then when Karen and the dude came out, my brother was like damnit that's trademarc, so we had a long laugh for like halfway through the main event.

xtremebadass

Yea they kinda bitch slapped pacman, comin in i thought they would love him because he's a freakin' hostile, but he was way outshined by Truth's return, I thought he quit TNA though with Konnan.

PeepShow

^He did quit. But I think they offered him a bit of my to come back and fued with Pacman, but since he cant wrestle, it should be interesting to see what happens

xtremebadass

yea if pacman doesnt wrestle and truth is in a rivalry with him, that would mean truth wouldnt wrestle either, weird because hes a former tna champ, maybe they are going to go all john cena and have a battle rap on ya ass