TNA or WWE? You make the choice

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted before...sorry if it has.

Just wondering which promotion you liked better. I obviously say TNA they have a more exciting product (no matter how stupid the booking is) put on Solid PPVs and great matches. I liked WWE around Wrestlemania time but I think they just lost it after Backlash

Montana

We actually had 2 groups where we picked which group wwe/tna and you could only pick one. It was about 2/3s for WWE.

You picked a good time to make this poll. The wwe is a very low point right now, where TNA is picking it up. I'd say ROH is #1 by far, then wwe and TNA still in 3rd, as far as product. But tna is gaining momentum

Reaction score
TNA great wrestling promotion in main. ROH greatest indy. WWE isnt on that list because it isnt wrestling its entertainment which would u prefer an 80 year old women going through a table or a 30 minute match. We can defiently seperate the wwe fake mark fans from the real wrestling ROH/TNA fans end of story.

berrysi

Reaction score
WWE is the most entertaining and best quality wrestling promotion available on TV/PPV at the moment imo.

Oasis

Reaction score
WWE is the most entertaining and best quality wrestling promotion available on TV at the moment imo.

I agree with this

And to Tracey last time I checked TNA doesn't have 30 min matches on free tv either, and there's no such thing as fake marks.......

Reaction score
WWE is the most entertaining and best quality wrestling promotion available on TV/PPV at the moment imo. i didnt say tna has 30 mins im speaking about roh. Also bs tna is the greatets wreslting promotion on tv wwe is wrestling all u wwe fans have been brainwashed into liking a women giving birth to a hand instead of wrestling or somebody dieing in a stupid storyline. Mcmahonism, nwo(they didnt make it) they bought it back,dx is stupid was better in 1999. No tag teams well wwe is a single promotion.

Its simple

TNA/ROH
u a real fan and u like wrestling hardly any entertainment.

WWE
stupid storylines
the boss on the whole
completely ruined ecw
same matches how many times did they do cena vs edge or flair vs carlito.
Old guys in the main event i guess u guys wanna see the half bald kid and john cena in the main event instead of pure wrestling.

Its simple u a wwe fan u dont like wrestling end of story whats wrong with u wwe fans u do not know what wrestling is u ridiculous so u carry on watching your promotion that ruins kills does stupid stuff ill watch real wrestling.

berrysi

Reaction score
Its simple u a wwe fan u dont like wrestling end of story whats wrong with u wwe fans u do not know what wrestling is u ridiculous so u carry on watching your promotion that ruins kills does stupid stuff ill watch real wrestling.

The youth of today makes me laugh, being a fan of WWE means you don't like or know what real wrestling is, oh bless. Nice theory but simply put your as wrong as one could be and fairly stupid with if being totally honest (imo).

monkeystyle

Reaction score
The youth of today makes me laugh, being a fan of WWE means you don't like or know what real wrestling is, oh bless. Nice theory but simply put your as wrong as one could be and fairly stupid with if being totally honest (imo).

Oh he's entirely serious. He's just blind to the faults of his own preferences.

He talks about Vince booking himself in the main event and neglects to remember that in his precious CZW John Zandig has booked himself in the main event and with title runs how many times now?

He's reminds me of one of those kids who hates anything and everything mainstream because that somehow makes him cooler.

reaction

Reaction score
WWE, cos TNA most of there wrestlers are either from ROH or they take all the people WWE release