TNA now sees why WWE let Von Erich go

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Double J

Reaction score
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

» WrestlingINC.com is reporting that there was a massive edit for last week's TNA iMPACT! as Lacey Von Erich fell flat on her face when she ran to the ring to do a run-in during the Knockouts elimination match. The issues with Von Erich don't end there as she suffered a minor hamstring injury while training at the Impact Zone and made it known all night that she was in pain. She then reportedly told a male trainer to go and get her an ice pack and the guy ended up walking in to see a half-dressed Awesome Kong who was obviously not happy. We're told Kong grabbed Von Erich and took her to the trainers room where she proceeded to cut a promo on her in front of Kurt Angle. When Von Erich went to TNA management to complain, they ended up siding with Kong.

I feel really sorry...I really do...I mean that poor trainer must be traumatized after seeing Kong....

Great One

She's so terrible.. doesn't fit in at all. Seems to be trying too hard too, fuck her, bring Angelina back, zzz.

Kizza

She is unbelievably Blue.

I can't see her lasting much longer.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Somewhere Jenna Morasca is saying "Hah! I'm no longer the worst worker in TNA history"

noumenon

Too bad for her good looks alone aint gonna get you by in the Knockout division.

Reaction score
TNA Fan "You hear about Awesome Kong and Lacey Von Erich"

Fan 2 "Ye some dude walked in on Kong half naked."

Ron Simmons walks into the room

Simmons "Damn!"

Kizza

Her version of the claw is so unbelievably pathetic.

I'm waiting for Kong to shoot on her.

MikeY

Reaction score
I've only seen the video of her debut, I dont see why TNA brought her in though.