TNA No Surrender Poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ion256

Reaction score
wtf was that ^^^???????

i think your answer just dated your time with the wwe most if the wrestlers on my shame list came from the gimmick era in the wwe just before the additude era
it was truly a sad time for wrestling fans worldwide

taker1989

Reaction score
i say hulk hogan as he had little wrestling abilty and will ever job to anyone

Airfixx

*The Red Rooster (Always makes me laugh my ass off reading about Terry Taylor, because my only exposure to him as a wrestler was his peice of shit WWF run.)
*Bastion Booger.
*Texas Tornado (Specifically the gimmick.... Von Erich sounded like a total dick!)
*Duke 'The Dumpster' Drosse (Shit. Shit. Shit.)
*Golddust (Specifically during the divorce/transvestite/afkaGD/born again christian period... It seemed like every other PPV they fucked with his character.... Total trainwreck. I didn't think he was too bad when he was facing the likes of Razor Ramon for the IC title, but how they ever had the balls to bring him back and team him WITH an on-the-way-up Booker T I have no idea!)
*Earthquake being turned into The Shark (or whatever it was)
*The Rock (For his lack of respect for the fans that, even to this day, are the sole reason he get's to ponce around Hollywood making SHIT films.)
*Hogan for thinking he's bigger than the business. (You ain't shit without it. A laughing stock to the rest of the world who have never cared about wrestling. Also see above.)

A few responses to other nominations:

Someone nominated Brooklyn Brawler... I don't get it... He's was the classic jobber (from the days of 'star vs jobber' TV shows). Granted, he was given an identity and even aligned with Heenan for a while, but he probably won 2 matches in his whole career and never gave him any kind of credibility. (I thought it was cool the way they gave him a slight nod of respect on the Raw 15th Bday show.)

Peeps can knock Warrior all they like, and I agree most of his matches look like shit now, but if you grew up watching WWF in the Hogan-era then it should be quite apparent why peeps bought into his character... He was a welcome high energy antidote to the slow, oh-so-played-out un-beatable Hogan routine. Also, the guy at least deserves some credit for the feud with Rick Rude.

Doink wasn't so bad, at least as a heel anyway... Thought the idea of him being Lawler's jester could have had mile-age and he did a good job of fuckin' with Crush during '93. Had a pretty interesting style in the ring and helped represent matt-wrestling (alongside the likes of Bret) for the WWE during his tenure.

If Val Venis wasn't the jobber he is today, would peeps opinions be so unfavourable? Granted he wasn't particularly great at his peak, but his work in the ring was a damn site better than a lot of folk that get a whole lot more love from the fans.

CenaMark54

Shouldn't this be called the "Hall of Wrestlers I Personally Don't Like"

Why are people like Hogna, The Rock, Umaga, Cena and Lashley on here.

In that case I nominate HBK, Bret Hart, Samoa Joe, Kevin Nash, Goldberg, Andre the Giant, Jerry Lawler, the Big Bossman, Mick Foley, Jericho, Carlito, Kane, Taz, RVD, The Macho Man, Ultimate Warrior, King Kong Bundy, Yokozuna....

The A-man

Reaction score
Shouldn't this be called the "Hall of Wrestlers I Personally Don't Like"

Why are people like Hogna, The Rock, Umaga, Cena and Lashley on here.

In that case I nominate HBK, Bret Hart, Samoa Joe, Kevin Nash, Goldberg, Andre the Giant, Jerry Lawler, the Big Bossman, Mick Foley, Jericho, Carlito, Kane, Taz, RVD, The Macho Man, Ultimate Warrior, King Kong Bundy, Yokozuna....

Well, CM54, its painfully obvious that this threads been abused, imo. By that I mean people like Bobby Lashley, The Rock, Val Venis, Eric Bishoff(??), Golddust, John Cena, Batista, and many others don't deserve to bo in ANY Hall Of Shame.

Every "induction" I've read so far is based on personal and opinion and not fact. Hell, almost everyone else in this thread has posted who or what should be in the HoS with very little to no explaination.

I hate to rain on everyone's parade but I'm thinking this thread needs to go to The Topic Graveyard.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Well, CM54, its painfully obvious that this threads been abused, imo. By that I mean people like Bobby Lashley, The Rock, Val Venis, Eric Bishoff(??), Golddust, John Cena, Batista, and many others don't deserve to bo in ANY Hall Of Shame.

Every "induction" I've read so far is based on personal and opinion and not fact. Hell, almost everyone else in this thread has posted who or what should be in the HoS with very little to no explaination.

I hate to rain on everyone's parade but I'm thinking this thread needs to go to The Topic Graveyard.[/QUOTE]

I think A-Man is right because im friends with dean28 from college and he has little intrest in the forum anymore so it is likely to ever get updated and people are just saying wrestlers that have no right being in the hall of shame

Evil Austin

I INDUCT - DOINK THE CLOWN I mean what was the point of this like eugene. He had his moments of some funny parts but really no point and went no where with no big title pushes with this guy.

dean28

Reaction score
carn't beleve this thread is still getting poses it's ten months old

chavo for getting ecw championship when he didn't deserve in opion

Rebelution

Reaction score
Babyface Doink The Clown annoyed the hell out of me. But Heel Doink was awesome!

todd_gaines

Reaction score
i INDUCT just joe, anybody remember this guy? i don't know if he even wrestled but he did get his ass kicked by steve austin on a raw or smackdown in 2000, the guy was annoying.

drewH

Reaction score
The Hall Of Shame..? :roll1:

Soulpower

Braden Walker

Montana, this is NOT the Hall of Fame!

I think Damien Demento should be inducted into The Hall of Shame. Few things are more pathetic than a former jobber putting up videos on Youtube about how he was NOT a jobber.

The Renegade:Ridiculous Ultimate Warrior clone, which fooled no one. He ended up taking his life.

WCW (From 99 to 2001):This one is pretty self explanatory.

Xanta Claus:poor Balls Mahoney playing an evil Santa Claus.. He was from the South Pole. Get it?

Fake Kane aka Jand:I still can't get over that terrible wig. The angle was so stupid that it was dropped after one forgettable PPV match.

That old Ricky Steamboat skit where he beat up midget ninjas: Don't remember this? GOOD!

That's it for now.