• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA No Surrender 2024 - FRIDAY, February 23 - Live from New Orleans - Live on TNA+

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Remember when Dixie Carter made that big speech to talent after the Hogan deal

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Gonna have to find time today to finish this. WiFi was being wackey and really slow last night for some reason. So after a while I just went to bed lol.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Kross Rhodes said:
It is fake, but I feel if you’re gonna make dumb choices, you should stand for them.
This is of course, all discounting the possibility that this is just how EY feels

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
This is of course, all discounting the possibility that this is just how EY feels
Chris mentioned that, and he might, but I still feel the suits should be the faces of their message.

I watched a bit of the clip, though, and the entire roster more or less came out and stood behind him and Alexander in particular doesn’t look like he wants to be there.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
The last of the Shows I've got to get caught up with from last Week is No Surrender baby. It still doesn't feel real seeing Kazarian being the Heel in this feud with Young after Young being a Heel and a good one for so long.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Kazarian should know better to not argue with the Ref with the chance to give EY time recover. Kaz beating up Refs might be a Weekly thing for him if he starts losing more often.

Last edited:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Wow what a Match and it made sense for the ABCS to use the Scarf to get the win. I guess this means the Grizzled Young Vets will get that win over them in some kind Stipulation Match like a Ladder Match or some kind of 3 Way or 4 Way.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Killer Kelly is providing alot of wonderful angles like Rhea did at EC. I only imagine how some of yaw where acting last Week watching those two Show live.