TNA NEW signee

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnafan454

Reaction score
TNA recently signed NFL star Adam “Pacman†Jones. Why? Well, Pacman is currently suspended from the NFL and facing serious legal charges. The Titans want him to stay clean while all this legal stuff goes through, so they are fine with him going to TNA Wrestling. I first saw the news on PWInsider, and I thought it was Michael Vick. It wasn’t. Everyone is saying this is a bad move by TNA. However, he is a huge 24 year old black guy that could probably be a decent pro wrestler. I mean, lets think of football stars turned wrestlers. I can name two major ones off the top of my head: Bill Goldberg and Lex Luger. Didn’t The Rock play football too? Anyways, if this guy doesn’t end up going to jail, he could make the TNA product a little better than it is (although I already think it is solid). My guess is, Pacman Jones is going to debut at Hard Justice. I’m sure the iMPACT! Zone will be chanting ‘Paccccman! Paccccman! Paccccman!’. TNA should also go up in ratings a few points, but nothing long term really. All in all, this isn’t something to make a big deal out of. TNA will actually debut two new stars on iMPACT! this Thursday, but I won’t reveal their names for those who haven’t read the spoilers. In my opinion, the two new debuts will have more of an effect on the overall TNA product.

TNAWrestling.com is reporting that we’ll get to meet the Angle family this Thursday night. Can’t wait to see what Kurt has in store for us. See, this is solid booking. Kurt Angle doesn’t wrestle on iMPACT! He wrestles only at Pay-Per-Views. This is what will sell shows.

source from TNA wrestling blog

Travis40

Yeah and he can't actually WRESTLE, he will only be used for promos and other things, he can't wrestle cause his contract with the Titans says "He can't do anything that would risk injury", so he won't be wrestling, only promos.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
This is old news.. but I hope this guy can wrestle

Status
Not open for further replies.