Tna needs to use Smaller Arenas!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

^Havent you figured it out? They are pissed that WWE sucks balls and they have to find something besides wrestling to complain about :p

circle

Reaction score
I don't think tna should use bigger arenas, but the problem with the smaller areans is that there aren't that many out there, let alone areans that are state of the art. A lot of the smaller areans are run down and old to begin with so getting good lighting is tough as it is.

TNA needs to at least do one more year in Orlando before they branch out.

Scott_Hardy

Reaction score
well why do u think they have seats for sale as low as $15

beachy26

Reaction score
when i looke don ticketmaster it says that tickets are running out quickly. I bet theyll get 11 12 thousand at the least you guys jus want tna to fail

RaVeN*

Reaction score
While I agree its not the smartest move, they will prolly have about half the area blocked off and blacked out anyways, so if you were on TV, you realy couldnt tell.

True. That is what they do in the WWE. They set up the cameras so you can not tell. No promotion sells out.:wink_3: