TNA needs a Heel authority figure?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

03mnm

Reaction score
You have Foley and Jarrett on the side of the Frontline. Jarrett as the "owner of TNA" and Foley as the executive shareholder. Yet they still can't bring MEM down. They need to reveal a heel authority figure on the side of MEM like Cornette or something. What do you think?

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Yeah I can see why you would think so, but MEM has a lot of older guys who are good authority figures and unlike the new guys, guidance is not really an issue for them. Plus if you give MEM a guy with authority, your digging the Frontline an even deeper hole, there already way down in this fued, and they can at least say the got the power on there side. The problem is is if you take that away, they have nothing

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I thought that it would have been the better idea for Foley to be on the side of MEM, that way they could keep on with them being the only stable in history to be all former World Champs. He could have been their authority figure. But since he won't be (unless there's a turn somewhere) but having Cornette be the authority wouldn't work. Since Foley's been their, what authority does Cornette have left. He just pops up every now and then, so he wouldn't be much help.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
How about Dixie Carter? Can she talk? I mean with the boss they are really elite, I hate this idea, but its just a random thought

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
How about Dixie Carter? Can she talk? I mean with the boss they are really elite, I hate this idea, but its just a random thought

HELL NO!!! That would add yet another authority figure in the picture, and they would have introduce her and build her character. So they have Jarret who's the owner, Foley Executive Share Holder, Cornette ????? no clue, and then adding someone completely new who not many people/probably besides Internet guys (i don't know what the word is) knows and they would have to build her character from scratch in an already dieing feud, bad idea, extremely bad idea.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Haha as I said, I was just thinking of authority figures in TNA, and she came to mind, I mean who could be better... Vince Russo.... Oh my god, if they do that, I'll give up any chance I gave them

03mnm

Reaction score
RUSSO is a former World Champion

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
An is also the worst one of all time, yes worse than David Arquette. Russo sucks serious balls, and he is the reason why TNA has been sucking them lately two, if he puts himself into this storyline, I give up any hope on that company

Beer Money Army

maybe tna can get mike sanders as heel authourity and he and nash can SOL..

or maybe get macifincant seven authourity figure Ric flair....

or maybe we could get nwo authourity figure eric B.

why should the heel team need a authrourity.. 4 horseman didn't have one and they sold awesome, Plus TNA has most of the gold and he whom holds gold has the power....

Plus a Face vs heel authourity always ruins some booking.. WCW were pros of doing the f/authrouity vs H/authourity but they were the pros of fucking it up..

So NO!!! i don't wanna see a authority figure..

What they should do is make one of the Frontline members the Man that starts with Nash goes through each one until he has defeated them all and then He get's The godfather STING!!!, But this should be booking that would develop one for atleast 3-6 months..

Austin got over like that in 1997...

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Lol, Dixie Carter. I'd watch that.

A heel authority figure would be awesome, but since JJ is treated like he's the top guy, I don't know what a heel authority figure could really do unless they kayfabe fired JJ somehow, or brought in Carter. JJ could of course turn heel, but at this point that'd make no sense.

Marvel26

Reaction score
If TNA were to have a heel authority figure, it would have to be someone within the company as someone new would have no credibility.

Have Cornette turn heel and go along the lines about how he can't be fired because TNA management think the MEM are up againts it with Foley and JJ.

However, Foley is actualy competing in the match at the PPV...could that be a heel turn?

chavoheat

Reaction score
Carter has repeatedly stated that she does not want to become an on-screen character. You can rule her out.