TNA Money Problems Update

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
Nothing, because Vince won't put him in a position to deserve one. He's fucking stuck having matches with Carlito, Chavo, and and other lower midcard guys. The only reason he was in a match with Edge was because he was in Canada. The closest thing he'll come to that is the promo with Edge were he says he will one day win a world title. It's just not going to happen. And I'm ok with that, because I came to terms with that a while ago.

This is what internet d's dont get about wrestling. If you ask anyone who's actually ever been in the WWE or WCW they will tell you that YOU DONT GET HANDED A MAIN EVENT SPOT, you earn it. "Vince wont put him in a position to get one" yeah, HHH was totally put in a position to main jobbing in hogpen matches and losing to Duke The Dumpster Drose. That's a fucking joke. I might agree that the WWE aren't using his talent as best they can, thats probably true, but this "Oh wrestler X isn't given his time" thing is bullshit.

...god...

Reaction score
I can't even remember the last time Christian was allowed his own promo time, btw.

nation

Reaction score
Uh. He definitely has earned it.

Reaction score
Both companies have their good aspects and both have their bad aspects. That's why I'm really glad TNA moved to Thursday night. Now I don't have to choose, I can just be a wrestling fan again and be entertained a couple hours a night when there's nothing else good on TV.

Back on topic though, I do hope TNA turns around. I went to Slammiversary last summer and I was really entertained, and the tickets were only 10 dollars. I would love to see TNA come back and do some more shows outside of the southern part of the country. As was mentioned earlier it really is a Catch-22 with the increased operations costs.

One thing for sure is that competition brings the best out of anything, especially wrestling.