Tna money in the bank

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I actually prefer the KOTM over MITB, the only thing both of them haven't been that great spotwise as of late. The first two were the best for both of them.

sXe ninja

Reaction score
I don't think they should do a MITB match. Everyone would just say TNA is just trying to rip off WWE. I like KOTM more anyway.

dstebbins

Reaction score
Doesn't TNA already have a MITB equivalent? It's called Feast or Fired.

J

I can understand how the KOTM match is seen as MITB style...but i think Ultimate X is about a MITB style...Even though Ultimate X has cords to the middle is seems to have the spots that MITB has...Although if you ask me Ultimate X puts any ladder match or MITB that WWE has put on to shame...

EnterTamed

Reaction score
I personally believe TNA should do everything to be different than wwe and not have to borrow ideas, even though i do realize that storyline wise is very hard to be fresh other than different faces. So, i dont ever want to see a blatant ripoff of a wwe match. Infact to me I dont want to see another ladder in TNA unless its either in their video game or a tag team king of the mountain match( i think that would bring life back into the tag titles.)Now could tna athletes be good in ladder matches, heck yes, just watch the triple ladder match AJ was in back in '02 i believe and the thing with tna is with the exception of nash,rellik,black reign, and lance hoyt, everyone could put on an exciting ladder match(yes even sharkboy and eric young.). But thats just my opinion.

EnterTamed

Reaction score
I guess, even though the ultimate x match can be for either a number 1 contenders spot or it can be for a title to where as mitb is only for a title shot

Qwake

Ultimate x is a special match for x-divisioners sometimes others and MITB is 6-8 competiters competeing in a ladder match where the winner gets a world title shot...

EnterTamed

Reaction score
Is it just me or does TNA have too many gimmick matches already? they really dont need anymore. even if it isnt a gimmick match they make up some dumb name for the match on the ppv and really takes away from the credibility of TNA, and TNA is my favorite out of the 3 telivised shows(though i do get Pro Wrestling Ohio on cable as well).

Wolf

Reaction score
I agree with sharkboy3:16. Thats 2 different things but, semilar. I still think TNA should not have a MITB ladder match or a semilar match.