TNA Might Not Be TNA For Long?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
They're also trying to get rid of over a decade of merch. Like they have about 10 thousand autographed Jeff Jarrett pictures from 2006 in stock still
G...they may as well dump those in the nearest back alley...
or at least give them to some homeless people so they can
burn them for warmth in an old steel drum.

I'd buy some of the Gail Kim merch if I had the money...which I don't...
:(

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
=

They're also trying to get rid of over a decade of merch. Like they have about 10 thousand autographed Jeff Jarrett pictures from 2006 in stock still

Well all they had to do was tell me and I'll buy them all.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Wasn't it Impact Wrestling already anyways?

That said it makes sense that they go with Anthem Wrestling or Anthem World Wrestling or something like that.

Who's running the show there now? Other than the company name of Anthem do we know who in particular?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Wasn't it Impact Wrestling already anyways?

That said it makes sense that they go with Anthem Wrestling or Anthem World Wrestling or something like that.

Who's running the show there now? Other than the company name of Anthem do we know who in particular?
The show has been impact for a while. Like RAW is WWE RAW it has been TNA Impact. I guess the idea is to at least make it Anthem Impact or such. Possibly going full anthem if they feel it is needed for marketing and brand value.

Anthem Sports are handling all office work now. As for backstage I think Jarrett is becoming a more permanent fixture in creative again

Reactions: RedDwarfTechy