TNA Memories

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin

Reaction score
Do you have any stand-out TNA moments, because it seems that TNA doesn't want to give what fans want anymore, so lets rejoice and remember TNA how we loved it before 2007.

KENNEDY412

Reaction score
SOMOA JOE vs AJ STYLES vs CHRISTOPHER DANIELS FOR THE X DIVISION TITLE!
Monsters ball 2 between rhino abyss sabu and jeff hardy. Where jeff hardy did the huge swantom bomb off of the top of the structure.

Christian

Reaction score
umm elix skipper doing the most badass shit in wrestlign HISTORY how bout?

[YT]FRPw0-TFojQ[/YT]

Rell

Reaction score
u remeber in the back in 04 i think i was in the 4th grade i would have to run home to watch impact on fridays because it was at 3::00 anyways i remeber when sabu jumped on the top rope from the chair and jump onto raven because it was the first time i saw it happen.

Damn, how old are you? You cant be 88 lol

My favorite memory is the Team Canada vs Team Mexico World X-Cup show. This was during the upstart of TNA. Team Canada's members were Teddy Hart, Jack Evans, Johnny Devine, and Petey Williams. Team Mexico's members included Juventud Guerrera, Hector Garza, Abismo Negro, and Mr. Aguila (Essa Rios). The entire night was based on both teams competing against eachother, and it was some of the best high flying/Lucha Libre wrestling I had ever seen. It was also the first TNA show I ordered, which is probably why it sticks out. It's a shame TNA doesn't run shows like that anymore.

straight_edge76

I remember the Original KOTM match and the Jarrett/Styles feud in 03-04. My favorite TNA feud though is Daniels/Styles.

xtremebadass

I got so many memories from when I started watching TNA on FSN. The random return of DDP, the feeling you got when Jeff Hardy came out, and everytime Jeff Jarrett came out you wanted to blow up your TV set. Not to mention Team Canada, Monty Brown, Triple X, and AJ Styles without Cage. Classic stuff right there.

gashface

Reaction score
umm elix skipper doing the most badass shit in wrestlign HISTORY how bout?

[YT]FRPw0-TFojQ[/YT]

Oh god I remember that, I jumped off my freaking sofa with excitement.

Team Canada were tight, and I really liked it when DDP was around. Monster ball too! Damn I need to get that on DVD.