TNA Making Changes to their House Shows

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
- TNA is changing how they go about house shows. They have been releasing cards in advance and running nearly identical cards on house show loops, somewhat similar to WWE. But they now plan to only announce talent that will be at the show, and then put together matches literally the day of, sort of like ECW used to do. This is being done to avoid being locked into having to do certain matches and put on the best show as possible. TNA's house shows tend to be different in that the focus is on long matches and clean finishes.

Credit: PWInsider.com

It's too bad TNA didn't put on "long matches" with "cleanfinishes" on TELEVISED programs as well as non televised house shows. Crazy concept, I know, but it could just work.

You know there is an outfit that focuses on long matches and clean finishes, it's called ROH. There's a reason a group of us go crazy for it and love it with all of our wrestling hearts. Check it out. :yes:

Montana

Tna does house shows???? Thats funny, the house shows have never came to detroit. But on the other hand, ROH/WWE comes 2-3 times a year.

Rell

Reaction score
Yeah, ROH/TNA doesnt come to Los Angeles at all, so fuck em all!!

*buys tickets to PWG's 5th Anniversary*

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
If TNA focused on longer matches and clean finishes on TV, I would watch it. That's 1 more fan already TNA, maybe you should try doing that crazy concept. You know, being different.

Rell

Reaction score
Trust me, if TNA had longer matches and clean finishes, you (and everyone else) would still find something to whine and complain about. Trust me, TNA is in a lose/lose situation. They cant, and never will be able satisfy everyone, no matter what they do. The fact that they're thee "other" promotion plays a huge role in this.

chessarmy

^ Agreed.

And I'm not so sure about this news story. So they don't want to anounce the card for a Live Event before hand? Won't that bring down the quality of the house shows?

Ballin

Reaction score
When I went to TNA's house show in KC that was one of the funnest fucking things ever. Word

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I really want to know the numbers the TNA house shows get. I know they illegally did two shows here in New York in February. Both shows sold out, but I went to ROH Eye of the Storm the day they had the show I could've gone to. (their NYC show was at Webster Hall, which is a Uberwild/Dance Party Club)