TNA Main Eventer returning to WWE soon?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Carter2011

Reaction score
I can go on without seeing Booker T back in the WWE. He won't bring anything new to the product. He's getting up their in age, and I am happy that the younger talent is finally getting pushed. The last thing we need is Booker and all these former WCW/TNA guys coming in and ruining it. It gets tiresome hearing about the TNA guys coming back to WWE and former WWE talent going to TNA. Booker/Nash/Steiner are done. Angle, I could careless about him. WWE doesn't need them.

Kizza

Booker is a horrid wrestler now. If you haven't won the TNA title 2 years after going there, and you're a big WWE name, you really do know you're bad. He has not put on a single good match in his two years imo, and I fail to see how this would benefit WWE.

In 06, they had an almost there Cena, an almost there Orton, no Jericho, Kurt Angle, Mark Henry (??), Batista, Undertaker and probably a couple of others highlighting their shows (Rey, HHH, Shawn). The only things that have changed there is Henry and Angle have left, and Jericho's now there. When your ME scene contains:

RAW:
Orton
Cena
Triple H
Shawn Michaels
Legacy
Big Show

Smackdown:
Jericho
Batista
CM Punk
Edge
Morrison (well, soon I guess)
Matt Hardy
Great Khali
Rey Mysterio
Undertaker

ECW:
Christian
William Regal
Vladmir Kozlov
Shelton Benjamin
Tommy Dreamer
Hurricane Helms
Zack Ryder

(Features guys that could be main eventing soon)

Where does Booker T fit into that? Send him to ECW, and if that refusal to put younger guys over is correct, then no. RAW has a solid main event scene, with guys like M.V.P, Miz & Kofi ready to make a break, and Smackdown has the same.

No need for you Booker.

MC Rae

Reaction score
About Kurt Angle. Right, I thinkone last run in WWE would be excellent, especially right through WrestleMania period... Angle/Undertaker, Angle/Michaels, Angle/Orton, Angle Jericho? The number of potential stellar matches seem endless. And who wouldn't want to see Angle take on Bryan Danielson some time down the road?

BUT. With Angle's deteriorating health, his arrests, and all the rest of his erratic behaviour in the past year or so I am fairly confident WWE wouldn't want to risk hiring the guy. Also according to Power Slam magazine out of the UK, their sources claim WWE are no longer interested, and they're often right on that type of thing.

I want to see him back in the company as much as the next guy, but I can't see it happening anymore.

As for Mr Booker... he's been absolutely horrendous in TNA as of late. People claim Steiner can't speak English anymore (and no, he can't) but Booker has been almost as bad in that department. he barks incoherent bollocks. Ring-wise, he's been bland and uninteresting for seemingly ages.

Perhaps he has no drive in TNA? Which may mean a fresh return to WWE could in turn, re-fresh the stale Booker T. I wouldn't say no to him returning, even if we get to hear him shout, just one more time...

"BATISTA IS DOWN. BATISTA IS DOWN. B A T I S TA IS DOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWN!"

Kizza

About Kurt Angle. Right, I thinkone last run in WWE would be excellent, especially right through WrestleMania period... Angle/Undertaker, Angle/Michaels, Angle/Orton, Angle Jericho? The number of potential stellar matches seem endless. And who wouldn't want to see Angle take on Bryan Danielson some time down the road?

BUT. With Angle's deteriorating health, his arrests, and all the rest of his erratic behaviour in the past year or so I am fairly confident WWE wouldn't want to risk hiring the guy. Also according to Power Slam magazine out of the UK, their sources claim WWE are no longer interested, and they're often right on that type of thing.

I want to see him back in the company as much as the next guy, but I can't see it happening anymore.

As for Mr Booker... he's been absolutely horrendous in TNA as of late. People claim Steiner can't speak English anymore (and no, he can't) but Booker has been almost as bad in that department. he barks incoherent bollocks. Ring-wise, he's been bland and uninteresting for seemingly ages.

Perhaps he has no drive in TNA? Which may mean a fresh return to WWE could in turn, re-fresh the stale Booker T. I wouldn't say no to him returning, even if we get to hear him shout, just one more time...

"BATISTA IS DOWN. BATISTA IS DOWN. B A T I S TA IS DOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWN!"

Funny you mention that. On last weeks iMPACT, I believe he had a promo. I had no fucking clue what on earth he was saying. It was just jumbled crap. Glue together with that he's weird "jive" talking and that stupid Jamaican accent, and it just is nonsensical.

noumenon

Fuck these guys, seriously. Oh boohoo, I have to put someone over...waaaaah. This is exactly why WWE got rid of people like him. You're fucking Booker T, not Undertaker, you have no say in who you do or don't put over. Yet you go to TNA and once again get treated like you're some sort of mega star. Do you honestly think if he comes back to WWE Vince is going to give more of a shit about him than he did last time?
Christian did it right. He went over there, took the company by the balls to prove himself and then came back over to the big leagues for another shot.

paulie

Reaction score
i dont see wwe busting to take booker back 2 b honest and if i was tna i wouldnt be too upset if he left at the start it was cool to have booker even if it was for name only but as of late he has been rotten in tna and what is with the accent agree with what has been said on this thread it is easyer to understand scott and that is saying something,,,,,,,,,

and if he has said he didnt want put mogan over that is bad tna are pushing matt and book should know the buisness by now i was on morgan back for ages but in fairness he has got better booker just needs to get with the program and grow up