TNA looking to push Hernandez...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Kofi Kingston started a mid-card feud after his huge push against Randy Orton, and zero people on here said anything about it. Hernandez did the same thing, and yet, thats a huge problem. Make up your minds! Hernandez' push has been fine, I've said this a thousand times, the main event scene is filled right now and there's simply no room for him, at least they're still making him look good until his times comes.

:lmao @ the continued "omg, WWE are doing the same thing" argument. You always use it and it never, ever makes TNA look any better.

I'm just waiting for Hernandez to turn out like Joe. By the time he gets to the main event no one will give a fuck.

Double J

Reaction score
I really couldn't care less about Morgan but really they're better off pushing him as the singles face along with Pope and should of left Hernandez in LAX and pushed them in the tag division. TNA has potential for something great that WWE doesn't have, a tag division. But they pretty much split alot of their good tag teams and just push the same two or three over and over. If they'd give MCMG and LAX a chance at a title run and a good fued with other tag teams then I'm sure they'd be able to help carry the company more.

The way it's going now I wouldn't be surprised if homocide is released or leaves by this time next year and Hernandez is still in the same place he is right now, only because Dixie likes him and wouldn't release him.

imported_caruso83

Yea, Hernandez is due, with the right grooming. He could be a superstar.