TNA looking to push Hernandez...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

TNA's Terry Taylor recently contacted the offices of the AAA promotion in Mexico because TNA wanted to send Hernandez down to mainly get footage of him being mobbed in the streets of Mexico and headlining in front of big crowds to give the impression that he's a big star in that country, which he isn't.

Lol.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Wow, how big of a fail was his push thus far?

He had so much potential and then the team with Morgan happened for no real reason. I wasn't sold on the fact Hernandez could be a star on his own and apparently I was right. A run with the Global Title couldn't hurt him though in the future. I still think Morgan is the young star they need to put all their eggs in his basket. He's got the look, mic skills, and somewhat good in the ring.

MizMasta3000

What was so wrong with LAX? I cease to believe that he returns, all of a sudden they broke up, he says, "I'm going to be the world champ" and where is he now? Boy TNA has dropped the ball with a lot of guys in the past. Fresh fruit goes rotten when the old candy comes back out. That saying is TNA's motto. Hernandez, Morgan, Abyss(poor abyss), etc all missed ships. I love AJ, Daniels, Joe (where the hell is he?) and Kurt so much but besides Wolfe, whose getting a solid push

noumenon

I can't stand Morgan or Hernandez. I'm sorry, Morgan's slow sloppy balding ass does nothing for me. I never understood why people were so fucking big on him.
Hernandez is just boring as fuck. He's decent in the ring but something needs to be done with him other than being a big strong spic.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I find this report hard to believe, so I wont.

But I like Morgan more than Hernandez. The guys got the look, he moves great for a guy his size, he's alright on the mic, can go in the ring. Just hasn't had the right booking at some points.

MizMasta3000

I wouldnt say his mic skills are good. Sometimes I still think he's in his 2004 WWE stttttuuutttterrrinnnggg character :glare:

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I am legitimately surprised WWE hasn't given Hernandez a good look. He's got the size Vince always gets a stiffy over and he can draw in the Mexican fanbase when Rey Mysterio either retires or gets injured again.

Kizza

I like Hernandez. Much more than Morgan, although I do feel they'll push Morgan more. However, Hernandez being portrayed as the average Mexican gimmick is rather lols. His new music is horrid as well.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Not a fan of Matt Morgan's Billy Mays mic skills, he's selling me something but I'm not buying it. Hernadez mic skills maybe lacking but for a big man he can get around the ring.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Hernandez should definitely be getting a push. But I have a feeling Morgan will be pushed before him, so WWE should take up Hernandez. For reasons already stated above, he's got the size that WWE loves, he's got the mexican demographic that they will need to keep after Rey Mysterio permanently injures himself since he refuses to get help for his bad knees, and TNA obviously isn't using Super Mex properly at this point.

Reaction score
I can't stand Morgan or Hernandez. I'm sorry, Morgan's slow sloppy balding ass does nothing for me. I never understood why people were so fucking big on him.
Hernandez is just boring as fuck. He's decent in the ring but something needs to be done with him other than being a big strong spic.

Totally agree with the part about Morgan. He fucking sucks. Even more than Eric Young. And someone said he has good mic skills?? Really?

In all honesty, Hernanadez can go in the ring but he can't talk to save his life. Really, really sad that Konan hates TNA because he would have been the perfect mouthpiece for Hernandez, just like the glory days of LAX. Until then Hernandez will remain stagnant. He's a much better bet to put all their eggs in his basket since he has the potential to tap into the huge latino market, Matt Morgan couldn't draw a fucking line with an etch-a-sketch.

Qwake

Hernandez is a fucking beast, and I read somewhere that someone said he was decent in ring, thats crazy, hes fucking great in the ring, how many big guys have you seen do the shit he does in the ring? Id watch him over Morgan anyday.

chessarmy

Kofi Kingston started a mid-card feud after his huge push against Randy Orton, and zero people on here said anything about it. Hernandez did the same thing, and yet, thats a huge problem. Make up your minds! Hernandez' push has been fine, I've said this a thousand times, the main event scene is filled right now and there's simply no room for him, at least they're still making him look good until his times comes.