TNA Lockdown And Beyond:

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John

BREAKING NEWS:

MATCHES ADDED:

From the desk of Jim Cornette Robert Roode will meet Awesome Kong in a NO DQ match!

Stone Cold is looking to wrestle and may just survive the match for the Tag Titles and is likely to leave after this rivalry is over he is likely to leave! As his body is realy running out and may only return to the ring for Special Enforcer and other things but not wrestling!

And after that news Joey Matthews will be debuting as a face against James Storm!

James Storm had this to say Joey why jump the ship to WWE from TNA when you know you will just run your career out when you LOSE!

wow, cant wait for that match. also Stone Cold Has Returned to wrestling. good preview and i cant wait for your next show. there actually quite good.

Kennedy

Reaction score
Tna Impact Results:

I dont expect a review for this showas it will just be results because I am busy on Sacrifice.

The show opened up with Awesome Kong Defeating Peyton Banks in 4:12 which was a very competive match in the opening minute untill Kong showed her dominance and destroyed Roode's assistant!

Then Roode came down and delivered a brutal attack on Kong with Steel Chair Shots untill she was a bloodied mess.

Then it was Chris Sabin and Shelley in a Handicap Match against Jay Lethal which they won in 10:56 After Sabin and Shelley used weapons as the ref was down to destroy Lethal!

Then Joey Matthews made an in ring promo as the crowd loved him as he said he will destroy James Storm at Sacrifice only to be attacked by Storm who left him bloodied in the center of the ring!

LAX Defeated Team 3D at 12:34 when they delivered the 3D on Team 3D much to Ray's embarrsment!

Brent Albright made a match for Booker T as he met Lance Hoyt when Booker put it all out there untill Albright atacked Booker to get Booker the DQ win!

Sting had a match against Rellik and Black Reign which he lost the match and was left in a bloody mess and Cage continued the beat down post match! At 14:45

Then in the main event Samoa Joe Jeff Jarrett and Stone Cold defeated the Angle Alliance and Kurt's injury looked to get worse! But Austin looked good!

SACRIFICE FINAL CARD:

TNA World Heavyweight Championship

Kurt Angle (C) Versus Samoa Joe

GRUDGE MATCH

Sting Versus Christian Cage

TNA World Tag Team Championship

AJ Styles and Tomko (C) Versus Jeff Jarrett and Stone Cold

X DIVISON CHAMPIONSHIP

Jay Lethal (C) Versus Chris Sabin

GRUDGE MATCH

Brent Albright Versus Booker T

NO DQ

Robert Roode Versus Awesome Kong

MATTHEWS DEBUT

James Storm Versus Joey Matthews

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Sacrifice looks good, I'm looking forward to Lethal vs Sabin. Here's my predictions...

Robert Roode Versus Awsome Kong

Evil Austin

TNA World Heavyweight Championship

GRUDGE MATCH

TNA World Tag Team Championship

X DIVISON CHAMPIONSHIP

GRUDGE MATCH

NO DQ

Robert Roode Versus Awesome Kong

MATTHEWS DEBUT

looks good, when this is up expect a review from me.

Kennedy

Reaction score
Tna Going Global:

BREAKING NEWS:

During an interview with Jim Cornette it was announced that well see for yourself!

Cornette: I would like to announce on behalf of TNA Managment we will be touring the United Kingdom as they hope that they will be getting a decent amount of revenue from this massive tour as the fans will be charged for admittance!

Also I would like to announce admittance will be charged from this day on into the Impact Zone and Sacrifice is looking up towards a full house at the Impact Zone!
after watching WWE's annual Tribute To The Troops we will be doing our own version instead of the Victory Road Pay Per View!

Thank you for your attention during this interview and dont forget to order TNA Sacrifice!

And

Hope you enjoyed that interview.