TNA leaks secret project.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Highwave

Reaction score
This just in TNA was been working on a secret weapon of mass destruction with the intent on destroying the wwe universe.The Project known as the blueprint has been shut down.For more info refer to the following link...http://i52.tinypic.com/ehzznq.png

Highwave

Reaction score
Its a wallpaper bro.If you have any opinions about it,I welcome any opinions.The concept is Secret project De-Classified information.This is the Graphics division of the forum not news ,Sorry If I made the wrong impression.

Reaction score
I kinda like this, man. I think though, it's not done. I can understand the idea you're going for, but I think in general it's too empty. I think there's too much blank background, that should be filled up with some sort of text/pictures, depicting the theme of the wallpaper. I do like the colour, the picture of Morgan could probably change. Whatever effect or brush you have going on around him, I think needs to go too. Everything else looks good though! The face sketches, the 'classified' piece, all look cool. Fill it up to make it look busier, I think, and it'll looks great!

Those are just my thoughts though, man. Still some nice work.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Hey Highwave, do you think you could post the Powerhouses sig on another page like you did this? Then I could save it and use it, using the "Save Page" option. Also, you had me excited when I read this title and clicked on it lol... Nice wallpaper though.

Highwave

Reaction score
I kinda like this, man. I think though, it's not done. I can understand the idea you're going for, but I think in general it's too empty. I think there's too much blank background, that should be filled up with some sort of text/pictures, depicting the theme of the wallpaper. I do like the colour, the picture of Morgan could probably change. Whatever effect or brush you have going on around him, I think needs to go too. Everything else looks good though! The face sketches, the 'classified' piece, all look cool. Fill it up to make it look busier, I think, and it'll looks great!

Those are just my thoughts though, man. Still some nice work.

I completely agree,I noticed the things you mentioned after I posted it,especially how blank it was and realized that I covered up alot of images that made up the background,such an image of a cell being injected with proteins.

Hey adam I will pm you with the link so that you can download it from the host.