TNA... Is it possible?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
there were rumors of having an all Knockouts show, but that probably would suck. I don't think if TNA adds a new show, they won't be able to have another brand with other titles. Even though they have a huge roster, there would be lots of segments that would be fluff.

TNA has ton's of connection's especially with ROH, and I think they might have a merger or something imagine

I would literally throw up.

Moonlight Drive

Never. They can't even run one show right, start putting on a consistently good show and they might be able to pull out split-brands.

Hardy90

Reaction score
^Are you stupid, or Blue?

Seriously, what make's you say that?

Ahh name calling, the first sign that a person is not smart

Remember the last time WWE had a major rival, it was called WCW. Now the 3rd biggest promotion at the time was a fed called ECW. Now WCW is famous for "raiding" the ECW roster to sign ECW wrestlers to WCW. Eventually, WWE (then WWF) decided to do a storyline with ECW.

You replace WCW with TNA and ECW with ROH and you get the same scenario that is happening 15 years later.

kthnxbye

Enigma22

Reaction score
^lol the only difference is that WCW actually competed with and sometimes beat the WWF in ratings...

Hardy90

Reaction score
I think we already came to the conclusion that he doesn't mean right now, but you are correct

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Well here's the problem with you'r theory.. (I didn't neccasarily call you a name I asked a question)

TNA, and ROH have some close tie's, and I see their talent exchange, expanding soon. Really, I do see the two promotion's getting close. I'm not sure how, or what would be the product though. Possbly my question at the beginning? Wel WWE is, and probably will be for year's to come soley based upon big star's.. Sure they signed a couple indie guy's like CM Punk, and Sydal.. Because they have ALOT of talent. Guy's like Bryan Danielson who have so much talent, but are overseen by them.(it's going to happen) WWE/ROH will never happen unless ROH get's a two hour TV deal with, a TV network in the next two year's, and rating's skyrocket past TNA's. Those are my thought's if anything I see ROH, and TNA pairing up. Once TNA start's beating WWE in rating's..

Hardy90

Reaction score
Ring of Honor hates TNA, they stole half their guys and signed them to exclusive deals.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
why is it that alot are saying they dont need to brands because of their ratings, TNA has only ben astablished for 6 years, they just got a 2 hr expansion, i can see in either this upcoming year or by 2010 theyll have another brand, i think they should have another brand itll help build/progress storylines and allow others that dont get tv time on impact to get a chance on the other brand and not do what wwe did before the brandsplit and have the same exact ppl on both raw and smackdown, it toke wwe 6 years to get another brand so i think that tna is ready for another brand, if not now with in 2 years theyll be ready, as for the partnership with with ROH, im pretty sure TNA may not be in good terms with ROH, with TNA taking Joe and Homicide, and i hear that along with punk they are/were the pioneers that got ROH where it is now and TNA not allowing them or any others to perform their

bigstinger101

Reaction score
I see nothing wrong with more than one show for tna even an all knockouts show would be good. But Two brands and two rosters is just dumb. i think thats what made wwe trash. the wwe has too many crappy wrestlers with no story lines. the two different rosters is just a bad idea it limits the talent to face the same people onloy on one show a week i hope tna never dose such things.!