TNA is a rinky dink, 2nd rate company

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
TNA is simply trying a little too hard. They've gone ape shit trying to sign all these blasts from the pasts that they've completely ignored the one thing that will set them apart from WWE...............WRESTLING. That's all people want as an alternative to WWE, a wrestling heavy product. I'm not gonna lie, I've liked a lot of the product since Hogan came aboard, he is a great wrestling mind. But if TNA wants to set themselves apart from WWE and actually pick up some of WWE's estranged viewers all they really need is a superior WRESTLING heavy product with some more adult themed storylines fueling the feuds. Not OJ in caution tape squirting jizz on his face.

When the fuck did that ever happen?

By the way, even thou everything else in TNA sucks, the only thing that's carrying the product on his shoulders is....MR ANDERSON!!! :y:

DENNIN

Reaction score
you just gotta love a needless company overhaul...what exactly was wrong with being the #2 company in the USA? hell there are thousands of wrestlers who can't even say they had a dark match for like the #5 wrestling company in the states. numerous companies that will never even get a TV deal. just the fact they could claim they where the #2 company would have been good enough hell ECW was fine with being the #3 company while WCW/WWF battled it out. but TNA made its deal with that red & yellow devil & are paying dearly.

Reaction score
^^^ECW's #3 position was still far and away better than TNA's #2 position. ECW sold more PPVS in one year than TNA has in 3. ECW laid the foundation for an entire hot period of wrestling. ECW discovered and introduced us to so much talent that would head the next generation, including Benoit, Guerrero, Jericho, Misterio and the lucha-cruiserweight and hardcore styles. TNA has done none of that. ECW>>TNA everyday.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Who are you and what have you done with Chessarmy?

Jon Honcho

Reaction score
I actually agree with this thread. That still doesn't stop me from watching and it never will. WWE is so boring too. I don't know how many times I can see Cena wrestle Batista or Orton or whoever. Pro wrestling is in a real valley but being a die hard fan keep me coming back for more.