TNA Introduces: The Hardys making a low budget movie

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Matt looks like a third rate street magician with substance abuse problems.

I do love the EC3, Tyrus, Spud parody. It's so bad even work colleagues are doing parodies.

Parody?

I'd love to see that. I love me some Tyrus and EC3...and Spud's alright, too.

wk

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
WTF is up with Matt's faux accent?

It's almost as bad as the North Carolina accent he usually pretends to have.

Oh...he's actually from North Carolina and that's his real voice? Who knew?

Still, I get the feeling this video was made as a joke ("Hey, Dixie wants us to film a vignette to sell our Slammiversary match. Let's make the worst damn 'movie' we can...one so bad that there's no way they'd air it!") that neither Matt nor Jeff ever expected to see the actual airwaves (because, let's face it, the whole there's three Willows...Matt is Willow...now there's three other Willows, I guess, because those can't be the same three that were working for Matt, right?....now, Jeff isn't Willow angle is pretty damn stupid from the git-go.

wk

I love how this is build for Slammiversary, and actually effecive build at that, it got us talking about TNA long after we talked so little the section got dumped

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Thanks, @Majour

I love how this is build for Slammiversary, and actually effecive build at that, it got us talking about TNA long after we talked so little the section got dumped

This is true. TNA's actually produced some things that have people talking.

The sad thing is that it's never been TNA's in-ring product that's been the problem. Over the years, they've had some extremely talented wrestlers (many of whom are now in WWE....but I digress) and continue to have some great in-ring talent. It's always been their storytelling and booking.

And, for as bad as this is, it's definitely attracted some attention.

wk

Reactions: Snowman1