TNA interested in Candice?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/wi/2009/0905/442347/candice-michelle/index.shtml said:
WrestlingINC.com is reporting that TNA president Dixie Carter recently issued a mandate to strictly hire 'beautiful women'. It was noted that while she is solely interested in hiring 'beautiful women', she wants women who can actually wrestle.

As reported earlier, former WWE Diva Kristal Marshall is expected to join the promotion in the near future. TNA officials also have their sights set on another former Diva, that being Candice Michelle.

Michelle's name has been discussed in recent weeks in regards to bringing her in. She was released from WWE on June 17, 2009, shortly after being cleared to return to the ring. Hence, her ninety-day no-compete clause is set to expire two weeks from now.

1 step forward 2 steps back.

The Franchise

Reaction score
She wouldn't bring anything to the division . She offers nothing in the ring, and she's nowhere near as attractive as she once was. Imo , Candice would lower the overall standard.

Hometown Kid

Why the hell would TNA bring in these two lumps of shit into their division? (Besides Kristal being in her relationship with LASHLEY because LASHLEY is the most important person ever. >_>) But Candice is awful. Just awful. No need to further beat a dead horse on that one. =/ She is at least better than Michelle McCool though. =.

seX-Power

McCool > Candice.

But that's like saying that shit > diarrhea so whatever.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
^^^

:lmao

TNA just needs to stay away from her. They don't need her. She not what she once was. And I don't mean in the looks department, I mean over-all, in ring skill, getting crowd reactions, etc.

But the "Beatiful Women" must mean who ever it is will be the replacement for Love in the Beatiful People.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
If this means Dixie is planning on firing Awesome Kong, ODB, Hamada, Alissa Flash ect. ect. then I will fucking shoot a midget.

This Guy

I'm actually suprised they didn't sign her straight out of WWE like they do almost everyone else.

Makes you wonder doesn't it. Hire strickly beautiful women? Sounds like WWE's hiring policy too. Dixie may be adding the "and make sure they can wrestle" but Kristal last time I saw her in a ring it was painful. And although there was a clear intent to learn on Candice's part, she either wasn't learning fast enough or her brain wasn't capable of remembering what she was learning.

How long before the Knockouts division is worse then the Diva's Division?

Hometown Kid

If this means Dixie is planning on firing Awesome Kong, ODB, Hamada, Alissa Flash ect. ect. then I will fucking shoot a midget.

Hey, Alissa Flash is hot! Don't list her in an "ugly-but-great-wrestler" category. D: (Although she can wrestle.)

This Guy

yeah actually I ment to mention that too, Flash isn't ugly.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I guess with Angelina gone TNA figure they need a new horseface to make everyone else look better.