TNA Impact Wrestling 14th March 2013 - Lockdown Fallout LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
chicago.jpg

This Thursday, March 14, “IMPACT WRESTLINGâ€￾ will be LIVE on SpikeTV as we return to Chicago and the Sears Centre Arena on March 14. Chicago’s Sears Centre Arena was home to “Bound For Glory 2008â€￾ setting, at the time, the highest TNA attendance record.
- Thursday's huge IMPACT will feature the aftermath of the Lockdown event! Tune in for footage and news as the fallout continues on SpikeTV!

- Not only did Bully Ray win the World Heavyweight Championship in the main event at Lockdown, but he shocked the wrestling world by revealing he was the President of the Aces and 8s all along! The new World Champion - along with his Aces and 8s - will be at Thursday's LIVE IMPACT! How will Hulk Hogan and his daughter Brooke react to what happened? Will Bully Ray and The Aces have hell to pay on Thursday - or are they about to completely dominate TNA and IMPACT WRESTLING?

- Team TNA was triumphant in the Lethal Lockdown match, as Sting led his warriors in a win over The Aces and 8s - but with Bully Ray now champion, the Aces are stronger than ever!

- Plus, Thursday's LIVE IMPACT will feature the return of AJ Styles! The question is, what will AJ say to the wrestling world after his recent disappearance? What does his future hold - and what is the story behind the recent footage captured by TNA cameras?

All this and much more on SpikeTV!

Massive Impact this week and I am going to do all that I can to try to watch this live.

First of all this is the first of the Impact's on the road after the ending of an era with the Impact Zone. This has Bully Ray as World champion, as leader of Aces and Eights and back as heel so expect a brilliant intense promo from him. Styles is back as well so could he be the one to lead the battle against this stable? Definitely a lot going on for the show and it ends up being a must watch Impact to see where they take this.​

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I'm gonna be here. Gotta watch Styles trying to cut a promo, The Two man asshole trip and BULLY.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
I'll most likely be watching it, Chicago crowd should be rowdy. Don't think I'll be doing a review though.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Will try and catch this live, if not catch up later online.

Things are starting to happen in TNA one way or the other.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I'd take advantage of a hostile Chicago crowd with Bully getting a heated brawl in the main event. Not only would it be pretty brutal considering, I'm sure Bully being heel again means he can improvise like only he can and piss everyone off. It would be a great start for their End of Era at the Impact Zone to start off with a bang. Maybe this is just wishful thinking but Styles looks ready for another Last Man Standing match with Bully.

Also looking forward to whatever Roode/Aries do. Probably my favorite thing on the show the last few weeks other than Kenny King walking in RVD making a pipe out of an apple.

Last edited:

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I am a strong believer that a strong crowd can make a show so much better so hopefully this proves the case with the Chicago crowd. They are normally very vocal and that is what you want from a wrestling crowd.

I like the new image that TNA are using to promote this week's Impact

625_ca0cf11bf5690b02c0c2b544bd40355c_m.jpg

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
[video=youtube;YAfyOv-7vaQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YAfyOv-7vaQ[/video]

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
A landmark show for TNA and they open with these two piss ants?

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I was about to complain about Mexican getting a title shot for no reason, thank god for Bullies stable

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Ace's finally getting real HEAT! only took them 9-10 months 8D

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Just noticed they added lyrics to the awful theme song for this stable. About damn time.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Suddenly dawned on me that even though Impact is an hour shorter it starts the same time as RAW.

What have I missed so far?