TNA Impact April 25, 2024 - Nic Nemeth vs Eddie Edwards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
This was a really fun show. Absolutely everything was hitting for me. I think the new TNA finally hit the group with rebellion because this was probably one of my favorite episodes impact since October.

Santana and Reed had a fucking awesome match that really got both guys over to me. I had already liked both but it was just really great to see them both have an absolute shiner.

Alexander and Kaz also just absolutely knocked it out of the park. I hadn’t really been feeling Kaz for a while but between the match with EY at the pay-per-view and then this I’m actually starting to get into his character and he busted his ass with Josh last night.

Same thing with Eddie Edwards. Him and Nic had great chemistry. Even though I love Moose I wasn’t quite sure if the magic was there with him and Nic but Nic and Eddie just absolutely tore it up in the main event.

Lotta storylines are definitely starting to develop which is good to see. I think we’re possibly going to have some kind of triple threat angle with Dolph, hardy, and the system. Maybe even have Alexander thrown in there because he was talking about wearing the belt too so there’s all kinds of great ways we can go with that.

Definitely got some fun matches shaping up for under siege. Hammer stone and Jake I think will be a fun little match. We could possibly see a triple threat match between Trey Ace and Ali if not just a really good one on one between Ace and Ali depending on how the Trey and Ace match goes next week.

I’m also kind of interested to see where this Maclin and Kaz alliance might go. Especially with them feuding with a EY Alexander and Santana. That trio could be an awesome baby face partnership.

I’m just excited for Santana in general. He looked like a true superstar last night. He’s going places. I can feel it.

I honestly couldn’t believe how much they packed in the 90 minutes.

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah I think they've had better episodes this year for sure but this was one that had me more excited for the future...even with it opening with that weird Matt segment lol

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Yeah I think they've had better episodes this year for sure but this was one that had me more excited for the future...even with it opening with that weird Matt segment lol
Totally agree with that, too. They were definitely in building mode and it made excited to see next week which I hadn’t felt since the first PPV.

And yeah, I thought Matt would damper the evening showing up, but surprisingly he didn’t and I’m not even completely hating how they’re using him since Nic staying in the picture.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
It was definitely weird though and and I’ve never been into his character anyway but I am intrigued why they showed that shoulder thing. Maybe it’s just because it got talked about on Twitter but he most definitely grabbed the hand so it was weird that they showed it. I wonder if it’s gonna build to anything.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah idk why Matt was such a cheerleader for Nemeth and doing what's right there but whatever lol we'll see where it goes. It still felt like to me they were building to Nemeth eventually winning but I don't want to get my hopes up when he hasn't signed

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Yeah idk why Matt was such a cheerleader for Nemeth and doing what's right there but whatever lol we'll see where it goes. It still felt like to me they were building to Nemeth eventually winning but I don't want to get my hopes up when he hasn't signed
Yeah I don’t wanna get my hopes up either but I had that same feeling not only with the opening segment, dedicated to what they did there but then when he closed the show and looked like a million bucks with Eddie and then the system showed up at the end to beat him down. I’m thinking slam for Dolph to win.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Moose vs. Nemeth... let's be honest, it was good but not amazing

I'm glad I'm not the only one who had that feeling. Let's see what the Fallout Impact from Rebellion looks like for a watcher like me right now!

CROSS THE LINE!

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Matt Hardy out here to tell Nic you need to be broken and enter the River of Hardy and be reborn yasssss :lol