TNA Has No Where To Go But Forward

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
They've brought back the NWO, the screw job numerous times, they've rehashed many WCW feuds, and even brought back the ECW brand as a whole for a ppv. So where else can they go? Forward that's where.... hopefully.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I'm sure Dizzy Carter/Hogan/Russo would love to prove you wrong

Mister J

Reaction score
You're all a bunch of hypocrites. I'm sure you would praise WWE if they did the same thing. They have infact rehashed alot of shit anyway.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You're all a bunch of hypocrites. I'm sure you would praise WWE if they did the same thing. They have infact rehashed alot of shit anyway.

Yes, if WWE put their world title on David Arquette I would love it.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
At least WWE had a connection to the screw job.

What's TNA's connection with ECW again...?

Reaction score
Realisitcally TNA can only go upwards but they have a long long loooong way to go to even break even in my opinion. Its gonna take years of work, its not going to be one big acquistion or one big angle to turn the ship around.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
At least WWE had a connection to the screw job.

What's TNA's connection with ECW again...?

That's not the point. The screw job should have been killed 10 yrs ago. They are still doing it.

Realisitcally TNA can only go upwards but they have a long long loooong way to go to even break even in my opinion. Its gonna take years of work, its not going to be one big acquistion or one big angle to turn the ship around.

Agreed. They have a distance to go but I'm hoping with the ECW stuff out the window and them rehashing almost every angle they could, they move forward. It seems there mind set to move forward, is to do things from the past. Now that virtually everything from the past is done, where do they go?

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
^That's something alot of TNA fans and management themselves don't realize. It's going to take a variety of things to put TNA in gear and in the right direction.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
That's not the point. The screw job should have been killed 10 yrs ago. They are still doing it.

Agreed. They have a distance to go but I'm hoping with the ECW stuff out the window and them rehashing almost every angle they could, they move forward. It seems there mind set to move forward, is to do things from the past. Now that virtually everything from the past is done, where do they go?

So should ECW but they did it

Reaction score
A big step for TNA is going to have to be taking Impact on the road, like priority #1 or #2. I thought 2010 would have been the year to maybe start it but I don't even realistically see that as something for another year or so.