• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Hard to Kill - SATURDAY, January 13, 2024 - Live from Las Vegas - Only on PPV

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Honestly, cable is usually a smoother watching experience but I love the fact that Fite allows you to keep your purchases indefinitely where as on cable I believe they go away after a while, at least they did last time I bought one.

Kenoh

Better Off Dead.
I had Fite TV, but it made me mad so I longer have it. But I may get back, or TNA+, to watch the PPVs on time with y'all.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Honestly, cable is usually a smoother watching experience but I love the fact that Fite allows you to keep your purchases indefinitely where as on cable I believe they go away after a while, at least they did last time I bought one.
Back in the cable days you still had to watch live or it was gone

Butters

That's Me!
my company was just a one and done. they immediately replayed the PPV after it ended and you could watch that too but after that it wasn't available to watch. you also had to watch it live.

Kross Rhodes

my company was just a one and done. they immediately replayed the PPV after it ended and you could watch that too but after that it wasn't available to watch. you also had to watch it live.
I member way back in the day. It was like that but I want to say the last time I ordered a cable pay-per-view I think I’ll let you keep it for like two days or something but I can’t be positive.

Butters

That's Me!
I member way back in the day. It was like that but I want to say the last time I ordered a cable pay-per-view I think I’ll let you keep it for like two days or something but I can’t be positive.
very possible, this was before On Demand on tv even existed, like sting hogan starcard 97 type shit :lol

Butters

That's Me!
You had to legit call the cable company and be like, "I would like to order the royal rumble" and then they'd always be like, "ok but you have to pay your bill first, no outstanding balance in order to to get the ppv"

Kross Rhodes

You had to legit call the cable company and be like, "I would like to order the royal rumble" and then they'd always be like, "ok but you have to pay your bill first, no outstanding balance in order to to get the ppv"
I do remember that. Having to pay your balance sucked.

Good thing we don’t have to do that, anymore.