TNA happy over achievement

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Also posted this weekend, TNA iMPACT was listed as #4 on Yahoo's popular searches on Saturday. There was a lot of excitement internally in TNA over that achievement

:laugh:, whoa, that is an achievement. Too bad that they were soon replaced in that spot....by Chris Jericho

Soulpower

Funny thing is.... People probably weren't searching for TNA wrestling, they were probably searching for T n A >_>

Reaction score
^ lol

It isnt exciting. TNA should be happy once their ratings and PPV rates go up

PeepShow

Funny thing is, I recall seeing this exact same stuff on WWE.com before.

So......

Reaction score
^^I was just about to say that...
TNA should be happy!

I'm pretty sure if you had a new business and then found out that you were in the top 4 searched things in one of the worlds most popular search sites, that you would be happy as well!

Triple H

Reaction score
It is kinda funny because TNA will NEVER...EEEEEEVER Beat WWE In The Ratings, Especially when Jericho is around X)

"WWE WILL NEVER....EEEEEEEEVER BE THE SAME...AGAINNN"

The Rated R CMStar

Lol TNA itself gets the same position in Yahoo most popular searches that only one WWE wrestler. You make the comparison

CenaMark54

And the number 5 most popular search on 11/28/07 is....drum roll please.........The Dark Knight.

It seems that TDK is almost as popular as TNA.