Tna: Going Global

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNANO1FAN

Reaction score
Backstory, TNA had started to lose ratings to WWEs worst show ECW, This was also not helping the financial side of things, TNAs Major Owners Panda Energy decided to put the company up for sale as they could not keep on losing money, No One made a bid and it looked like TNA was going out of business, A former WWE Superstar Bret " The Hitman " Hart then made a poor bid for the company and was expecting it to be rejected but surprisingly Panda Energy accepted the bid, Brett Hart was now the owner of TNA, He did however have a Major Businessman behind him willing to throw money at TNA to make it better than the WWE, This Businessmans name was Ted Turner ( Former Owner of WCW ), This Cost many superstars to leave who had fell out with Ted Turner or didnt like Bret Hart, These superstars were Kip James, BG James and Sting. The reason these three superstars left was due to the days of Monday Night Wars. Ted Turner had promised that there will be another Monday Night Wars and he cannot wait. HOW WOULD TNA MOVE ON WITH BRET HART AND TED TURNER RUNNING THE PLACE. This will Start after TNA Bound For Glory

1 Day After TNA was Bought Over, The First Press Conference starts
TNA Press Conference ( Brett Hart and Ted Turner )

First ? to you Bret, Why did you decide to make a bid for TNA?
Well, Since TNA was produced i have always thought that it was a promising company and i truly believed this could be the next WCW and take WWE to the limit, Obviously it never worked out that way and that is why Ted and I made a bid for this company, To try and challenge WWE in the ratings and hopefully one day be the most dominate brand in The Wrestling Industry
Bret! How Can you try and put out of business a man who is worth Billions of pounds, He runs one of the most popular brands in the whole of World not just in America, So what makes you think you can compete with this kind of show?
TNA is Obviously not as big as WWE Worldwide, But Ted and I believe that there is alot of support for TNA around The Tennesee area of America. We feel that the Former Owners of TNA were happy with getting a Local Audience but Ted and I are Not, We are going to try and make, Well not try and make we are going to make TNA a Global Company, First by moving around more places in America and doing House Shows, We then are going to look at doing shows in Europe, Asia and places like that
Ted, Now to you, Alot of People are wondering if you are going to throw Money at TNA the way you did with your former company WCW?
I Never bought TNA to let it have the money it is working with at the minute, I am certainly going to try my best to make sure like Bret Said TNA goes global and TNA becomes Steady Financialy and if that means throwing money at TNA then that is what i will do
Ted alot of people feel you made alot of mistakes with WCW with trying to take WWE out of business almost right away, Alot of people are wondering if you are going to make the same mistakes with TNA?
When you are a businessman you take risks, Some pay of and some dont like WCW and i know i made alot of mistakes with WCW but saying that i bought this company to take it to the top of the mountain in the wrestling world, I want to see TNA taking on WWE and beating them in the ratings war.
Back to Bret, More about the actual Wrestling of TNA, Alot of TNA fans are wondering what you are going to try and do with the roster and if you are satisfied with what you have got working with TNA right Now?
I have not actually met up with The TNA Superstars yet, I am not doing that until Tuesday Morning but watching on TV the superstars are certainly impressive and i do think i will be happy with the current roster
One Final Question, Do any of use know why 3 Superstars have already left the company since yout arrival at TNA?
Ted and I do not wish to comment on people that used to be in TNA or people that have left but thanks anyway.

Press Conference 2 ( 4 days after TNA was Bought Over ) Kurt Angle, Bret Hart and Ted Turner are all attending

Kurt Angle, First Question is to you, How do you feel about your two new owners and how do you feel they will help TNA?
I am Very Happy with Ted and Bret Hart being the owners of TNA and i really believe that Bret and Ted will be good for TNA in the long run
Do you Believe that TNA will be able to take on your former company WWE one day Financialy?
I do not wish to comment on storys like that, I am in TNA to wrestle and that is all i am concentrating on, Giving 110 % for this company
Alot of people believe that you Kurt and Former TNA Superstar Jeff Jerratt had a major fall out over the way dealing were happening in TNA, Do you think you will have the same problem with your new owners?
First of all I dont know how use know about me falling out with Jeff Jarett as me and Jeff are very good friends in the ring and personally outside of Wrestling, And why would i have a problem with my new owners, I get paid here to wrestle and give my best for TNA, I am not in a position to tell my bosses what is to happen with the dealings in TNA and that is all i want to say, I am not answering anymore Questions
Thanks Anyway Kurt, Ted people are wondering if TNA is still going to use the same TV deal and if everything else is going to be the same with TNA
Bret and I are currently in talks with Spike TV about the show getting moved to a different night from a Thursday Night and we are still negotiating a deal, Onto the actual wrestling of TNA, We are hoping to keep everything the same, Like the roster and so on
Are you and Bret trying to get TNA moved to a Monday Night?
I dont wish to comment on that, Thanks for your Questions and we need to go now

Please tell me what use think so far

connorten

Reaction score
It looks good but u need rosters, and champions.

TNANO1FAN

Reaction score
TNA Roster

Brett " The Hitman " Hart has released the current roster on TNAWRESTLING.COM

TNA ROSTER

TNA Champions

AJ Styles = TNA World Tag Team Champion
Tyson Tomko = TNA World Tag Team Champion
Jay Lethal = TNA X-Division Champion
Gail Kim = TNA Womens Champion

Rest Of Roster
Alex Shelley
Abys
Chris Sabin
Chris Harris
Christain Cage
Fallen Angel
Elix Skipper
Eric Young
Hernandez
Homocide
James Mitchell
James Storm
Jeff Jarrett
Judas Mesias
Junior Fatu
Kazarian
Petey Williams
Raven
Rhino
Rick Steiner
Robert Roode
Ron Killings
Samoa Joe
Scott Steiner
Senshi
Brother Ray
Brother Dvon
Kevin Nash

TNA Knockouts
Christy Hemme
Jackie Moore
Karen Angel
Ms Brooks
Socal Val

TNAWRESTLING.COM has released a statement stating that New Owners Bret Hart and Ted Turner have released the following superstars:

Awesome Kong
Black Reign
Havok
Lance Hoyt
Matt Morgan
Roxxi Laveaux
Shark Boy
Sonjayy Dutt

TNA wish all these superstars the best of luck in Future Endeavors

Heres my Roster, The Champions will be announced later a long with the Bound For Glory Results

Maxi

Reaction score
nice roster
gutted to see hoyt and sonjay released.
who's your Heavyweight champ?
also give ms brooks a push :p

hit me back if you can.

TNANO1FAN

Reaction score
The Champions will be posted tommorow later on tonight as there is News to come first and that will be posted later. Anyway keep the comments coming and tell me what you think

TNANO1FAN

Reaction score
LATEST TNA NEWS

CONTRACTS

TNA have signed up AJ Styles, Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe all in 5 year contracts, Bret Hart released a statement saying that he wanted these 3 superstars tied up on Contracts as he feels they are the future of TNA

Ted Turner said on a Local Radio Station that TNA and Spike TV are still in talks about a new Contract

Both New TNA Owners Brett Hart and Ted Turner both appeared on a TV Chat Show and were asked about Jim Cornettes role in TNA Now, Ted Turner said that they are in talks with Jim Cornette

NEWS

Brett Hart and Ted Turner have both decided that the TNA World Heaviweight championship will become Vacant after Stings Departure from the company, The rest of the show will continue as usual with all The Bound For Glory results being the same

TNA Impact for this week has been cancelled due to things that have been going on with TNA

Brett Hart has said that TNA are in talks with some Wrestlers about bringing them to the company, He never released anynames

Kip and BG James have both said in a Wrestling Magazine the reason they left TNA, Both men said it was because of The Monday Night Wars and what Ted Turner tried to do to the WWE, WWE is what both superstars worked for during The Monday Night Wars and both men have said they cannot work with a man that tried to take there job away from them

SPOILERS

TNA Owners will announce a New Deal with Spike TV which will see them go Head to Head with Monday Night Raw, They are expected to get atleast Two Hours on Spike TV each week

Ted Turner, Bret Hart and Kurt Angle are all going to appear in a TV Interview this coming Saturday, The Interview will take place from New York City, It is thought that the only reason Kurt Angle is making his way to New York with the owners is so he can advertise TNA in New York

Rumours have been flying around that Austin Aries ( ROH Superstar ) and Former WWE/WWF superstars Scott Hall and Booker/T could be on there way to TNA

Finally, It is thought That TNA Owners and Jim Cornette are going to come to a deal that will see Jim Cornette get a good bit of money but will see him leave TNA

CaptainCharisma

Reaction score
Awesome, but sad to see Sonjay Dutt released, Bound for Glory should be good.

Check out my BTB please.

TNANO1FAN

Reaction score
Thank you so far for the comments, Still looking for more.

If you dont know The TNA Bound For Glory Results here they are. I have changed two results to help my storylines

TNA Bound For Glory Results

LAX def Triple X in a Ultimate X match to earn a shot at The Tag Team Titles

Eric Young won The First Round of The Fight For Right Tournament

AJ Styles and Tyson Tomko def Team Pacman to become New Tag Team Champions

Jay Lethal def Christopher Daniels to retain X-Division Championship

Team 3D def The Steiner Brothers in a Tables Match

Gail Kim won The First Ever TNA Womens Championship

Samoa Joe def Christain Cage by Submission

Raven won the Monsters Ball Match by Pinning Abyss

Sting def Kurt Angle

STORYLINES FROM BOUND FOR GLORY

After LAX defeating Triple X, They have earned a shot at the tag titles. This match will take place at GENESIS against AJ Styles and Tyson Tomko

During The Match featuring Abyss with Abyss dominating the lights started to flick on and off, A voice was then heard saying he is coming back, The lights then went fully dark and James Mitchells was heard laughing, The lights turned back on and Abyss was knocked out, Raven then made the pin and won the match

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Nice start there and BFG is quite great.. we have seen some changes since the new owners bought it, but we'll see what will happen next...

TNANO1FAN

Reaction score
TNA NEWS

TNA and Spike TV have agreed a deal, This deal will move TNA Impact to a Monday Night to challenge WWE Raw Is War, The Deal has also kept a 2 hour slot for TNA to use on a Thursday Night, TNA Management are not sure what to do with the extra 2 hours yet

TNA have announced the termination of Jim Cornettes contract on their webiste, TNA say that them and Jim Cornette came to a deal which seen both sides leaving happy

TNA have also announced the signing of Former WWE and WCW Superstar Scott Hall

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Wow, multiple two hour shows of TNA. Also with Jim Cornette being released is pretty big. Also i wonder what your gonna do with Scott Hall. I will be checking back in when a show is posted.

TNANO1FAN

Reaction score
TNA Impact! Week 1
Impact Zone

The TNA Promo starts while playing the TNA Theme Song, The Promo says how this is a new time for TNA, The Promo shows Bret and Ted Turner, The Promo then says this is TNA: Going Global, The Promo then cuts into the usual TNA Promo showing clips from previous shows and showing some TNA Superstars, The Pyro then explodes and the camera shoots around The Impact Zone

Mike Tenay " Welcome everyone here to TNA Impact, Tonight is TNAs first Monday Night showing of TNA Impact and Don after Bound For Glory this shoukd be a excellent night "

Don West " Mike, Bound For Glory was of the hook and tonight will be to "

Mike Tenay " That is right, Tonight is Bret Harts and Ted Turners first Impact Show and tonight we are live from The Impact Zone! "

Don West " I dont want to talk Mike, I just want the action to get started "

Mike Tenay " So do i Don, So do I "

With The Impact Zone buzzing, The Unusual Sound of I'M Back hits the speakers and out walks Mr Bischoff ( The Impact Zone goes to a Sudden Silence ), Eric Bischoff walks down to the ring with a huge smurk on his face, Eric Bischoff comes into the ring and gets handed a mic " Ladies and Gentlemen, Use will all be wondering why i am outhere, Well for all of use stupid people that havent realised yet, I am outhere as i am The New General Manager of this company, I will run the shows, I will pick the matches, I will pick the champions and there is nothing use can do about it, I am here at TNA because when i ran WCW i was so close from taking WWE out of business but this time with TNA i promise to suceed ( The Crowd Cheers ), And by starting tonight TNA Impact will get better ratings than the WWE, That is not all i am out here for, I am also outhere because as use all know Sting who won The TNA Championshio at Bound For Glory left the company, So TNA right now do not have a champion, So my first announcement of General Manager of TNA Impact is to announce The New TNA World Heaviweight Champion, So Ladies and Gentlemen please stand up for your new TNA World Heaviweight Champion Kurt Angle! ( The Crowd Gives Bischoff and Angle Heat as Angle comes out )
Kurt Angle comes into the ring, Eric Bischoff is holding the title belt, Bischoff then hands it to Kurt Angle " Thank you Mr Bischoff, I promise you that you have made the right choice as i am so obviously the best wrestling superstar not just in TNA but in the whole of Wrestling, Now This is A New Era for TNA and it is The Angle Era, Kurt goes to leave the ring when Samoa Joes music hits, he walks out and the crowd Pops
Samoa Joe stands at the top of the ramp with a mic " Kurt Angle, You think you are the best wrestler in this business well why dont you prove it, Tonight put your fighting skills were your mouth is and go one on one with me for The TNA World Heaviweight Championship! or are you scared of Samoa Joe! "
Kurt Angle " Me being scared of you, Dont make me laugh "
Samoa Joe " So that means you are putting your title on the line against me tonight "
Kurt Angle goes to speak but Eric Bischoff speaks first " Well Kurt, You dont have much choice because as you Know i am The General Manager of this show, So I am making this Match, Tonight Kurt Angle will be taking on Samoa Joe for the TNA World Heaviweight Title "
Kurt Angle grabs a mic " You Cant do this to me Eric, I am the best dam superstar TNA have got ( The Crowd Boos ) "
Eric Bischoff " Well Kurt Angle, You can show me and the rest of these fans that you are the best by beating Samoa Joe later on tonight "
Kurt Angle picks up the chair that is sitting in the ring and throws it away in a temper, He then starts to kick the turnbuckles, He then comes out the ring and kicks the commentators table a couple of times

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Abys music hits, David Penzer " Ladies and Gentlemen, The Following Contest is scheduled for one fall, Now introducing first he is from Partns Unknown and weighs in at 350 pounds Abyss! ( The Impact Zone Cheers ), And now his opponent, He is from Detroit Michigan and weighs in at 180 pounds Petey Williams ( The Crowd Cheers ) "

Match 1
Non-Title
Abys v Petey Williams
Abys and Williams both slowly circle the ring, Abys then goes at Williams but Williams gets out the road, Williams then hits Abys with some punches to the back, Abys doesnt feel anything and turns around and stares at Williams, Williams then goes against the ropes but Abys hits him with a big boot to the face and then goes for a pin. .1.........2... Petey Williams kicked out, Abys picked Williams up and threw him into the turnbuckle, Abys then started hitting with slaps to the chest and punches to the face, Abys then moved away from the turnbuckle, Abys then ran at Williams but Williams jumped up onto the middle rope and then somehow rolled Abys into a pin. 1..........2..... Abys kicked out, Williams and Abys got up at the same time and Abys knocked Williams down with a clothesline, Abys then went for a pin. 1..........2.. Petey Williams kicked out, Williams started to make it to his feet but Abys kicked him back down, Abys then picked Williams up and hit him with a suplex, Abys then went for another pin. .1..........2... Petey Williams kicked out again, Abys picked Williams up but Williams hit with a couple of punches to the stomach, Williams then hit with a springboard dropkick and went for a pin. 1...........2...... Abys kicked out, Petey Williams went to the top rope and then hit Abys with a legdrop and went for another pin. 1............2..... Abys kicked out again, Petey Williams could not believe it, Abys made it back to his feet and Williams hit with some punches, Williams then jumped up to the second rope and jumped at Abys but Abys caught him in The Chokeslam position and hit with The Chokeslam, Abys then went for a pin. 1............2..... The Lights then turned off, The Place went pitch black, A voice was then heard, James Mitchells face then appears on the titantron " Abys, Judas Mesias is back in TNA and guess what he is after you ( Mitchell Evily Laughs ), So Abys watch your back, The Lights then turn back on and Mitchells face goes away, A man is standing behind Abys and it looks like Mesias, Abys turns around and hits The man, Abys then hits the person with a Chokeslam thinking it was Judas Mesias ( The Crowd who think it was Mesias Cheers ), Abys then goes up to the person and pulls the mask of the man and it is not Mesias, The Lights then go off again, Abys starts to scream and starts pulling out his hair, The Lights then start flicking on and off, The Lights then go on again and there is blood all over Abys but no one is there, James Mitchells evil laugh is then heard threw the speakers as we go into the Commercial Break

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Mike Tenay " Welcome back here to Impact and Don what a start it has been to this 2 hour Monday Night Show "

Don West " Mike, What a start to the show we have had, Judas Mesias and James Mitchell playing tricks on The Monstor Abys but we have still not seen Mesias since Abys put him out of action, When will he return "

Mike Tenay " I dont know Don but what i do know is Leticia Cline is standing with Christain Cage "

Leticia Cline " Thank you Don, Christain Cage tonight on The First Impact on Monday Nights, you are not scheduled for a match, How does this make you feel "
Christain Cage " How does it make me feel!, How do you think it makes me feel!, Kurt Angle just gets handed the title without earning it and Samoa Joe gets the first shot at the TNA Title! "
Leticia Cline " Well Christain, Last Sunday if we be honest Samoa Joe made you tap out for the first time ever at TNA Bound For Glory "
Christain Cage " That is all i have heard since Bound For Glory! All during the week people laughing at me because i got beat once of Samoa Joe and it was the first time i tapped out, Well who cares, What about all the times i have defeated Samoa Joe but according to Eric Bischoff i still dont deserve a shot at the title! "
Christain Cage walks away

Don West " A very unhappy Christain Cage there but next we have got The First TNA Qutre Final Bout of the evening and we will see Junior Faty take on The Man Beast Rhino!

Rhinos music hits, David Penzer " The Following Contest is scheduled for one fall and is for a place in The Semi Final of the Fight For Right Tournament, Now please welcome first from Detroit Michigan and weighs in at 281 pounds he is The Man Beast Rhino ( The Crowd Pops ) and now his opponent from The Isle Of Samoa and weighs in at 431 pounds he is Junior Fatu! ( The Impact Zone goes Silent )

Match 2
Non-Title
Rhino v Junior Fatu
Both men begin walking round the ring but staying away from each other, The ref then rings the bell and Rhino goes straight at Fatu and hits him with some punches, Junior Fatu fell to the ground and Rhino kept on hitting with punches and kicks to the back of the head, Junior Fatu got back to his feet but Rhino kept on hitting with punches, Junior Fatu went against the middle turnbuckle and Rhino irish whipped him but Fatu reversed it and ended up hitting with a Samoan Drop, Fatu then went for the pin. 1........2... Rhino kicked out, Rhino got back up and Fatu went for a kick to the face and connected, Fatu then went for a pin. 1.........2.... Rhino kicked out, Rhino got back to his feet and Fatu hit with some punches, Rhino fell into the turnbuckle and Fatu hit with some more punches, Junior Fatu then moved away from the turnbuckle, Junior Fatu ran at Rhino and tried to hit him with his weight and he connected, Rhino fell to the ground, Junior Fatu then went for a Stink Face, Rhino just rolled out the ring, Rhino quickly came back in the ring and hit Junior Fatu with some punches to the head, Rhino then hit with a ddt and went for a pin. 1..........2... Junior Fatu kicked out, Rhino picked Fatu back up to his feet, Rhino then went for a Side Belly to Belly and somehow managed to do it, The Fans couldnt believe it, Rhino then went for a pin. 1..........2..... Junior Fatu kicked out, Rhino started to get annoyed and signalled that he was going for The Gore, Junior Fatu got up and turned into the direction of Rhino, Rhino then went for a Gore but Junior Fatu connected with a superkick to the face, Rhino then fell to the ground along with Fatu, Fatu then went for the pin. 1.............2..... Rhino kicked out, Fatu this time looked shocked, Fatu and Rhino then got to there feet at the same time, Rhino went against the ropes and hit Fatu with a clothesline, Rhino done it another twice but Fatu still hadnt fell, Rhino went for another clothesline but Fatu hit with a Sideway Slam, Junior Fatu then went for the pin. 1...........2....... Rhino kicked out, Fatu then hit Rhino with a splash and went for another pin. 1.........2...... Rhino kicked out, Junior Fatu then took Rhino by the hair and dragged him over to the turnbuckle, Fatu then went for The Banzai Drop but Rhino just got out the road, Rhino then went over to the middle turnbuckle, Fatu turned around and Rhino connected with The Gore and went for the pin. 1...........2....... Junior Fatu kicked out, Rhino could not believe it and neither could The Impact Zone, Rhino stood up and then signalled for a Second Gore, Rhino waited in anticipation for Junior Fatu to get up, Fatu finally got up, The Impact Zone was chanting ( GORE! GORE! GORE! ), Fatu turned around and Rhino went for The Gore but Fatu got out the road, Rhino then turned back around and Junior Fatu hit with The Fatu Driver, Junior Fatu then went for the pin. 1...........2.........3 JUNIOR FATU WINS

David Penzer " Your Winner is Junior Fatu! ( The Crowd Boos ) "

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Mike Tenay " Welcome back here to a very exciting night so far On Monday Night Impact! "

Don West " Mike! Exciting is not a good enough word for this show, this show has just basically been of the hook and i want more "

Mike Tenay " Don, Calm down because we all know you are going to get more "

The Cameras cut to the backstage area and show AJ Styles and Tyson Tomko walking to the ring, The Camera then shows The General Manager Eric Bischoff making his way to the ring

Eric Bischoffs music hits, he walks out and The Impact Zone Boos, David Penzer " Please welcome to the ring, He is The General Manager of TNA Impact Eric Bischoff! "
Eric Bischoff comes into the ring and takes a mic " Ladies and Gentlemen, I am back here to have the first Title Ceremony of the night, These two men last Sunday at Bound For Glory gave it there all and finally walked out with The TNA Tag Team Championships, Please welcome to their own ceremony they are The New Tag Team Champions Tyson Tomko and AJ Styles! ( The Crowd Boos ) "
Both AJ Styles and Tyson Tomko appear at the top of the ramp and make their way to the ring, The Impact Zone is giving them some heat, Tomko and AJ come into the ring, AJ Styles takes a mic " Thanks Mr Bischoff, Me and Tomko would just like to say before this ceromony starts that we are over the moon to have a man like you as our boss "
Eric Bischoff " AJ and Tomko, It is great for me to be the boss of men like use, Now onto the ceremony, Like i have said use two gave it your all at Bound For Glory and walked out with the titles use deserved, So now as i am The General Manager i will hand use over your Tag Titles "
Eric Bischoff takes the Tag Titles out of a bag and hands them over to both Tyson Tomko and AJ Styles " Stand up for your New Tag Team Champions Tyson Tomko and AJ Styles! " ( The Crowd Boos )
AJ Styles and Tomko go to a turnbuckle each and hold their titles above their head, LAXs music then hits, Tomko and AJ jump down from the turnbuckle and Bischoff leaves the ring, Homocide and Hernandez run down to the ring with cheers from the crowd, Both LAX members took down AJ and Tomko and started throwing punches, A huge fight was going on as we went to the commercial break

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Chris Sabins music hits, David Penzer " Introducing first to the ring, He is from Detroit Michigan and weighs in at 220 pounds Chris Sabin ( The Crowd Pops ), And now his challenger is from Detroit Michigan and weighs in at 215 pounds Alex Shelley ( The Impact Zone Pops again ) "

Match 3
Fight For Right Tournament
Chris Sabin v Alex Shelley
Before the ref rings the bell both men shake each others hand and make the Motor City Machine Gun sign, The ref rings the bell, Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin both circled the ring and then locked up in the middle, Sabin took Shelly down and hit with a quick legdrop, Sabin then went against the ropes and hit with a mini dropkick, Sabin then went for a pin. 1..........2...... Alex Shelley kicked out, Sabin then went to the top rope and hit with a flying dropkick, Sabin went for another pin. 1............2..... Alex Shelley kicked out, Shelley made it back to his feet and Sabin hit with some punches, Sabin then irish whipped Shelley into the ropes, Shelley came back at Sabin and Sabin went for a move but Shelley reversed it and hit with a ddt, Shelley then went for the pin. 1................2..... Chris Sabin kicked out, Sabin got to his feet and Shelley hit with a springboard elbow smash, Shelley went to get the pin but Sabin got back to his feet and went against the turnbuckle, Shelley then hit with a running elbow smash, Sabin staggered away from the turnbuckle but was still on his feet, Shelley then jumped up on the turnbuckle and hit with a bulldog, Shelley then went for a pin. 1...............2...... Chris Sabin kicked out again, Shelley made it to the top rope once again and went for a Frog Splash but Sabin got out the road and got the pin. 1................2......... Shelley kicked out, Both men were now down, They then made it to there feet, Shelley went against the ropes and went for a clothesline but Sabin ducked, Sabin then tried to hit Shelley with a kick to the stomach but Shelley reversed it but then Sabin hit with a Enzuigiri, Sabin then went to the top rope and hit with a Diving Dynamite Leg Drop, Sabin then went for a pin. 1...................2......... Shelley kicked out, Sabin could not believe it, he picked Shelley up to his feet and hit with some chops to the chest, Sabin then got Shelley into the position for his finishing move Cradle Shock, just as Sabin was about to hit it Shelley some how reversed it into a pin. 1..............2...... Sabin kicked out, Sabin got up right away a long with Shelley, Sabin went for a clothesline but Shelley ducked and hit with a springboard Moonsault, Shelley then went for a pin. 1.................2............ Chris Sabin kicked out, Shelley went to the top rope, Sabin got to his feet but then from behind Brother Ray came out of nowere and pushed Shelley of the ropes, Brother Ray then came into the ring and Sabin hit him with some punches but Brother Dvon came in and hit with a punch to Sabin, Team 3D then hit with a 3D, Shelley got up and Team 3D hit with a 3D. The ref rang the bell and the match was over ( The Impact Zone booed )
Brother Ray took a mic " Me and my brother, have just proven like we did last week at Bound For Glory that Team 3D are the most dominant tag team in TNA and we still dont get a title shot even of the new General Manager Eric Bischoff, Me and my brother Dvon will take out every tag team until we get our title shot!
The The Impact Zone then went dark, Team 3D looked surprised as you could see them a bit, The lights then went completely out, NWOs music then hit, The lights turned back on and walked out Scott Hall and Kevin Nash with their NWO tops on ( The Impact Zone Popped ), Scott Hall is holding a mic " Team 3D, Me and my partner Kevin Nash have heard how much use have been saying use are the most dominate tag team in TNA, Well what i say to that is The New World Order is Back and is in TNA and we are the most dominate Tag Team in TNA! "
Scott Hall and Kevin Nash started walking down to the ring but Team 3D got out the ring and left up the other entrance, Scott Hall and Kevin Nash then sayed threw the mic " NWO IS BACK "
NWOs music hits and they walked to the back as we head to the commercial break

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Mike Tenay " Welcome back here to TNA Impact! Don we have just seen Live that The New World Order are back and are here on TNA! "

Don West " NWO are back! Wooooooooo i cant believe it, Team 3D never looked like they wanted NWO on Impact! but i know we certainly do "

Mike Tenay " Kevin Nash and Scott Hall and NWO are back i just cant believe it, Can this show get any better "

Don West " Yes it can Mike because this is TNA Impact! "

Mike Tenay " It certainly is TNA Impact! And now we can take you to the backstage area were The General Manager of TNA Impact is standing with Jeremy Borash "

Jeremy Borash " Thank you Don, Mr Bischoff we just seen what Team 3D done to the last match between Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley, So we are wondering what is going to happen with this match and The Fight For Right Tournament "
Eric Bischoff " Well Jeremy, After what Team 3D just done to the last match, I have decided that Brother Ray will take on Scott Hall and Brother Dvon will take on Kevin Nash and both matches will be table matches, Now The Fight For Right Tournament match between Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin will be showing again at next weeks Impact except Christain Cage will be joining them! "
Jeremy Borash " Thank you Mr Bischoff, Don and Mike you heard it here out of The General Managers mouth "

Don West " Mike, They 3 Matches are going to be amazing "

Mike Tenay " Don, Next weeks Impact is going to be better than this weeks and that is saying alot as this week so far has been superb! "

PROMO ADVERTISING NEXT WEEKS TNA IMPACT

David Penzer " The Following Contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Qutre Final Fight For Right Tournament Match, Now introducing first accompanied to the ring by Gail Kim and is from Fort Wright, Kentucky and weighs in at 265 pounds he is Chris Harris ( The Crowd Pops ), And now his opponent, He is from Palm Springs, California and weighs in at 225 pounds Kazarian ( The Impact Zone Cheers ) "

Match 4
Chris Harris v Kazarian
Both men walk around the six sided ring as the ref rings the bell, They then lock up in the middle, Harris forces Kaz to the turnbuckle and hits with some punches to the face and some kicks to the stomach, Harris then irish whipped Kaz into the opposite turnbuckle, Kaz came back at him and Harris hit with a clothesline and went for the pin. 1................2........ Kaz kicked out, Harris picked Kaz up and threw him into the turnbuckle again, Harris went for a move but Kaz got out the road and rolled Harris up for a pin. 1................2........ Harris kicked out, Harris got back to his feet and Kaz hit with a superkick to the face, Harris fell to the ground and Kaz went for a pin. 1.................2...... Harris kicked out, Harris once again got to his feet and Kaz hit with a springboard Elbow Smash, Kaz then hit with a springboard legdrop and went for another pin. 1................2......... Harris kicked out again, Kaz could not believe it, He picked Harris up but Harris hit with some punches to the stomach and then hit with a snap suplex and went for a pin. 1..................2.......... Kaz kicked out, Harris stood at the opposite corner from Kaz, Kaz got to his feet and Harris hit with The Cat Attack and went for a pin. 1..................2......... Kaz kicked out, Harris could not believe it this time, Harris hit Kaz with a elbow to the heart twice and then hit with some kicks to the head, Harris then made it to the top rope and went for a Diving Leg Drop but Kaz got out the road and both men were now down, Both men then got to there feet, Kaz went against the ropes and Harris went for a clothesline but Kaz ducked and hit with a Swinging Neckbreaker and went for a pin. 1..................2........... Chris Harris kicked out, Kaz picked Harris up again but Harris started to fight back and hit with a Spinning Spinebuster, Chris Harris then got Kaz into a Sharpshooter. Kaz was holding on but then James Storm made his way to the ring, Storm jumped up on the apron, Harris pulled out the sharpshooter and hit Storm with a punch, Harris hit with a couple of more punches and then Storm fell from the apron, Harris started shouting at Storm, Harris then turned around and Kaz hit with The Wave Of The Future and went for the pin. 1...................2...........3 KAZARIAN WINS

David Penzer " Your Winner and advancing to the semi final of The Fight For Right Tournament is Kazarian ( The Crowd Pops ) "

After the match James Storm came in the ring and assaulted Chris Harris

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Eric Bischoffs music hits, David Penzer " Please welcome The General Manager of TNA Impact! he is Eric Bischoff! "
Eric Bischoff comes into the ring holding a championship in a bag " Ladies and Gentlemen the next ceremony will begin, This women competed in the first ever TNA Knockouts match at Bound For Glory for The Womens Championship and deservedly walked out with the belt, This women is none other than Gail Kim! " ( The Crowd Cheers )
Gail Kims music hits, She walks out, She then comes into the ring and takes a mic " Mr Bischoff, First thing i need to say is thanks to all of these fans here in The Impact Zone, they supported me threw the match at Bound For Glory and you dont know how much that helped me walk out with the championship "
Eric Bischoff " Well now that that is over, Here is The TNA Womens Championship ( Eric Goes To Hand It Over But Then Pulls It Away ) well wait a minute Gail, I cant give you it right now because right now you are facing Christy Hemme! "

Christy Hemmes music hits, David Penzer " This Match is scheduled for one fall and is for The TNA Womens Championship, Now introducing first she is the challenger Christy Hemme ( The Crowd Boos ) And now her opponent standing in the ring, She is The TNA Womens Champion Gail Kim ( The Crowd Cheers ) "

Match 5
TNA Womens Championship
Christy Hemme v Gail Kim
[RECAP] At the start of the match both women delivered some impressive moves and the Impact Zone loved it, Christy Hemme was the closest to getting the win but Kim kicked out, After than close pinfall Gail Kim dominated the rest of the match and walked away with her championship

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The Cameras cut to the backstage area were Leticia Cline is standing with Team 3D " Brother Ray, Brother Dvon tonight we seen the debut of NWO and it looked like they want use, How do use feel about The NWO! "
Brother Ray " Well Leticia! The thing is Team 3D are scared of no one and Team 3D have proven to everyone that we are the most dominate tag team in TNA, we have seen plenty of Tag Teams come to TNA and try to take us down but we have not been took down "
Brother Dvon " And Leticia me and my brother right now are offering Scott Hall and Kevin Nash a match at Genesis "
Leticia Cline " Thank you Brother Ray and Brother Dvon "

Don West " NWO v Team 3D will it happen at TNA Genesis! "

Mike Tenay " Well Don, If i know NWO i am sure there reply will read yes! "

Don West " Mike what a match it would be and dont forget next week we are going to see these 4 face each other in singles competition "

Mike Tenay " Thats right but Don next we are going to see The Final Qutre Final Fight For Right Tournament Match "

Don West " Eric Young taking on James Storm, Can it get any better! "

Mike Tenay " Make sure you stick with us as that match is next "

COMMERCIAL BREAK

James Storms music hits, David Penzer " The Following Contest is scheduled for one fall and is for a place in The Semi Finals of The Fight For Right Tournament, Now introducing first to the ring from Franklin Tennessee and weighs in at 245 pounds James Storm ( The Crowd Boos ), And Now his Challenger from Nashville Tennessee and weighs in at 225 pounds he is Eric Young! "

Match 6
James Storm v Eric Young
Both men walk around the ring not taking their eyes of each other, Storm then goes at Young and hits him with a kick to the stomach, Storm then hits with a couple of punches which forces Eric Young into the turnbuckle, Storm kept on throwing punches and sometimes kicks, Storm then hit with a ddt and went for the pin. 1............2...... Eric Young kicked out, Storm hit Young with some more punches and then picked him up, Storm then hit with a backbreaker and went for another pin. 1............2..... Eric Young kicked out again, Eric Young started to make it to his feet but Storm hit him with a kick to the back, Young then got onto his two feet and Storm irish whipped him but Eric Young reversed it and hit with a Lou Thesz Press, Storm then went against the ropes and hit with a legdrop, Young then went for the pin. 1............2.... James Storm kicked out, Young went to the top rope, Storm got to his feet and Young hit with a dropkick from the top rope, Storm got up right away and Young hit with a Superkick, Eric Young then went for the pin. 1............2..... James Storm kicked out again, Eric Young could not believe it and went back to the top rope, This time Eric Young went for a moonsault but Storm got out the road, Both men were now down, Storm finally got his hand over Eric Young. 1..........2....... Eric Young kicked out, Both men used the ropes to get back to there feet, Eric Young then hit Storm with a kick and went against the ropes, He came back at Storm and went for a clothesline but Storm ducked and Eric hit the referee, The ref was now down, James Storm then hit with The Last Call and went for a pin but the referee was down, Storm got up and started to shake the referee but then from behind came Chris Harris, Storm turned around and Harris smacked him with Storms own Beer Bottle, Harris then pulled Eric Young over James Storm, The ref started to get up, he made a slow count. 1...............2............. James Storm kicked out, Chris Harris could not beleive it and neither could The Impact Zone, Eric Young picked Storm back to his feet and went for another move but once again Storm got out the road and Young hit the referee, Storm then hit with The Eight Second Ride, Chris Harris came back in the ring again this time with a Steel Chair, Storm turned around again and Harris hit him once more, He once again put Young over Storm, Another referee ran down to the ring to make the count. 1......... ....2..........3 ERIC YOUNG WINS

David Penzer " Your Winner is Eric Young! " ( The Crowd Pops )

The Camera shows Chris Harris walking up the ramp with The Impact Zone chanting his name

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Mike Tenay " Welcome back here to TNA and now we are going to have The TNA World Heaviweight Championship Match! "

David Penzer " The Following Contest is scheduled for one fall and is for The TNA World Heaviweight Championship, Now coming to the ring first, He is The TNA World Heaviweight Champion and is from Pittsburg Pennsylvania and weighs in at 250 pounds Kurt Angle ( The Crowd Boos ), And now The Challenger from The Isle Of Samoa and weighs in at 280 pounds he is Samoa Joe! ( The Impact Zone Pops ) "

Match 7
TNA World Heaviweight Title
Kurt Angle v Samoa Joe
Both men walk around the ring not taking there eyes of each other as the tension builds, They then lock up in the middle of the ring, Samoa Joe throws Angle to the ground, Angle gets up right away and Samoa Joe just smiles, They lock up again and Samoa Joe throws Angle to the ground once again, Angle started to get angry, he went into lock up again but this time Kurt Angle kicked Joe to the stomach and then hit with some punches to the face, Samoa Joe went for a punch but Angle ducked and hit with a German suplex, Kurt Angle then went for the pin. 1.........2...... Samoa Joe kicked out, Samoa Joe got to his feet and Angle hit with a punch, Angle then irish whipped Samoa Joe but Joe reversed it, Angle came back at Joe and Joe threw him over his head, Angle got back up and Joe hit him down with a kick to the face, Samoa Joe then went for a pin. 1...........2...... Kurt Angle kicked out, Samoa Joe picked Angle up and hit him with some more punches, Samoa Joe then irish whipped Angle into the turnbuckle, Samoa Joe hit with some chops and then hit with a suplex. Samoa Joe then went for the pin. 1..........2...... Kurt Angle kicked out, Samoa Joe moaned at the ref, he then turned around and went to get Angle but Angle threw him to the outside of the ring, Angle went out after him, Both men started throwing punches at each other, Angle then out of nowere hit with a Olympic Slam but it was outside the ring so he couldnt do anything, Angle got Samoa Joe up and rolled him into the ring and went for the pin. 1.............2........ Samoa Joe kicked out, Angle was getting angry and started shouting towards the referee, he turned around at Samoa Joe and Joe went for a kick to the face but Angle caught the foot and got in The Ankle Lock, Samoa Joe and Angle were both screaming in pain with Angles face turning red he was putting so much strengh into it, Samoa Joe was getting nearer the ropes, Angle then locked his two legs around Samoa Joes ankle. Samoa Joe some how still got to the ropes, Angle looked stunned, Angle tried to lock in The Ankle Lock again but Samoa Joe kicked him away, Angle fell against the turnbuckle, Samoa Joe got to his feet by using the ropes, Angle went at Joe but Joe hit with a spinning Samoan Drop and went for the pin. 1...........2........ Kurt Angle kicked out, Joe struggled to get back to his feet but did, Angle then got up, Angle hit Joe with a punch but then Joe hit with a Stiff kick, This happened a couple of times until Angle went back for Samoa Joes ankle and hit with a kick, Angle then hit with The Olympic Slam and went for another pin. 1.............2.........3 KURT ANGLE WINS

David Penzer " Your Winner and Still TNA World Heaviweight Champion is Kurt Angle! "

Eric Bischoff made his way to the ring now for the title ceremony, he came in the ring and took a mic " Ladies and Gentlemen, Give a loud reception for your TNA World Heaviweight Champion Kurt Angle! ( Bischoff hands over the belt and Angle starts celebrating )
Christain Cage then appears at the top of the stage and signalls that he wants the title as we go off air

THE END

Quick Results
Abys and Petey Williams ( No Contest )
Junior Fatu def Rhino
Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley ( No Contest )
Kazarian def Chris Harris
Gail Kim def Christy Hemme
Eric Young def James Storm
Kurt Angle def Samoa Joe to retain TNA Championship

JHar888

Reaction score
OK, I know you're jameirfc1. Anyways, I'll review:

BM: Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe, add some length and it'll be a lot better though.
WM: Christy Hemme vs. Gail Kim, I would've loved more than a recap.
BP: Opener
WP: N/A
AF/C: This wasn't that bad, but it wasn't so great at the same time. I don't really get the backstory, but I'm digging the FFTR Tourney. Keep this one going, it may turn out the be something good. My only recommendation is to post the matches in full, and actually have promos.
My Rating: 6.2/10