TNA Front Line

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

Dwes brings up a good point in bringing up Jarrett. The Young Lions already had legitimacy provided by veterans in their support from Jeff Jarrett and Mick Foley. Adding to that is counter-intuitive.

Beer Money Army

TNA Frontline... Hmm i guess it a tad better than The New Blood or Sport Entertainment xtreme..

but are the young guy going benefit after this or are we going get more Sting, nash, steiner being on top after this whole youth vs old saga is over....

I don't like sting that much anymore, but i hope he doesnt lose the belt in that stupid stipulation in that 8 man tag :smh

Moonlight Drive

New Blood or Young Lions > Front Line. Whenever I hear it I think of that Frontline Plus stuff we put on my dog >_>

Kizza

I swear we have seen this before, hmm, hmm, let me think, hmm, I believe it was WCW. OH YEAH, nWo vs WCW.

Man, although I really like this angle, it would be fucking nice if for once, FOR BLOODY ONCE, TNA could think for themselves and develop something ORIGINAL. AN ORIGINAL BLOODY STORYLINE! Not recycled stuff from other companies. A whole new idea. That is what fans are longing from TNA. Ideas. And proper booking >_>

Axis

I swear we have seen this before, hmm, hmm, let me think, hmm, I believe it was WCW. OH YEAH, nWo vs WCW.

Man, although I really like this angle, it would be fucking nice if for once, FOR BLOODY ONCE, TNA could think for themselves and develop something ORIGINAL. AN ORIGINAL BLOODY STORYLINE! Not recycled stuff from other companies. A whole new idea. That is what fans are longing from TNA. Ideas. And proper booking >_>

It's funny, because you are correct that this storyline is recycled, however you are incorrect in which storyline it is based off of. This is not nWo vs WCW; that comparison really holds no merit. This is the Millionaire's Club vs the younger guys.

The Rated R CMStar

Well, it was Millionaire's Club vs Younger Guys, now, as TNA is pitting it, it's really more like NWO vs WCW

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
When I see Team 3D join the Frontline along with Rhino, I thought what are they going to do with the MCMG now. I think we'll see a third stable form led by the Guns and Cage if he stays.. A group that don't care about the MEM or the Frontline stances. You bring back Christopher Daniels with the stance that nobody remembers or cares about him. You then have them trick Abyss into joining to round it out. If Cage leaves you just plug Jarrett in with the scenario that he also doesn't agree with either team. Just some thoughts.

Axis

Well, it was Millionaire's Club vs Younger Guys, now, as TNA is pitting it, it's really more like NWO vs WCW

Fair point. Methinks this storyline is going to get worse in the coming weeks, and probably to the point that it is unsalvageable. It will likely then be scrapped and a potentially great storyline will end up being nothing.