TNA...fire VKM

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I am just so sick and tired of them. They are the only wrestlers who I think deserve to leave TNA and head back to WWE. They are stale, boring, and now that this Vodoo queen whatever is here they are probably going to be featured on TV and PPV even more. All of their matches with Basham and Damaja have been piss breaks and were all shit. They bring nothing to the table, they are just washed up former WWE guys and they half ass everything. They dont put forth effort and if they want to leave so badly then fucking LET THEM! I am just sick and tired of this team and I wish they were back to doing those un-funny "Lets bash WWE" videos, at least it kept them from wrestling....

Rell

Reaction score
It seems like TNA are afraid to release VKM because of the possibility of them returning to WWE and re-reforming D-Generation X...yes I said re-reforming lol. IMO TNA should not worry about WWE and focus on their own product. If these guys don't want to be on the TNA roster, I say let them go. IMO all they do is take Television time away from guys who are far more talented and deserve it. Both guys are far past their prime...hell I think I heard a "boring" chant during their match with Basham & Damaja...Quite frankly, VKM isn't over.

BTW, will the real VKM even want these guys back? They disrespected WWE on multiple occasions and now they apparently want back into the WWE...Vince should sign them and job them to HBK & Triple H live on RAW.

phantomgerald

I'd gladly let them go. VKM is the worst wrestlers among the bunch of wrestlers who wanted to be released, and other than above average mic skills, don't contribute much to TNA.

Of all the talk of them reforming DX, honestly, just let them go. I don't think the WWE will even want them back, and even if they do, they'd just make DX look weaker.

straight_edge76

I doubt they'd even go back to WWE since they don't seem to be on Vince's Good Side. And they are 8 or 9 years past their prime as a team and as individuals, they should just be released, give more on air time to someone like Petey Williams or Eric Young.

JHar888

Reaction score
Yeah, TNAisWrestling, I loved the Vincent Kennedy McMahon/Voodoo Kin Mafia war. There were even people during that phase that chanted, "TNA! TNA! TNA!" at WWE RAW! I heard RVD's wife chanted TNA as well.

circle

Reaction score
I think VKM should be jobbers...period

WWE wouldn't take them back plus the DX run is over (I think) so why would they take them back only to suck some more.

TNA should fire them, but I would rather see them job too all the wrestlers.

MikeRaw

1 word describes them.....Sucks....
They are horrible nowadays./They oughtta hang em up and I would love to say more but cant.They take up too much time on tv's and cant perform or live up to expectations.....They just need to go lol...

CIA

Reaction score
Well the funny thing is: TNA doesn't have to "fire" them they simply have to let them free. VKM has asked for their release time and time again but TNA won't do it because of [as someone already pointed out] they're scared of the WWE taking them to reform DX.

However, I think that ship has sailed as it's been 7 months since we've even seen DX due to injuries. Then again... it's the WWE we're talking about.

Switchy

Reaction score
Tna should fire VKM and eric young.

Are you dizzy or something? eric Young is one of TNA's best young stars and deserves a upper card push soon. As for VKM going to WWE and reforming DX... Not gonna happen. If VKM leave TNA they will just be stranded in the Indys with nobody wanting to touch them with a 10 foot pole.

LKP

What has young done? Nothing run away or fight roode? I have seen nothing special yet from him. Maybe he hasnt had the right guy to fight yet.

phantomgerald

^^^ His gimmick makes him look like a weakling, but if you look at his matches, he has quite good wrestling skils, and is a good seller